I still have no idea how you could/would expect to do anything other than smack rocks trying to play mobile!!
No, but this season is fucking lame
Naa;), I'd rather SELL it.
Game will diminish before Queen update after the changes made on the 9th*lifts tail* Nya :x
Yeah...Albion days are numbered.... I mean - if you can't afford extra 10k for repairs, then you have better problems to worry about...
(oh and inb4 you mention that your respec now costs 50% more... so instead of making silver with silver bags only in RDG - you'll actually have to sell the loot you get instead of hoarding it, and still come out on top...)DarthMagus
My Youtube: PVP, Survival, Economy
What you mean I actually have to empty my banks tabs from all the loot I got but never needed to sell?
2. Farming is solo
3. Raising animals is solo
4. Trading is solo
5. Transporting of goods is solo
6. Gathering is solo
7. Fishing is solo
8. Crafting is solo
9. Managing labourers is solo
10. I am sure there are many other things that are solo
I don't think I ever played an online game that is a single player game like this one.
2. Farming is solo, but this also means you don't have farms in the black zone where everyone is assisting for food to maintain territories.
3. Same as number two.
4. Can be done with a group and multiple players.
5. Same as 4.
6. Depends on where you are. In the blackzone you have many possibilities of getting ganked, so this can be a group exercise if you have "friends and guildmates".
7. Fishing is gathering...
8. Not sure if you want someone to hold your hammer while you're starting that next item, but guild mates do need items crafted, and they bring the artifact and you provide the resources. Again you must not have friends or guildmates.
9. No one cares, but my buddy and I both help fill one another's books to keep em going.
10. You didn't name anything else.
11. There are a lot of things that can make the game easier with groups, you just want to complain and not join a decent guild.
There are people who insist that the game has a minimum balance between alone and the grotesque alliance backup sinergy ...
No, there is no such balance.
You can be a very skilled player, be very intelligent, be innovative, creative etc.
But you just fuck! the metagame rewards bullying, rewards strength in numbers ...
"YOU ARE a noob, I play alone and have won many times"(?)
Response) Bro, I played 2.5 years albion, I specialized in playing alone, being full pvp, defeating complete partys alone and still, it seems to me insufficient and above all this game.
It is a matter of analyzing statistically what I speak and now.
This game is great! but it needs a huge investment in management and balance of mechanics.
Do want more content for middle sized guilds and alliances that are not 7000 members. Ganking and doing those two group dungeons tends to become tedious after a couple of months.
I heard they plan queen is going to add something, but queen is only next year and we need content and fun yesterday.