the game is dying

    • the game is dying

      I don't know good but it's my opinion but every time I see less people and less activity. the cities between 15 and 35 players? and fell sometimes does not exceed 100 players. before there was overpopulation all the time.
      I think there are several reasons.
      1- lack of events.
      2- and more importantly (VERY BAD OPTIMIZATION IS A PRIORITY TO FIX THE FPS FALL ¡¡¡NOW!!!
      it can't be that the fps fall to 0 sometimes with 100 players crashing.
      3- the monopoly of the economy groups of players moves the economy and does not allow competitiveness.
      4- what sense does a season have if they always win the same and you can not compete this has to do with point 3

      a recommendation for people to buy the premium with real money give epic things optimize the game and make skins that many people like, and only give them points when buying gold or the premium and that is not marketable. not only the mounts for the weapons and armors.

      Pd:sorry for my bad english.
      Att:google traslator.
    • I think there's a lack of end game content and incentive.

      why bother fame farming if you can just buy armour and weapons? it's only so you can buy a 4.3 which has the same ip as t7.

      There's also no difference t8 guys 5v5 VS t4 guys 5v5, I the fight is exactly the same.

      other MMO you have things to work for, untradeable items.

      end game is pvp but what for, goes back to items that you can just buy.

      current meta it's all about big groups, there's no skill, catch someone with a stun and aoe to death. as the victim you can't do anything.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by addidas ().

    • I'm seeing a fair amount of people that don't "play" the game right now and instead just log in for the castle/wc/crystal/gvg primetime windows. They're spending the downtime in places like classic wow instead of gathering/faming/etc in albion. Between the dev statements about big upcoming changes on things like hideouts, avalon, and new map and leaks on things like territory control overhaul, a lot of people are just coasting out the season.
    • The game is certainly not dying.
      Firstly classic wow came out which pulled everyone from playing other games Albion being one of them. I think the numbers will go back up when the hype wears off and people will miss the full loot aspect that they won't find in wow.
      Secondly, people are waiting for the content update, this one is big because it will freshen up the meta in terms of builds and add new content to consume.

      I think when the new content patch comes out the game will be more alive. Territory control will be more involved, GvGs will be more accessible and have attractive personal rewards for winning and more skins.
      Look at EVE Online, the players have been posting that the game is dead ever since it was released and that game is still going strong, the game was released in 2003.
    • OotOot wrote:

      The game is certainly not dying.
      Firstly classic wow came out which pulled everyone from playing other games Albion being one of them. I think the numbers will go back up when the hype wears off and people will miss the full loot aspect that they won't find in wow.
      Secondly, people are waiting for the content update, this one is big because it will freshen up the meta in terms of builds and add new content to consume.

      I think when the new content patch comes out the game will be more alive. Territory control will be more involved, GvGs will be more accessible and have attractive personal rewards for winning and more skins.
      Look at EVE Online, the players have been posting that the game is dead ever since it was released and that game is still going strong, the game was released in 2003.
      waiting for updates shows a lack of incentive to play the game. you are only playing to experience the new changes.
    • addidas wrote:

      OotOot wrote:

      The game is certainly not dying.
      Firstly classic wow came out which pulled everyone from playing other games Albion being one of them. I think the numbers will go back up when the hype wears off and people will miss the full loot aspect that they won't find in wow.
      Secondly, people are waiting for the content update, this one is big because it will freshen up the meta in terms of builds and add new content to consume.

      I think when the new content patch comes out the game will be more alive. Territory control will be more involved, GvGs will be more accessible and have attractive personal rewards for winning and more skins.
      Look at EVE Online, the players have been posting that the game is dead ever since it was released and that game is still going strong, the game was released in 2003.
      waiting for updates shows a lack of incentive to play the game. you are only playing to experience the new changes.
      What incentive could there be? when only one percent of people participate in the endgame. After the update, everything should change.
    • Merzot wrote:

      addidas wrote:

      OotOot wrote:

      The game is certainly not dying.
      Firstly classic wow came out which pulled everyone from playing other games Albion being one of them. I think the numbers will go back up when the hype wears off and people will miss the full loot aspect that they won't find in wow.
      Secondly, people are waiting for the content update, this one is big because it will freshen up the meta in terms of builds and add new content to consume.

      I think when the new content patch comes out the game will be more alive. Territory control will be more involved, GvGs will be more accessible and have attractive personal rewards for winning and more skins.
      Look at EVE Online, the players have been posting that the game is dead ever since it was released and that game is still going strong, the game was released in 2003.
      waiting for updates shows a lack of incentive to play the game. you are only playing to experience the new changes.
      What incentive could there be? when only one percent of people participate in the endgame. After the update, everything should change.
      most mmorpg have the following as incentives (just to list a few) :

      levels - levels don't matter in Albion, it's about ip, ip is capped by price since people don't want to lose 8.3 in open world. the play time is also quite low, maybe a week to get to t6 playing casually.
      untradeable items - everything is trade able, you don't need to work for anything, it also doesn't help you can pay with real money for silver.
      achievements - and there's only 100 in Albion?
      daily quests - force people to log in to do daily for untradeable items
    • SebazArg98 wrote:

      I don't know good but it's my opinion but every time I see less people and less activity. the cities between 15 and 35 players? and fell sometimes does not exceed 100 players. before there was overpopulation all the time.
      I think there are several reasons.
      1- lack of events.
      2- and more importantly (VERY BAD OPTIMIZATION IS A PRIORITY TO FIX THE FPS FALL ¡¡¡NOW!!!
      it can't be that the fps fall to 0 sometimes with 100 players crashing.
      3- the monopoly of the economy groups of players moves the economy and does not allow competitiveness.
      4- what sense does a season have if they always win the same and you can not compete this has to do with point 3

      a recommendation for people to buy the premium with real money give epic things optimize the game and make skins that many people like, and only give them points when buying gold or the premium and that is not marketable. not only the mounts for the weapons and armors.

      Pd:sorry for my bad english.
      Att:google traslator.
      They already had 5 years to fix all of that