Nature Change & PvP

• Nature Change & PvP

Did log on after 4 weeks being not in game to check nature changes.

500 spec in nature.

Only focus of test is PvP as Albion is no pve game.

Group nature basically unchanged as the channel heal which is on longer cd is pve skill anyway and it is only change regarding group play..

Solo PvP:

Stacks can be cheap removed super fast, nature is static as hell with thorns. No good DPS, no good heal. Kiting impossible, for stationary damaging too less heal / damage .

Conclusion: dead for 1 on X PvP, unchanged Group PvP. Nature was in the past already just a noob basher, decent purge killed nature anyway. Now it is just a group play class for PvP and dead meat to anyone knowing what to do in 1 on X

I would suggest to give no fameloss respec in case a class gets completely changed regarding game play and playstyle like this. Keep the 40 Mio silver respec costs..but remove the 20% fame loss for one respec if you completely fuck the solo PvP of a former solo PvP class..
    • My testing with it includes PVE, so I'll only talk about the thorns. Both PVP and PVE are a bit hindered by the new thorns in that they seal off a main draw of the Nature Staff - mobility. I think making thorns an instant cast could solve the mobility issue as thorns are purgable, so they don't need to be interruptible as well, especially since it's hurting mobility so much.

As it stands, I'm convinced that the sole reason thorns was made solely to get people to used the spacebar more. To that effect, what's the point if you have to stop to cast anyway?
    • I think its fine, i find it fun. What is #1 one day will not be the next its a system Riot Games figured out well, Perfect Imperfection every meta has a counter meta every balance changes the meta creating new counter meta its a good thing that the same thing that ruled day 1 is no longer king keeps it fresh.

As for respecs i have seen in like 3 threads just no, free shit free shit free shit i do not need free shit
    • Unfortunately with GG helm and boots changes now even group pvp healing became much harder since everyone with his right mind set will focus the healer 1st and I cant really find the right alternatives atm. Thorns in PvP is bullshit unless someone finds a broken build. Tried the 1h nature but the root barely provides any utility and as stated above I am healer no more :D

I am scared to try holy it has been shit for such a long time in the open world pvps cuz U cant move much with it and when u get jumped U have to sit still to heal yourself while being fingered by enemies :D

Edit:
      Rooting effect from thorns was added to the wrong staff imo. It should've been given to blighted staff's E and kept the heal on that spell instead of meaningless slow

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dreamerbg ().

• Dreamerbg wrote:

Unfortunately with GG helm and boots changes now even group pvp healing became much harder since everyone with his right mind set will focus the healer 1st and I cant really find the right alternatives atm. Thorns in PvP is bullshit unless someone finds a broken build. Tried the 1h nature but the root barely provides any utility and as stated above I am healer no more :D

I am scared to try holy it has been shit for such a long time in the open world pvps cuz U cant move much with it and when u get jumped U have to sit still to heal yourself while being fingered by enemies :D

Edit:
      Rooting effect from thorns was added to the wrong staff imo. It should've been given to blighted staff's E and kept the heal on that spell instead of meaningless slow
      I switched to Holy and I actually find it very strong, but yes I either win or die fighting. There is no easy escaping like with Nature. The best way I have found to heal and run on Holy is to use Redemption staff, pop my E while next to my ally and we run together while the ball bounces back and forth between us.