Give us more GUI options please!!!

• Give us more GUI options please!!!

Could we have the option to turn off the bright borders on the spell buttons and other GUI controls, including the minimap? Actually the minimap could loose the annoying faded edges too. Can’t see where I am sometimes when I’m on the very edge of the map!

I’m sure the subject of 3rd party GUI mods has been beaten to death on this forum many times... Pity...

But can we have some options to scale down the GUI? And I don’t mean just size options. How about a “Dark Mode” GUI? Or faded?! Yeah faded!!! :p

Something!

:)

Thank you, and have a great day!
    • The problem with GUI is the engine. Any kind of UI is problematic in Unity. I think a good option for the minimap and skills bar problems(doesnt allow people to see the edges of the screen well) would be to allow players to adjust transparency. Transparency option should not be too hard in Unity as far as I know.

UI scaling in Unity is hard enough to not be in the priority list for the devs. They probabily focused on more important stuff.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Holoin ().

• Holoin wrote:

The problem with GUI is the engine. Any kind of UI is problematic in Unity. I think a good option for the minimap and skills bar problems(doesnt allow people to see the edges of the screen well) would be to allow players to adjust transparency. Transparency option should not be too hard in Unity as far as I know.

UI scaling in Unity is hard enough to not be in the priority list for the devs. They probabily focused on more important stuff.
      Aw bummer. I like to log on with my phone to fish from time to time and the UI is so small, was hoping to scale it up eventually.