Anti-ganker build

    • I bet he using the term "max spec" referring to main branch like "bows, swords, plate armors...etc."
      U can use T8 if u get that to 100 but is useless if you don't invest in specialization.

      Counter gankers build?
      Forge hammers, specter jaket, hunter hood, guardian boots, bridgewatch cape, rezistance potion, stew.
      Is a kamikaze build, with good spec and gear. U can wipe gankers.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by xcruciful ().

    • xcruciful wrote:

      awsome, you re a cool guy if you re able to invest 1bn silver in spec.U buy silver with gold, u even cooler. U invest 1500$ to get max spec
      What else would I do with the silver, buy skins? I don't buy gold. Never found the need to grow vegetables other than to make some oxes. Even that was a mistake because it's probably cheaper to buy oxes and less work.

      I would be reluctant to put silver into a kamikaze build though. I need something that lasts and offers value for silver.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Player112 ().

    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Can I have some suggestions of anti-ganker builds? Assume 1v1, and I have max spec wearing and using full 8.3. Assume below average skill on my part. The goal here is to p2w against average skilled victims.
      The only way to "p2w" against some one is to buy gold with real money, change that gold into silver, use that silver to buy a lot of tomes, then use those tomes to get your specialisations to 100, then with all your specs in 100 go into anglia and kill some noob gankers.

      Thats the only to "p2w" in this game.
    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      xcruciful wrote:

      awsome, you re a cool guy if you re able to invest 1bn silver in spec.U buy silver with gold, u even cooler. U invest 1500$ to get max spec
      What else would I do with the silver, buy skins? I don't buy gold. Never found the need to grow vegetables other than to make some oxes. Even that was a mistake because it's probably cheaper to buy oxes and less work.
      I would be reluctant to put silver into a kamikaze build though. I need something that lasts and offers value for silver.
      Its not cheaper to buy oxes, its cheaper to grow them. However, profit is very little until you get to T8 oxes.

      Also, there is no magic equipment in this game that will require no skill. Even escape builds need skill to escape against gankers.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Holoin ().

    • New

      Holoin wrote:

      Thats the only to "p2w" in this game.
      No. The other way is make silver in game and buy tomes.


      Holoin wrote:

      Its not cheaper to buy oxes, its cheaper to grow them.
      No. Buying oxes cost no premium. By the time premium is added to the price, the oxes are more expensive. I don't lose oxes frequently enough to worth raising them. Soon I will have a command mammoth. This will completely eliminate the risk of losing oxes.
    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Holoin wrote:

      Thats the only to "p2w" in this game.
      No. The other way is make silver in game and buy tomes.

      Holoin wrote:

      Its not cheaper to buy oxes, its cheaper to grow them.
      No. Buying oxes cost no premium. By the time premium is added to the price, the oxes are more expensive. I don't lose oxes frequently enough to worth raising them. Soon I will have a command mammoth. This will completely eliminate the risk of losing oxes.
      Premiun gives you other additional rewards other than focus. The gathering bonus and the fame bonus alone makes the premiun worth the price. Basically premiun pays by itself with the bonuses it gives. So no, buying oxes is not cheaper. Especially when you get to T8 oxes. You can buy premiun for all your accounts if you manage to fill 1 farm with T8 oxes.
      Also, you sell the additional oxes you have. One single farm plot for oxes and the rest of carrots would make you some nice profits if you only want the oxes for your own use.

      Also, if you are planning on using a mammoth on red/black zone without any protection you must be fking crazy. Actually, let me know when you get your mammoth, I will be waiting with my guild...I like free mammoths.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Holoin ().

    • New

      Holoin wrote:

      Premiun gives you other additional rewards other than focus. The gathering bonus and the fame bonus alone makes the premiun worth the price. Basically premiun pays by itself with the bonuses it gives. So no, buying oxes is not cheaper. Especially when you get to T8 oxes. You can buy premiun for all your accounts if you manage to fill 1 farm with T8 oxes.Also, you sell the additional oxes you have. One single farm plot for oxes and the rest of carrots would make you some nice profits if you only want the oxes for your own use.

      Also, if you are planning on using a mammoth on red/black zone without any protection you must be fking crazy. Actually, let me know when you get your mammoth, I will be waiting with my guild...I like free mammoths.
      I don't gather, I don't do dungeons, I don't grow vegetables, and now I don't raise oxes. Premium is completely useless other than waste of silver. I wouldn't mind the free learning points. But I don't want the work needed to make the silver.

      I will announce my mammoth in this thread: Mounts are not f2p

      Come with your guild to get free command mammoth.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Player112 ().

    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Can I have some suggestions of anti-ganker builds? Assume 1v1,
      This was already done ages ago:


      1) Take a gathering set
      2) bait a t4.1 ganker
      3) Use your superior knowledge of the game to defeat them
      4) Profit

      Player112 wrote:

      Soon I will have a command mammoth. This will completely eliminate the risk of losing oxes. all of my silver in the account
      Fixed
    • New

      Player112 wrote:

      Can I have some suggestions of anti-ganker builds? Assume 1v1, and I have max spec wearing and using full 8.3. Assume below average skill on my part. The goal here is to p2w against average skilled victims.


      85% of the gankers got did not survive (as well as the guy who thought he could solo gather on an Ox in BZ)...

      0% p2w, simply just levelling Spec's in solo RDG is enough and having a clue on how to play the game.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Captainrussia ().