Shop changes offer

• Shop changes offer

After land auction changes we see a lot of noobs coming to try new content and they just dumps taxes to 4-5% in few days because they dont understand how it works.

Now we have that 1 person can ruin all town income where are more than 90 plots.

I offer to make T8 Shop capacity at least 5x times lower. That will fix problem when all people can craft at 5% fee all day long making other shop owners have 0 income.
    • Zalupashka wrote:

Tell me. Do u own at least one shop right now? And whats the point to make others bankrupt and take more shops when u know that 1 man with 4 plots can ruin all your income?
      I don't own any shops. My instincts told me they were unprofitable because every time I visit the shops, I saw very few or no customers there.

If I were to run shops, I would make others bankrupt then buy their plots and keep them empty or make different shops that will make more people bankrupt. Repeat and rinse until I own the whole city.

All this is very hard work. So, I prefer just simple buy low sell high in the market instead.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Player112 ().

• Player112 wrote:

Zalupashka wrote:

Tell me. Do u own at least one shop right now? And whats the point to make others bankrupt and take more shops when u know that 1 man with 4 plots can ruin all your income?
      I don't own any shops. My instincts told me they were unprofitable because every time I visit the shops, I saw very few or no customers there.
      If I were to run shops, I would make others bankrupt then buy their plots and keep them empty or make different shops that will make more people bankrupt. Repeat and rinse until I own the whole city.
      Hahaha. U are so bad
    • Yeah, i get you. Depending on what station you own. Under 10% the profit is low.

But you need to consider that maybe they are not noobs. And maybe they want to mess everyone profit.
      With 4-5% they can easily get broke, so they won't keep it this way too long.

And if you want to control the taxes that will be called a cartel. And people will turn against you.

Plot price will decrease because of them.

Will be a mess until next cartel will come.
    • Zalupashka wrote:

If this is sandbox game so why they dont make it like in real life when u buy a land from government ONCE and u pay monthly tax to government and then u can rent it, sell it and do whatever u want?

Instead of that we got shit mechanics.
      Do you believe devs are born with the skills of a government, or do you believe running a government is something that any idiot can do? Both of these beliefs would be wrong.
    • You don't run a shop in a city to sell your food higher then the regular food price. You have it to have a reliable place. If you own it, someone else can't take it away from you, or set taxes that don't fit your business model. You and your friend/alts probably feed 1000 laborers daily. You probably push around 100s millions every day. Then you need shop in a city. And the +/- 10-50m a month doesn't really matter.
      Or you have it for bragging, or just messing around with surplus silver, or roleplaying.
    • Some of these noobs are not actually noobs but people tired of the greedy plot owners.They know what they are doing.They dont care if they lose money, they just want to see you just like this, crying in the forums. And if you are crying here in the forums it means they dint wasted their money after all, because they completed their objective.

They will eventually go bankrupt, but then a new "noob" will come and save the day from greedyness.

xcruciful wrote:

And if you want to control the taxes that will be called a cartel.
      Its funny that plot owners say they dont have a cartel, yet they want to control the taxes players can put so they can get good profits...

And then come to forums to cry for the devs help when they cant control other players.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Holoin ().

• You dont even know what u are talking about. This system cant work without ppl negotiating with each other. And thats what we do in "Cartel" lol.

Ir would be great content with no old players where anyone loosing their money. Thats so cool and thats happening right now. Most old players got money to def their plots for months so yes now only noobs are loosing.

About "smart" ones who goes bankrupt. Thats your illusions. Join any town discord and see what they are writing.
    • Zalupashka wrote:

You dont even know what u are talking about. This system cant work without ppl negotiating with each other. And thats what we do in "Cartel" lol.

Ir would be great content with no old players where anyone loosing their money. Thats so cool and thats happening right now. Most old players got money to def their plots for months so yes now only noobs are loosing.

About "smart" ones who goes bankrupt. Thats your illusions. Join any town discord and see what they are writing.
      And what makes you think that these "noobs" dont have enough money for months? Yes, I agree probabily a single player doesnt have enough, but this is just not one single player.

We are talking about guilds, maybe even alliances donating for the cause.

And if many more guilds and alliances Join the cause, the cartels wont stand a chance. Thats the reason for the recent cries from the rich.They know this and are asking the devs for help.
    • I think what you do is just keep your plot at a tax rate which would be profitable for you based on food usage and then let the month go by and bid on one of the competitors plots. You don't have to over do the bid but atleast something big enough to hurt them or take their plot if they don't defend it.

Eventually what will happen is that plot owner using the insanely low tax rate will keep losing money each month on food / repair costs + auction defense. Then when the person is gone you win again. Plus if they have a really low rate and tons of people. are using their plot then when the food runs out people will have to start using your plot.
    • Yeah like @DoomRawrus said is just a problem of time until things will get back to normal.

Your fight is not with players but with devs. Because they change the game in a way that is harder to make profit as a plot owner. In a way that pvp economy is hard. And will be even harder with queen update because of hideouts. It's like a nerf to decrease plot owners profit and plots price.
      I think some plot owners understand that.

You still can make profit. Because you can use your own plot for free. Like @Blatta said profit will come from labourers. Let's not talk about how ugly and safe is profit from labourers.