big FPS drops and ms spike

• big FPS drops and ms spike

Description:
      hi the game plays at about 60 fps and low ms but I get sudden fps and ms drops at certain points in the game in town ect all the way down to zero sometimes I have photos but don't know how to upload them or send them to you

PC Intel Core 2 Quad 2.40 Ghz 4 GB 450 GB AMD HD7570

Replies (3)

• Support 9/20/19, 12:29 AMHi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing game performance issues!

We have a few troubleshooting steps we could walk through and see if we can help resolve your issue:

First, try clicking "Support" and then the "Repair" buttons on the bottom left of the launcher. If it continues, try reinstalling the game in a new location.

We also recommend making sure all of your drivers are updated and you are running the current version of Windows.

Should this still leave you with difficulties, we would need you to please provide us with detailed specifications of your system. The easiest way to do this is via the built-in Windows program DxDiag that shows all hardware information.

To launch it, please press Win+R on your keyboard and then type DxDiag.

In the opened window, press Save all information, choose the folder you wish the .txt files to be saved as. Simply send the .txt as a reply to this ticket.

Additionally, you may attach the screenshots in a reply to this ticket or upload them to an image hosting site such as imgur and send us the link.

We look forward to your reply. If you have any additional questions or details, please let us know.

• Thanks for writing back with the requested information.

Your request has been escalated to our QA team for review.

Also, please make a thread in the BUGS part of the AO forum, detailing the issue so that if other players have similar issues, they can add to the thread, which will further assist the QA team to collect more data and understand the magnitude of the issue.
        Bugs

pasted my ticket thanks for the help

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out the support names and your name. ().