Chest and Market LAG

• Chest and Market LAG

I would suggest banning duels in the chest and the market. As it is an area of huge player circulation, it causes extreme lag in many types of computer configuration.

In addition, I suggest creating multiple sessions at the chest and in the market so that merchants can stand in one channel offering their goods. Others may just pass by choose a channel with fewer people and leave quickly.
    • Belzera wrote:

I would suggest banning duels in the chest and the market. As it is an area of huge player circulation, it causes extreme lag in many types of computer configuration.

In addition, I suggest creating multiple sessions at the chest and in the market so that merchants can stand in one channel offering their goods. Others may just pass by choose a channel with fewer people and leave quickly.

Hi @Belzera, thanks for suggesting this! We understand that it can get really laggy in cities and highly populated areas. You can see my response below to a similar post of a possible solution we are trying to push for:

Mytherceria wrote:

nicolaubom09 wrote:

vejo que diversas pessoas tem problemas com a fluides do jogo, pois ele tem muito lag e quedas de fps, eu gostaria de expor uma ideia para melhor fluides do jogo, um botão ue oculte os players na cidade, que seja um modo de você escolher ver os players ou não independente da quantidade, pois isto é o maior problema para as pessoas dentro das cidades ;)
      Hi @nicolaubom09 thanks for the feedback! The option to hide players in the cities has been brought up a lot, and we are trying to push for this to be a priority, but there are no concrete plans yet at the moment. We'll update you if it gains traction :)

Mytherceria#3744