albion online pkers toxic af

• Dc1a0 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

The problem here is that this game is not for everyone and some of you just don’t make the cut.
      On what, the cowardly scumbag metric? That doesn't sound like a bad cut to not make....lol
      no bro, on the IQ meter.

You are being surrounded by blues who are hard flagging and you don’t run?

You get scouted in a dungeon by a blue and you don’t send someone to check behind that you don’t have 8 people hard flagging behind you?

You gate in the black zone and you still try to get to the next map despite being it camped by 6 claws, die and come complain on the forums about invis gate gankers.

You lose your command mammoth because you decided to troll some reds in the underway.

You gather with an Ox in the black zone and then die because you are overweight.

The list goes on, these people don’t make the cut and whine on the forums that gankers or people are toxic while the only thing they should be complaining about is their stupidity.

The post was edited 6 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

The problem here is that this game is not for everyone and some of you just don’t make the cut.
      On what, the cowardly scumbag metric? That doesn't sound like a bad cut to not make....lol
      no bro, on the IQ meter.
      You are being surrounded by blues who are hard flagging and you don’t run?

You get scouted in a dungeon by a blue and you don’t send someone to check behind that you don’t have 8 people hard flagging behind you?

You gate in the black zone and you still try to get to the next map despite being it camped by 6 claws, die and come complain on the forums about invis gate gankers.

You lose your command mammoth because you decided to troll some reds in the underway.

You gather with an Ox in the black zone and then die because you are overweight.

The list goes on, these people don’t make the cut and whine on the forums that gankers or people are toxic while the only thing they should be complaining about is their stupidity.
      I don't know why you're trying to attribute any of that to me because I've never died that way. What I've never liked is finding myself participating in cowardly scumbag tactics "because that's the way the game is played" or having to run like prey because it's not possible IN A GAME to fight my way out with any reasonable chance. The fact that the majority of the player base are cowardly scumbags thinking n+1 is creative or particularly intelligent is part of the problem and it honestly makes me sad that these people sign out of the game and run around IRL with that level of "intelligence"
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

no bro, on the IQ meter.You are being surrounded by blues who are hard flagging and you don’t run?

I don't know why you're trying to attribute any of that to me because I've never died that way. What I've never liked is finding myself participating in cowardly scumbag tactics "because that's the way the game is played" or having to run like prey because it's not possible IN A GAME to fight my way out with any reasonable chance. The fact that the majority of the player base are cowardly scumbags thinking n+1 is creative or particularly intelligent is part of the problem and it honestly makes me sad that these people sign out of the game and run around IRL with that level of "intelligence"
      I didn't mean you man, I meant the general population that whines on the forums, it was just examples of shit I've read on the forums the past few weeks. :)
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

I didn't mean you man, I meant the general population that whines on the forums, it was just examples of shit I've read on the forums the past few weeks.
      In that light, I do have to admit that some of the examples given, as you've pointed out could be considered even worse than n+1. I just wish soloing and small groups wasn't end game content if you didn't want to have to run like some sort of prey.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

I didn't mean you man, I meant the general population that whines on the forums, it was just examples of shit I've read on the forums the past few weeks.
      In that light, I do have to admit that some of the examples given, as you've pointed out could be considered even worse than n+1. I just wish soloing and small groups wasn't end game content if you didn't want to have to run like some sort of prey.
      I agree that something should be done to solve the N+1 problem, but on the other hand.... most of the people complaining are dying because of their own lack of game knowledge/brain/skill not because of gankers, obviously its easier to blame the system than oneself.
    • Gugusteh wrote:

blame yourself for not recording such a weird phenomenon that happened only to you
      You seem to be saying that this game is so untrustworthy that we need to record our every interaction with it.

Why must a game be like that? Do you know any other game is like that? I know one other: realm of the mad god. Since I didn't pay, I suppose that was ok, and I didn't play it afterwards.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Player112 ().

• Player112 wrote:

Gugusteh wrote:

blame yourself for not recording such a weird phenomenon that happened only to you
      You seem to be saying that this game is so untrustworthy that we need to record our every interaction with it.
      Why must a game be like that? Do you know any other game is like that? I know one other: realm of the mad god. Since I didn't pay, I suppose that was ok, and I didn't play it afterwards.
      no game takes the time to answer to trolls like you
    • Player112 wrote:

Gugusteh wrote:

Or you could just use shadow play =). The point is we don't know what really happned to your command mammoth for all we know you HIT A and dismounted and you don't even know that you did this so yeah video would be nice. Though im not sure video would prove if you dismounted or got dismounted maybe we could tell by your cooldown timer if its longer timer for self dismount or short for losing the mount to HP or bug(which i never have seen happen). But either way you don't have video so we will never know what really happned. I'm sure you will blame the game but you could have done this to yourself.
    • So what im getting from the poster is that he wants to never run even if its 20v1 but the real question is would the game be better if 1 person could beat 20 people im thinking it would not, The world is not fair and games are not fair(I guess some could be but we know albion isn't). even when you go to war with someone both sides don't ask who has more numbers or "setup" a even numbers war its just the way it works and I don't see i fix that will stop out number fights all together it just can't happen so since this can't happen why not get better at getting away from an un fair fight.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

• I am pretty sure the 'cowardly scumbag mechanic' spoken of early is the reason for a lot of the dried brine that crusts these forums. This thread is no exception. I am equally sure that this is really not an in game mechanic, not a bug, not a neglected opportunity to deny gameplay via more rule structures... its just a failing of human kind in general. Not that that is any sort of excuse for those of you defending this sort of pathetic behavior. The ability of humans to take joy in ruining someone elses day is no virtue. Humans are just sick in the head. All of you.
    • Raithe wrote:

I am pretty sure the 'cowardly scumbag mechanic' spoken of early is the reason for a lot of the dried brine that crusts these forums. This thread is no exception. I am equally sure that this is really not an in game mechanic, not a bug, not a neglected opportunity to deny gameplay via more rule structures... its just a failing of human kind in general. Not that that is any sort of excuse for those of you defending this sort of pathetic behavior. The ability of humans to take joy in ruining someone elses day is no virtue. Humans are just sick in the head. All of you.
      bit exaggerated m8 lmao

Just buy cats and be a cat lady
    • Raithe wrote:

I am pretty sure the 'cowardly scumbag mechanic' spoken of early is the reason for a lot of the dried brine that crusts these forums. This thread is no exception. I am equally sure that this is really not an in game mechanic, not a bug, not a neglected opportunity to deny gameplay via more rule structures... its just a failing of human kind in general. Not that that is any sort of excuse for those of you defending this sort of pathetic behavior. The ability of humans to take joy in ruining someone elses day is no virtue. Humans are just sick in the head. All of you.
      I prefer to think of everyone as just playing the game to it's Pareto optimal outcomes. In short form games where you are unlikely to ever encounter the other player again, the best possible play is to murder the other person and take all their stuff. It is all very rational.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper