[UPDATED 4.10.2019 15:54UTC] Silver Sink Adjustments Coming Soon

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Roccandil wrote:

MMOLIFE wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Copying my Solution I posted on Reddit as it had so many upvotes and positive feedback:

Upkeep of Terries:

1 Terrie: 5 k silver per day
      2. Terrie: 25 k silver per day
      3. Terrie: 125 k silver per day
      4. Terrie: 525 k silver per day

Alliance membership per member per week:
      1 k per one member
      2 k per two member
      4 k per 3
      8 k per 4
      Not given to anyone but upkeep costs to the system

Give zerging a price tag...
      Holding a territory does require food, which in turn does cost silver. So this is already being done. To attack another territory cost silver too.
      But does it scale with number of terris owned?
      No

• So with this new change, transmutation on my own islands now costs me silver, eliminating the whole purpose of having my own island with my own crafters. Also, I can only transmutate resources no more than one level below the level of the crafting station. This change makes it impossible for a solo player to compete. I was just getting to the point where my gathering and crafting was enough to purchase premium. Now that is gone. I started playing this game when it first launched. With this change, I think when my premium runs out in a few weeks I'll be done.
    • It is interesting to look at the alleged attempts to reduce inflation for gold
      1) massive reduction in the number of collection t 3-t 5, cutting helmets from 15 to 10 % and builds on axes, Increased Market Order Fee from 1% to 1.5%, Fame to Fame by 50%,

with this new change transmutation who the earned on this 20m and more and who the will lose) . And much more. Ahead of the beyond (new black land) and it will bring new prices for gold =)) and new difficulties. I suspect there will soon be hell on the old continent especially for solitary gatherers. prices will go up)))) Very pichal
    • lenmorlock wrote:

So with this new change, transmutation on my own islands now costs me silver, eliminating the whole purpose of having my own island with my own crafters. Also, I can only transmutate resources no more than one level below the level of the crafting station. This change makes it impossible for a solo player to compete. I was just getting to the point where my gathering and crafting was enough to purchase premium. Now that is gone. I started playing this game when it first launched. With this change, I think when my premium runs out in a few weeks I'll be done.
      It took you 2 years to be able to pay for premium?
    • "Since Albion’s release more than 2 years ago, the amount of silver that a player can generate per hour has massively increased as a result of new features - such as Randomized Dungeons - and buffs to silver income from various PvE activities and the black market."

Why do you not simply decrease the amount of silvers in these activities, instead of messing up the general Economy ? New players are hard hit in their progress.Especially the pacifists who Don't like pvp … ( transmutation- flat resources :S )
    • Ruddy wrote:

Why do you not simply decrease the amount of silvers in these activities
      They needed to hit the existing large silver holders with a 2 pronged strike, via gold and increased costs. The new/poor players are unaffected by the gold collapse. The increased costs as well as the upcoming changes to the Caerleon resources supply will further hit the large hold-outs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Player112 ().

• Player112 wrote:

They needed to hit the existing large silver holders with a 2 pronged strike, via gold and increased costs. The new/poor players are unaffected by the gold collapse. The increased costs as well as the upcoming changes to the Caerleon resources supply will further hit the large hold-outs.
      Increased costs affected all players ! Especially the poor ! And the new transmutation system is penalizing for those who want to stay safe in the blue zone ! They can not progress further in refining and confection. Past T4 to T6 refined products cost 3525 each ! Before it was free with resources ! WTF. In the blue zone it's easier to do the T4 than the silvers.

Will they have to understand at Sandbox that there are players who do not like their fucking PvP ( too punitive )

I paid one year of premium thinking that I can to harvest, to refin, to craft safe. While they also respect new players.

There is deception on the game, there is only for the PvP

Seperate PvE from PvP !
    • Ruddy wrote:

Player112 wrote:

Increased costs affected all players ! Especially the poor ! And the new transmutation system is penalizing for those who want to stay safe in the blue zone ! They can not progress further in refining and confection. Past T4 to T6 refined products cost 3525 each ! Before it was free with resources ! WTF. In the blue zone it's easier to do the T4 than the silvers.
      Will they have to understand at Sandbox that there are players who do not like their fucking PvP ( too punitive )

I paid one year of premium thinking that I can to harvest, to refin, to craft safe. While they also respect new players.

There is deception on the game, there is only for the PvP

Seperate PvE from PvP !
      You can still harvest refine and craft safe. It’ll just cost you more.

Stop whining.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Ruddy wrote:

Increased costs affected all players !
      That's the idea. Previously people were making silver too easily via crafting for the blackmarket. Now everything will be different. Firstly, the resources will cost them an arm and a leg. Secondly, cost of everything else goes up. Thirdly the demand from the blackmarket is reduced by 10%. The rich ones will suffer the hardest because they have the greatest costs for large number of islands and labourers.

Anyway, they will adjust the costs depending on how people will squeal.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Player112 ().

• Player112 wrote:

Ruddy wrote:

That's the idea. Previously people were making silver too easily via crafting for the blackmarket. Now everything will be different. Firstly, the resources will cost them an arm and a leg. Secondly, cost of everything else goes up. Thirdly the demand from the blackmarket is reduced by 10%. The rich ones will suffer the hardest because they have the greatest costs for large number of islands and labourers.
      Anyway, they will adjust the costs depending on how people will squeal.

"Previously people were making silver too easily"
      so far so Correct.

"via crafting for the blackmarket."
      Not close, there are many income Sources to name some
      - Farming or Crafting
      - Surfing the gold Market
      - Running random dungeons
      - Running T15 HCEs
      crafting for the black market is gambling, you may have luck but i would not call it a "main income" source.

