Trash rate up per assist.

• Trash rate up per assist.

Simple suggestion to fight the N+1.

Make the trash rate relative to the number of people that helped that kill happen.

30% base + 30% per assist inside solo dungeons 100% cap.
      10% base + 10% per assist up to 80% cap. (Cap number can just be adjusted if necessary)

Result:

1. Less battle mounts, as they will basically always have 80% trash rate.

2. More incentive to run smaller gank groups.

3. It will basically kill Combat Looting in zvz.

4. It will reduce the ammount of available itens in the game, stimulating more crafting.

5. More crafting will make gathering even more necessary.

6. A raise in resource respawn for balancing purposes IF NECESSARY. (Probably wont be, as resource dungeons will probably come next content update or the next after it)

The post was edited 2 times, last by ImaDoki: Typo ().

• ImaDoki wrote:

Простое предложение бороться с N + 1.
      I noticed that I’m not the first to touch on this topic, but now I understand that it is necessary to equalize the probability of losing% of garbage if your opponent is not larger than your party in quantity, as a result, it will be more profitable for large groups of hungry dogs to attack their own kind, than for a single player.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

bishDEFORMED wrote:

so zvz will be straight up money trashing, naah
      zvzs are supposed to be fights for objectives, and not for the sets
      What about guilds that are not money guild or blue army that cant fully invest every time they go zvz'ing? Most guilds bring some of the loot back home even if they lose the fight. It will mean that people wouldnt take outnumbered fights that often, which would mean less content. + You gotta remember that most guilds regear people after the fight, so even if you win the fight it means that you will lose the money.
    • bishDEFORMED wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

bishDEFORMED wrote:

What about guilds that are not money guild or blue army that cant fully invest every time they go zvz'ing? Most guilds bring some of the loot back home even if they lose the fight. It will mean that people wouldnt take outnumbered fights that often, which would mean less content. + You gotta remember that most guilds regear people after the fight, so even if you win the fight it means that you will lose the money.
      Its not like 100% of the loot will disappear, just most of it will.

zvzs are supposed to have meaning, not full slaughter without a real reward besides other people loot.

But i understand your feeling.
    • bishDEFORMED wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

bishDEFORMED wrote:

If the only way you and your guild can profit is by attacking smaller groups, then, you not only suck as players, but you're cowards as well. Save your zerging to accomplish bigger objectives than looting corpses of smaller groups.

I just had a great idea for a new item. Craftable corpse traps. Activated by losing durability. Triggered when a corpse is opened and does 3khp AOE damage over 5m radius. That would add a bit more realism as to why actual military doesn't loot corpses IRL.
    • Also really for small guilds running practice skirmish. it just means more T4.0 and T4.1 gear sold heh. As it's cheaper it'd be great for practice runs and easy to craft replacements even in guild without buying so would work great there.

(haven;t checked) But could add a ZvZ to guild island arenas so alliance guilds can practice against eachother there with no loot lost.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

bishDEFORMED wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

bishDEFORMED wrote:

If the only way you and your guild can profit is by attacking smaller groups, then, you not only suck as players, but you're cowards as well. Save your zerging to accomplish bigger objectives than looting corpses of smaller groups.
      I just had a great idea for a new item. Craftable corpse traps. Activated by losing durability. Triggered when a corpse is opened and does 3khp AOE damage over 5m radius. That would add a bit more realism as to why actual military doesn't loot corpses IRL.
      Im not talking about profits - its clear that ZvZ brings only losses to a guild. Im talking about losing EVEN MORE money. Regears are really costly already. I would like to see testing tho and see how much it actually trash in a zvz.
    • Basically a good idea especially the idea to do different rates in solo dungeons.
      I'd go a bit easier on the curve in the open world though or cap it out at a lower point. 60% cap in the OW seems high enough i think. You gotta be careful to not kill PvP entirely with the change since ganking will return much less with this.
      If this was introduced i'd recommend to scale it up from the bottom. Not introduce the high debuffs right away. Rather start out smaller to not be too disruptive to PvP.
      Head of the 'Traders and merchants guild'

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rixlette ().