[UPDATED 4.10.2019 15:54UTC] Silver Sink Adjustments Coming Soon

    • New

      Neef wrote:

      For someone who says that command mammoth didn't mean anything to you and was just a test you seem to bring it up any chance you get. I still haven't seen proof that it was a game bug that got your command mammoth killed.
      You did prove it in another thread, something about pressing the A key. The desire for non-draggable mammoth is for my next command mammoth. Why must a command mammoth be draggable anyway? I don't get it.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Player112 ().

    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      For someone who says that command mammoth didn't mean anything to you and was just a test you seem to bring it up any chance you get. I still haven't seen proof that it was a game bug that got your command mammoth killed.
      You did proved it in another thread, something about pressing the A key. The desire for non-draggable mammoth is for my next command mammoth. Why must a command mammoth be draggable anyway? I don't get it.
      That first sentence isn't english. Are you admitting that you dismounted yourself? Because that's what pressing A does.
      Command mammoths still are immune to displacement effects. Have you managed to reproduce what happened to you?
    • New

      Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      That first sentence isn't english. Are you admitting that you dismounted yourself? Because that's what pressing A does.Command mammoths still are immune to displacement effects. Have you managed to reproduce what happened to you?
      No. I made no such admission. He said that's what happened. I presume he's some kind of expert, so I gave him the credit. Makes no difference to me. Hopefully, this is english.

      These people think a player is only limited to one command mammoth. No idea why, given the silver that can be withdrawn from the markets is limitless. If someone wants it, he could buy 10. But it would be a huge drag on play progress to have them draggable. No doubt a draggable command mammoth makes for an excellent silver sink. In some ways, I can see why it is desired. But for a CM owner it is not ideal.

      The post was edited 7 times, last by Player112 ().

    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      That first sentence isn't english. Are you admitting that you dismounted yourself? Because that's what pressing A does.Command mammoths still are immune to displacement effects. Have you managed to reproduce what happened to you?
      No. I made no such admission. He said that's what happened. I presume he's some kind of expert, so I gave him the credit. Makes no difference to me. Hopefully, this is english.
      These people think a player is only limited to one command mammoth. No idea why, given the silver that can be withdrawn from the markets is limitless. If someone wants it, he could buy 10. But it would be a huge drag on play progress to have them draggable. No doubt a draggable command mammoth makes for an excellent silver sink. In some ways, I can see why it is desired. But for a CM owner it is not ideal.
      Here we go again, First you bring up losing your command mammoth then you say we think its a big deal when we clearly don't then you say its not a big deal losing it because you can get limitless silver from the market, WE GET IT BRO NOW STFU ABOUT YOUR FUCKING COMMAND MAMMOTH. Also I did not say you hit A, I said there is no proof you did not hit A, in that other post. This is the last time I will ever talk about your fucking stupid command mammoth and for the record I can fucking buy like 5 right this second your not special.
    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      But it would be a huge drag on play progress to have them draggable. No doubt a draggable command mammoth makes for an excellent silver sink. In some ways, I can see why it is desired. But for a CM owner it is not ideal.
      Command Mammoth are immune to CC and cannot be dragged.

      Now feel free to admit that you've fucked up...
    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      You must be brain dead, I said I could buy them, Not that I have them. I clearly don't want one as the only time I buy them is to resell them to make some profit from buy orders.
      You said: for the record I can fucking buy like 5 right this second
      Since you don't even have a single one to show for it, I was right to say you couldn't.
      I'm not sure if you're a bad troll or a highly skilled idiot. He could buy them, but he doesn't want to because he doesn't want one. How is that hard to comprehend? He has demonstrated the capability to buy them, and he's not going to spend hundreds of millions of silver to appease a troll.
    • New

      Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

      I'm not sure if you're a bad troll or a highly skilled idiot. He could buy them, but he doesn't want to because he doesn't want one. How is that hard to comprehend? He has demonstrated the capability to buy them, and he's not going to spend hundreds of millions of silver to appease a troll.
      I don't understand. Saying you can buy 5 means the ability to buy 5? In that case I can buy 50, 10x his capabilities.

      Who's word has more weight: someone who has proven to have bought one or someone who could not demonstrate ever having bought one? Keep in mind the latter likes to claim to be a command mammoth expert, and knows everything about dragging it and demounting from it.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Player112 ().

    • New

      Another thing you may want to look into is nerfing the loot and silver gains in Solo dungeons. Those things are wrecking the economy. The amount of silver that drops in solos is ridiculous (if you do maps). The loot is just outstanding for next to no effort. You realize T6+ items are dropping even in T4 solo dungeons? These are too good and are hurting the game in more then one way.

      If you are a new player you are likely to stumble upon a random almost before you even reach the first city. There's no intensive to play with people at all when you can just do solo dungeons and be better off. Please look into this as well.
    • New

      Worros wrote:

      Another thing you may want to look into is nerfing the loot and silver gains in Solo dungeons. Those things are wrecking the economy. The amount of silver that drops in solos is ridiculous (if you do maps). The loot is just outstanding for next to no effort. You realize T6+ items are dropping even in T4 solo dungeons? These are too good and are hurting the game in more then one way.

      If you are a new player you are likely to stumble upon a random almost before you even reach the first city. There's no intensive to play with people at all when you can just do solo dungeons and be better off. Please look into this as well.
      No. Leave the solo dungeons as is. Too many people think that they are useless and too risky.