Free island move

• MadSkillzDLR wrote:

With the upcoming update, and since I never moved my island from caerleon, do all your itens get moved with the island? Gear, resources, etc?
      The window for the "free move" expired a while ago. It is still possible to move your island, but you need to tear down/take off all your furniture and items, otherwise they will be lost when you Abandon the island.

When the new island is purchased, it retains its former upgraded level.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

400 Holy Spec
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

I don't know many people (anyone?) that uses T7/8 journals. If they did, they still have to get the journals to Caerleon after gathering.
      It's easier to move journals than actual resources given the weight. It is definitely advantageous to keep labourers at CAE than to move them out assuming there is still a purpose to CAE.

The question is will there be a purpose to CAE. Why should people live there?
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

It's not easier... it's the same risk. You can lose both.

People may continue living there due to having a 1)market centralized in royals, 2)red zones getting buffed somehow, 3)still the only black market, 4)another change that hasn't been publicly addressed.
      Not quite the same risk. The journals would be worth a bit less than the resources they return. If you lose either, financially you are better off losing journals.

I forgot about the BM. Yes, that will keep a lot of people living there. Just as well, I need them to be there.
    • Player112 wrote:

With the easy resources being blocked out of CAE, the fun times will be over for a lot of people. Those with large number of labourers will be hardest hit. I predicted a squeeze coming up in another thread, and here we are. There will be quittings.

Just when Sharky thought he was on to a winner and it slips through his fingers.
      As has been already said, people will have a free island move, without losing anything.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

Player112 wrote:

With the easy resources being blocked out of CAE, the fun times will be over for a lot of people. Those with large number of labourers will be hardest hit. I predicted a squeeze coming up in another thread, and here we are. There will be quittings.

Just when Sharky thought he was on to a winner and it slips through his fingers.
      As has been already said, people will have a free island move, without losing anything.
      Really?You cant move your houses and laborers.You must demolish your hoses whitch is -10% materials, you must again exp your laborers.

For example me, i have 30x GH(10x T8,10x T7 and 10x T6), my business want daily buying ressources from AH, craft, sell at BM.
      I definetly not leave Caerleon because i dont want leave BM zone and i definetly not want lost 10% materials used to build my GH's and ofc all my 450 laborers are t8 and again exping=no thanks.

So i wait and i see what is SBI plan, if destroy Caerleon ressources market(because if Caerleon lost conect to BZ, i not see reason why gatherer go from royal city to Caerleon sell his goods, maybe for bigger price?or what else?) i just stop play this game.

But maybe SBI planned some changes for Caerleon what makes atract for gatherers go here and sell his ressorces, who knows, i think this is too early for any conclusions, just time show what is SBI plan for Caerleon.But I certainly won't move out of caerleon.
      And sorry for my bad english. :)
    • CassX wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

Player112 wrote:

Really?You cant move your houses and laborers.You must demolish your hoses whitch is -10% materials, you must again exp your laborers.
      For example me, i have 30x GH(10x T8,10x T7 and 10x T6), my business want daily buying ressources from AH, craft, sell at BM.
      I definetly not leave Caerleon because i dont want leave BM zone and i definetly not want lost 10% materials used to build my GH's and ofc all my 450 laborers are t8 and again exping=no thanks.

So i wait and i see what is SBI plan, if destroy Caerleon ressources market(because if Caerleon lost conect to BZ, i not see reason why gatherer go from royal city to Caerleon sell his goods, maybe for bigger price?or what else?) i just stop play this game.

But maybe SBI planned some changes for Caerleon what makes atract for gatherers go here and sell his ressorces, who knows, i think this is too early for any conclusions, just time show what is SBI plan for Caerleon.But I certainly won't move out of caerleon.
      And sorry for my bad english. :)
      free move = move with everything in it.

It happened just once before when realmgates went to the outer cities. And will come back once more next update.

Use with caution.