"Now everything will be different."
      again correct.

"Firstly, the resources will cost them an arm and a leg."
      Why should they bother? The resources are going to get cheaper at the moment.

"Secondly, cost of everything else goes up."
      Really? At the moment, prices of everything but "glamour items" goes down.

"Thirdly the demand from the blackmarket is reduced by 10%. The rich ones will suffer the hardest because they have the greatest costs for large number of islands and labourers."
      Why should someone with a big pile of silver and gold have laborers or drive they're islands other than for fun?

"Anyway, they will adjust the costs depending on how people will squeal."
      Hopefully.
    • FNORD wrote:

Player112 wrote:

Ruddy wrote:

That's the idea. Previously people were making silver too easily via crafting for the blackmarket. Now everything will be different. Firstly, the resources will cost them an arm and a leg. Secondly, cost of everything else goes up. Thirdly the demand from the blackmarket is reduced by 10%. The rich ones will suffer the hardest because they have the greatest costs for large number of islands and labourers.Anyway, they will adjust the costs depending on how people will squeal.
      "Previously people were making silver too easily"
      so far so Correct.

"via crafting for the blackmarket."
      Not close, there are many income Sources to name some
      - Farming or Crafting
      - Surfing the gold Market
      - Running random dungeons
      - Running T15 HCEs
      crafting for the black market is gambling, you may have luck but i would not call it a "main income" source.

"Now everything will be different."
      again correct.

"Firstly, the resources will cost them an arm and a leg."
      Why should they bother? The resources are going to get cheaper at the moment.

"Secondly, cost of everything else goes up."
      Really? At the moment, prices of everything but "glamour items" goes down.

"Thirdly the demand from the blackmarket is reduced by 10%. The rich ones will suffer the hardest because they have the greatest costs for large number of islands and labourers."
      Why should someone with a big pile of silver and gold have laborers or drive they're islands other than for fun?

"Anyway, they will adjust the costs depending on how people will squeal."
      Hopefully.
      Seriously, don't listen to a word player112 says. He's the village idiot.
    • You guys are never happy, you do not understand that they are trying to limit gold inflation?Currently this system benefits the richest players who have amounts of gold raised in the bank. You have not noticed that this pay a premium has become a little expensive (I am a player try hard I do not care about the price of the latter I have the means) but when I see you scream while they try to help casual players I can not help but try to make you think 2 seconds ...im not nativ english sry if there is some falts. Btw im speaking to casual player who are actually crying about there eco.
    • Spartiate wrote:

You guys are never happy, you do not understand that they are trying to limit gold inflation?Currently this system benefits the richest players who have amounts of gold raised in the bank. You have not noticed that this pay a premium has become a little expensive (I am a player try hard I do not care about the price of the latter I have the means) but when I see you scream while they try to help casual players I can not help but try to make you think 2 seconds ...im not nativ english sry if there is some falts. Btw im speaking to casual player who are actually crying about there eco.
      It's not the what or why that raised the issue, it's the how.
    • Spartiate wrote:

You guys are never happy, you do not understand that they are trying to limit gold inflation?Currently this system benefits the richest players who have amounts of gold raised in the bank. You have not noticed that this pay a premium has become a little expensive (I am a player try hard I do not care about the price of the latter I have the means) but when I see you scream while they try to help casual players I can not help but try to make you think 2 seconds ...im not nativ english sry if there is some falts. Btw im speaking to casual player who are actually crying about there eco.

Gold isn't inflated: demand is far outpacing supply. Even if silver is removed from the economy to deflate the silver price, that fundamental reality won't change (unless more F2P people stop playing the game than gold-buying people).
    • Corean wrote:

people cant even afford a recruiters mount. we need silver in the game not sink them.
      Hahahahahaaaa, the only people that hurts is those trying to sell them.

Try and see the bigger picture - this isn't about your recruiter mounts.

So far, for me, the new silver sinks are nothing. The only noticeable effect they've had on me is that my fame farming is more expensive due to the rising cost of the auto-respec, fame to fame credits.
    • Lailonn wrote:

Jeez it so hard to read most of you guys. You have no idea about economy or inflation. All you want is to get more and more items/gold not thinking a sec about whole game.

1-argument that respec will be too expensive for some is stupid, you dont have to use it! Just train next item using it!
      2-agument that it will be harded to get premium with gold is retarded. DEVs want 100% of you to buy with real cash not ingame currency. How theh ell you can argue that its bad move that you cant PLAY FOR FREE so easy?!!? Grab your wallet and purchase premium with it! Even 100mln players all playing for prem with gold will not make this game profitable and alive!!

The biggest problem in my opinion with silver increase and market problems are islands. 1 player - 1 island and you cant craft too much, cant make too much money or items to destroy market. BUT since you can have 1000 alts and all can purchase premium with silver and island will stay forever you end up with ppl who have 4-10 islands and then 1 player can easly put thousands of resources on market, can make everything for himself and generate millions of silver.

THAT IS BAD. Economy and inflation is good when you NEED to use other ppl work. If you cant farm crops to feed your animals then someone else can profit from farming. So then both players use market, both pay taxes, both feel that someone will use what they make.

Films/peoples like this shouldnt exist!! All you have to do is get 4 islands and then not only you are self sustain but you can purchase premium with silver. So not only game economy colapse but game itself because devs dont get any cash.

I'm saying it even when i myself have 3 islands already but i see how stupid and bad for economy this is
      Nice try, but devs still get (more) money from gold, which you used to buy the premium. And generating more resources doesn't cause inflation.