albion online pkers toxic af

• albion online pkers toxic af

you really need to add some kind of safe mode once you get into the red zones might as well just give your gear away bc every time i mean everytime i go to make some fame in a red zone you have people putting road blocks and spreading out so they can de mount you it dont take any skill to do what they are doing and it not fair at all albion is a good game but that part of it is trash i cant get any better stuff bc of it.. alright now for the people that think that part of the game is fun a you prolly are maxed out with nothing els to do and what not so i can see why you guys like it but its killing the game for everyone that as just started. okay now for people that say well just join a guild i have joined a few and they all where trash and just wanted to dive and lose shit so that does not help at all its not like they can be there when your soloing to help you so that does not help what so every. so albion if you need a new worker that can fix your game and make it fun for people hit me up. it wouldnt be that hard
    • Solo play in AO is putting yourself at a major major disadvantage from the start. I have been playing mostly solo for months and i loose about 20 - 30 m per week to gankers. Thankfully i'm in arch and i make a lot more in BZ doing gathering and HG / solo dung. if your going to stick with solo play move to BZ and get a fast mount. If you're looking to join big alliance pm me in game ill inv you to Arch. same name as here.
    • okay not trying to sound like a dick but iv done that and black zones are not any better ima take a break from this game and hope one day its playable as a new player. so a good start would be no placing things on the road idk why thats even a thing.. also fast mounts dont help the just spread the road i dont mind being ganked by 1 person but its always 5 to 10 people doing it, cant really get around that not matter how good you are. tbh all they have to do is add multi combat zones and non multi combat zones bet they dont try to 1v1 anyone lol
    • captnatsu wrote:

okay not trying to sound like a dick but iv done that and black zones are not any better ima take a break from this game and hope one day its playable as a new player. so a good start would be no placing things on the road idk why thats even a thing.. also fast mounts dont help the just spread the road i dont mind being ganked by 1 person but its always 5 to 10 people doing it, cant really get around that not matter how good you are. tbh all they have to do is add multi combat zones and non multi combat zones bet they dont try to 1v1 anyone lol
      I get plenty of 1v1 or 2v1...

What build are you playing?

And do you know that red zones show you how many "hostile" players there is in a zone? So if its 5+ (or w.e the number is that makes you uncomfortable) - don't go in?
    • alrighty so your telling me when i see 5 red in a zone i have to turn into the red zone i just left to try to stay safe? dont work iv been playing for awhile and i do know little things about the game so its not like i dont know how to run. they have blues watch people or follow then they chase you till your dead no way of getting around it, and its all people do alllll day its kinda sad really players trash games anymore bc they drag real life problems into the gameplay. so what im trying to say is its way to easy to gank. i grind like two solos then get ganked so all the stuff i get or grind for is took from me in secounds its just not right
    • captnatsu wrote:

alrighty so your telling me when i see 5 red in a zone i have to turn into the red zone i just left to try to stay safe?
      Im not telling you. You can play however you want. Im saying - that if you are not comfortable with some amount of reds (say its 5) - then you should get out. Simple. Personally I am comfortable with 5 reds in the zone, but I probably will be uncomfortable with 10, depending on what is going on and if the HG portal is up or not. Personally - I I would "manage my risk" and get out of the zone if there is 10 red (flagged) ppl, and not lose my gear, and not come cry on forums.

captnatsu wrote:

iv been playing for awhile and i do know little things about the game so its not like i dont know how to run. they have blues watch people or follow then they chase you till your dead no way of getting around it,
      This sentence does not compute. First part of the sentence you are claiming that you know what you are doing - in the second part - you have no clue what you are doing.

captnatsu wrote:

so what im trying to say is its way to easy to gank. i grind like two solos then get ganked so all the stuff i get or grind for is took from me in secounds its just not right
      If its too easy to gank - go do it then? Sell looted gear, buy Tomes of Insight and get fame "via ez PVP lootz".
    • captian your prolly one of them guys that do alot of ganking but i have self respect and like to earn my own things so thats not me and i came to the fourms to try and reach albion so they will fix this fucked up game that favors people that dont work i have a life so its hard to get around and do things when im stuck in town bc reds and standing at gates and shit. dont get me wrong its a good game till you figure it out lol
    • alrighty let me break this down for you small minded gankers when you troll all day that makes people quit then what you end up with is the small player base you have now bc people cant get a 100 in anything bc they die everytime they leave. why is this a problem the end game is trash once you hit a 100 in what you want you have nothing to do but gank so someone try to prove me wrong. o for they yellow zone guy thats going to say something im good drop rates are trash as fuck. and fame is trash so nope.
    • captnatsu wrote:

captian your prolly one of them guys that do alot of ganking but i have self respect and like to earn my own things so thats not me and i came to the fourms to try and reach albion so they will fix this fucked up game that favors people that dont work i have a life so its hard to get around and do things when im stuck in town bc reds and standing at gates and shit. dont get me wrong its a good game till you figure it out lol

captnatsu wrote:

so someone try to prove me wrong.
      1) Im mostly a SOLO player
      2) I play casually, about 1-2 hrs/day (more on the weekends, if Im lucky)
      3) I've been here (on and off due to IRL) pretty much for 3 + years, since the last Closed Beta test, and on through Official Game launch and F2P launch. So I think I have things "figured out"
      4) I hate gankers, so I try to kill them as much as I can
      5) I have a Youtube channel with some videos of me solo faming (no issues), killing gankers solo, doing a lot of economy stuff (to earn silver - so that I can progress)
      6) Finally getting 100/100 =/= game over and you can only gank. You can do so much more... become a hero (roleplay), kill gankers, get involved in politics (guild drama, if thats your thing), capture territories, fame or PVP (yes gank too) with friends. Main point is - be creative and have fun. Ganking isn't the only thing in this game.

PS. You still have not answered which gear you use and which zone you have problem with gankes in? There are some Roleplay Blue guilds who fight gankers ("Caerleon Security" comes to mind)
    • I love these threads.

I joined a game where you can kill people and take their stuff, and now people are killing me and taking my stuff.

safety in numbers my friend. join a guild and until you get some spec and / or figure out how to be sneaky run with other people, either you'll all fight and die or fight and win. or you can be "that guy" and just out run your team mates while they die.

I do a lot of solo dungeons, I die every once and a while, i also kill the people trying to kill me about half the time. i would seriously take that ARCH guys offer and join that alliance, then you'll at least have a safe Terri or two close by when your solo farming you can run to if things get too hairy.

Don't take roads.
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice