Pinned The Albion Online Wiki Thread

• Albion Online Wiki: Beginner Tips for Creating and Editing Pages
      • If you are unsure of where to start, we recommend that you think about what you know the most about in Albion and look that up on the Wiki. Does the page exist? If it does exist, is the information correct and is the page laid out well?
      • Edit Tip: you can find and replace information on a page by selecting "Edit Source" on the Wiki page. Next, look for the magnifying glass in the top right of the page. This will allow you to find/replace. If you do not see the magnifying class, click on "Advanced" at the top of the Edit menu. (see image)
      Images
      • Capture.PNG

12.49 kB, 1,367×120, viewed 678 times
      Check out the awesome Albion Online Wiki

The post was edited 1 time, last by Clementine ().

• The Wiki Guardian team is super excited to welcome @CigNus to the Wiki team! He's done some great work this past month and we are excited to see what else he can do. T

The team still has two openings for Guardians. If you're interested, definitely feel free to reach out! :)

One other fun thing that the Wiki team has worked on is a New Player FAQ. It's a great page for some commonly asked questions by new players.

Check out the New Player FAQ here: New Player FAQ
      Check out the awesome Albion Online Wiki
    • I was told that i can post questions here is that true??

my question:
      do we need to fill a form to contribute/edit page/create page? i joined today
      ty in advance

P.S. is there anymore open positions??
      P.P.S. i already added a boss mechanic for the bonecrusher soothsayer (sorry if that is wrong)
      P.P.P.S. I cant find that page now
      always above 200k silver but spend money quick
      i suck at 1v1 pvp :thumbup:

The post was edited 3 times, last by MrGrapes2654 ().

• MrGrapes2654 wrote:

I was told that i can post questions here is that true??

my question:
      do we need to fill a form to contribute/edit page/create page? i joined today
      ty in advance

P.S. is there anymore open positions??
      P.P.S. i already added a boss mechanic for the bonecrusher soothsayer (sorry if that is wrong)
      P.P.P.S. I cant find that page now
      1) Yes you can ask questions here. Though as you may have noticed it is not checked often. The best place is in our Discord server in the wiki-contributions channel
      2) No you just need to login to the wiki with the same account and your in-game email account to start editing
      3) I'll defer to Clemmie to answer if we have open positions still.
      4) Great, we'll check it out :)
      5) You can always find past pages you modified recently by clicking the contributions link at the top of the page.