Arena without daily limit reward

• I think overall, the reward for arena should be slightly less than the daily is now

rewards should include N1k silver bag and N2k fame book; where N = number of minutes in queue + 1/4 minutes in battle

The queue and battle time multiplier keeps the rewards balanced, currently i can get so much more silver and fame in the openworld or dungeons in comparision to arena but arenas take minimum 30 minutes to get in then fight, and depending on how good you are probably no rewards 1/2 the time as someone has to lose

1 daily win bonus stacking to 3

Also add a daily first 3 matches non stacking bonus even when losing
      -why? get players who are not PvPers to queue because its a small but substantial reward
      This boosts the speed of queue times and reduces the queued silver + fame bonuses which with current times would be substantial somedays.

So standard arena match win = 1xsigil 1x10k bag 1x10k book + N1k bag + N2k book

Standards arena loss = x1k bag + X2k book

Daily Arena Win = 4X rewards

1st 3 match bonus = 2X rewards win or lose = 2x[ win + Daily ] or 2x Loss
    • I think Arena reward should be limited. In order to give unlimited reward they would need to be very low. People with little time or those that want to do a little bit of everything every day would need to put too much time into an activity that poses no risk.

Unlimited rewards could also motivate many players to stay in the cities instead of going into the open world.

Remember that Arena is not there to become the focus of any player. Keeping arena rewards low and limited helps to force players out into the world, allowing for more pvp.

And with the new Crystal League, Arena will have a new reward called experience.The experience you gain in the arena will eventually allow you to gain more fights in the Crystal League. I think we will see more people using the arena as pratice.to gain experience after the next updates.
    • Holoin wrote:

I think Arena reward should be limited. In order to give unlimited reward they would need to be very low. People with little time or those that want to do a little bit of everything every day would need to put too much time into an activity that poses no risk.

Unlimited rewards could also motivate many players to stay in the cities instead of going into the open world.

Remember that Arena is not there to become the focus of any player. Keeping arena rewards low and limited helps to force players out into the world, allowing for more pvp.

And with the new Crystal League, Arena will have a new reward called experience.The experience you gain in the arena will eventually allow you to gain more fights in the Crystal League. I think we will see more people using the arena as pratice.to gain experience after the next updates.
      Then take it out of the game by that logic, if any player wishes to focus on any aspect of the game it is their prerogative

Crystal realm battles will not be what you are describing
    • blappo wrote:

Holoin wrote:

I think Arena reward should be limited. In order to give unlimited reward they would need to be very low. People with little time or those that want to do a little bit of everything every day would need to put too much time into an activity that poses no risk.

Then take it out of the game by that logic, if any player wishes to focus on any aspect of the game it is their prerogative
      Crystal realm battles will not be what you are describing
      My point here is that in Albion, Open world full loot pvp comes first, Sandbox comes second. This is how albion has been for ever. If something has the chance to encourage players to stay inside the cities, then the devs will limit that activity in some way. Take a look at expeditions. Regular expeditions are shit, and they are suposed to be so that people go to open world dungeons.

Same thing with the arena. The purpose of the arena is to be able to try out new builds in team battles without the risk of losing it. To prevent 2 hours queues, a reward was added. The arena is not there to give rewards, rewards is not its purpose.

Yes unlimited rewards can work if they make them very low, but as I said earlier that would lower the reward too much for those players that dont have much time. By having it limited, those players can just win the 3 daily arenas and move on to other things, instead of having to play 20 Arena matches.

Arena rewards needs to keep being limited, The fame gained as rewards need to be buffed and silver need to be kept the same.And healers need double the amount of reward.
    • Topic was made because in open world you can earn much more. Even during arena queue time you can earn 10x more from black market. So unlocking option for people who only fight on arena don't give any great advantage. Arena gladiator need to repair his equipment, need food and potions. You need with time some better gear or just experiment with arena builds. Some people expect that you can earn on arena, silly 10k silver per 30 minutes? People earn more on rushing chests in random solo dung's.
    • Dobrutro Dunin wrote:

Topic was made because in open world you can earn much more. Even during arena queue time you can earn 10x more from black market. So unlocking option for people who only fight on arena don't give any great advantage. Arena gladiator need to repair his equipment, need food and potions. You need with time some better gear or just experiment with arena builds. Some people expect that you can earn on arena, silly 10k silver per 30 minutes? People earn more on rushing chests in random solo dung's.
      I think you are missing Holoin's point. It is designed this way so that you cannot ONLY fight in arenas, else the open world aspect would die. They do not want anyone to survive by only doing arenas.
    • Dobrutro Dunin wrote:

Topic was made because in open world you can earn much more. Even during arena queue time you can earn 10x more from black market. So unlocking option for people who only fight on arena don't give any great advantage. Arena gladiator need to repair his equipment, need food and potions. You need with time some better gear or just experiment with arena builds. Some people expect that you can earn on arena, silly 10k silver per 30 minutes? People earn more on rushing chests in random solo dung's.
      Just as @Rapwnzel said above, You are missing the point. This game is not about how much you can make per time, its about risk vs reward.

Doesnt matter how much time it takes you, if there is no risk, rewards need to be very low.

You are also missing the purpose of the Arena. The Arena was never made to provide any kind of reward, but to provide a place to try out builds without risk.

You talk about the black market, but black market has a risk involed. There are chances where you could lose silver. Some people transport stuff from other cities to black market, risking their loot in the redzones.

Also, Generating silver out if thin air just to give it as a reward in the arena negatively affect the economy.Thats why silver reward has to be low. However, Fame can be buffed just a bit, and healers could get double reward(because no one want to be healer).