This Topic is dedicated to most retarded in forum Dc1a0

    • Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.

      We need to find the quote limit.

      Somebody will eventually reach it.


      #1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.
      We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.
      We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....

      Give it enough time.


      #1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.

      tmw is always coming
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

      T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

      100/100/90/90 Holy Specs
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
    • Faraoh200 wrote:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
      It's actually impossible to say that anything isn't going to happen "Today" for certain. There is a lot of time left in today, and almost anything can happen.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Piddle wrote:

      Faraoh200 wrote:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
      It's actually impossible to say that anything isn't going to happen "Today" for certain. There is a lot of time left in today, and almost anything can happen.
      Leaving my 2 cents in this experiment.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Faraoh200 wrote:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
      It's actually impossible to say that anything isn't going to happen "Today" for certain. There is a lot of time left in today, and almost anything can happen.
      Leaving my 2 cents in this experiment.
      It's starting to be big.
    • Piddle wrote:

      Faraoh200 wrote:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
      It's actually impossible to say that anything isn't going to happen "Today" for certain. There is a lot of time left in today, and almost anything can happen.
      I’m unsubscribing from this thread. It’s giving me Carpal Scroll Syndrome
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Faraoh200 wrote:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
      It's actually impossible to say that anything isn't going to happen "Today" for certain. There is a lot of time left in today, and almost anything can happen.
      I’m unsubscribing from this thread. It’s giving me Carpal Scroll Syndrome

      That's fair, I can understand that.


      #1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin
    • KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Faraoh200 wrote:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Noximilien wrote:

      KatherineKore wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Okeanix wrote:

      Dc1a0 wrote:

      Look who's talking about repeating the same things!!! That's hilarious. I was merely asking to see if you were done entertaining me or not.
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      No, you repeat things because you're a retard; a clueless and delusional one at that. Wasting time when you should be developing and testing, if that were remotely true..lol
      I can repeat things because i'm not a troll like you. As a troll you have to more creative.So keep going.
      That's because you're not smart enough to be a troll. You're bad at the game, bad at this, probably bad at everything else in your life. At least bad enough in life that you feel you have to lie about being a developer.
      I'm god at this game.I'm best on everything.I'm one of best solo developers in the world.So keep going retarded clown.
      And there it is. the proof that you're completely delusional. On top of being a bad retarded failure at life.
      Keep going you trash troll even after burned so many times. xDYou calling yourself good troll but didn't you know calling someone succesful an failure doesn't change anything :D
      Didn't call myself a good anything. See? You even fail at reading comprehension! Why do you continue to waste air? You haven't shown yourself to be successful at anything. Not even this post.
      If you don't say you are good troll than you are bad troll and bad trolls have 80 IQ as you said before.BURNED AGAIN.
      I didn't say I was either. You're the one making assumptions based upon your delusions and lack of reading comprehension.I guess that makes you:WRONG AGAIN!!!You need to find something else, You're failing too hard at this, just like the game, and the rest of your life. If it gets any worse, I hope you'll have enough sense to go lie down before you hurt yourself!
      I'm guess you are also SJW. This make it even more funnier.Ohm trash.
      You'd guess wrong again! Besides, you still haven't said anything that made me think that disproves my guess that you took part in the Tide pod challenge. If anything you've been continuing to make that guess more credible.So keep going, failure.
      Keep going clown.
      I'd rather be a clown than a retarded delusional failure.....lol
      No you are retarded clown.
      Says the failure that can't play, can't type, can't troll, can't even lie without it becoming a complete failure.
      No you are failure and retarded fish.
      Fish? Where did that come from? I think I broke the retarded failure. It's throwing out random words now!
      It's a joke but you are 12 years old so.
      Now you assume I'm 12 now? I won't even begin to point out the flaws in that. If that's what you want to think, go right ahead!!!!! Lmao. You can't help but fail, can you retard?
      You have knowledge and IQ of 12 years kid so? Yes.
      Though you fail again, did you mean yes you can help but fail? If so, you could try proving it. I'm not convinced you won't fail again though.
      You say i'm failure prove it than LOLRetarded fish :)
      This thread is all the evidence needed... Greataxe still doesn't need a nerf and it was never the problem to begin with. You even got your own thread thrown in the banter section because you couldn't keep to topic. Epic fail from the start. Everything since has been a fail on your part as well. Plus you throw nonsense around like it's supposed to mean something.There's a bit of the proof that you're a retarded failure.
      Greataxe Whirlwind needs Maximum Movement Speed limit. I know you are whirlwind player but stop troll retarded.
      I wish you guys knew how to actually play this game like for real okay, cool.
      I mean this thread is pure gold.We need to find the quote limit.
      Somebody will eventually reach it.
      But not today ....
      Give it enough time.
      tmw is always coming
      It's also not today. (sorry I'm new here)
      It's actually impossible to say that anything isn't going to happen "Today" for certain. There is a lot of time left in today, and almost anything can happen.
      I’m unsubscribing from this thread. It’s giving me Carpal Scroll Syndrome
      That's fair, I can understand that.
      ?
      Discord: Piddle#7413