Dear SBI Your losing your veteran player base here is why! (not being dramatic being real)

• Dear SBI Your losing your veteran player base here is why! (not being dramatic being real)

*You have refused to address the Mega alliance situation for over a year.
      People are tired of being ran over and getting nowhere for all their time and efforts. You COULD have addressed this a long time ago. But think your so smart that you can think of some passive way to fix this, instead of just fixing it.

*You do not provide content of any kind.
      Now its showing Wow Classic is online, sure its not full loot pvp, but it is pvp, and it has TONS of content. Content you think your to good to make.

*You took away the premium Mounts and replaced it with reskins of things people don't want.
      This months worthless skin, is basically a copy and paste of the legendary recruiters Cart, and you ruined the uniqueness of the legendary Cart which people spent tons of money on.

People are dumping you, and they are going with a game that has tons of content, Content similar to what you should have been doing all along. Your company sucks at telling any story what so ever, you expect US the consumer to provide ALL the content, while you make static dungeons and roaming mobs that don't roam, and constant reskins of things you have already made 2 years ago. Castle Outpost which are basically Faction boss territories so small, they cant be defended from the inside like castles.

Results: People are quitting and before they go they are dumping all their silver into Gold in case its ever worth coming back. thus making gold so damned expensive its putting premium out of range of the normal person.

SBI you dont like this post? thats fine. It makes you angry? Good! We are also. You have been half-Assing this game for 2 years. instead of addressing things that actually matter, or making content with a good story behind it, you throw any old ill design crap out there. and people are tired of feeding a lazy game.

Don't bother warning me, you deserve everything I just said to you. maybe you should take these things to heart, Suck it up Buttercup. put on your big boy panties and make content worth playing.

This is the least dramatic I can be and still tell you the truth!
    • Saabotage wrote:

Your company sucks at telling any story what so ever, you expect US the consumer to provide ALL the content
      Isn't that what a Sandbox type of game is? Content created by the players... This isn't WoW where you have quests and has never been advertised that way.

As a veteran player it took you 2+ years to realise this?

Go play Minecraft and complain to Microsoft there is no content there too...
    • Saabotage wrote:

*You took away the premium Mounts and replaced it with reskins of things people don't want.

This months worthless skin, is basically a copy and paste of the legendary recruiters Cart, and you ruined the uniqueness of the legendary Cart which people spent tons of money on.
      This one did not affect me as I only had 1 of these carts as an investment but the reskin of an item of value that is being traded around as an investment does demonstrate a lack of regard for the customer. I remember reading about this game before launch and the developers were touting how there would be items in the founder packages that would be very valuable. Not only are there not any items from the packages purchased by the people who supported SBIs dream to make a game that are relatively very valuable, one of the items from the pre-launch packages (not legendary but explorer) has now been reskinned, decreasing the value of the original cart. It's pretty much a slap in the face saying they do not give a crap about the players who have been here since early on and are committed to the game long term. People who invest in these items long term usually plan to continue playing the game. Why screw them? It hurts a bit to be honest.
      Stab it and slab it.
    • Well, i die read that, looked at my self, looked at the silver I converted to gold

Looked at my no more logging in, and thinking why I stopped..

And realized you described it pretty well

Alliances and the super zergs
      The missing communication at least to non round tables
      The missing updates, we got group random dungeons which are not so random and then a cheap copy and paste for SRD, I meanwhile identify the building blocks and know golden boss or not long before
      The unsolved and even unpositioned N+1 issue (everything works in general better by bringing one more - no draw back)
      Tons of dead content, fishing chests, treasure hunt, classic dungeons ..endless
      Then the destruction of Gvg as last bastion to zergs
      Then the announcement of hideouts without indicator how to prevent zerg it down

In general, new players like zergs, good and safe accesss to content and protection.. but they get better, and someday they are playing not in zerg..and then the zerg n+1 problem strikes them

It feels as if a total strategy is missing a dev that takes all this issues and consequent nails it down..

And maybe then I would bother to log on again and play but for me it feels completely full at the moment
    • From my perspective, this game will die because:

Lack of dynamics
      -too much grinding, to play any content
      -too much time consuming, no room for casual players
      -gap between veterans and new players...they can't play with each-other

I can play anytime a match of LoL or Counter Strike. They lack of content too,
      but they offer instant dynamic.
      But to play Albion i need to grind for hours or days to get a decent gear for Hgs or Zvz.
      And i will lose it because i don't had a good spec.
      And will take months to get a good spec.

Grinding is boring - when i need to do same content over and over again...
      No content for end-game
      No reason to get hyped

The post was edited 1 time, last by xcruciful ().

• Sinatra.SUN wrote:

they fucked up by thinking and presenting that the way to develop the game then next 6 months is about changing the map and removing gvg's instead of adding more content and progression to the players to enhance the daily gameplay for any player.

Take 6 months of, and see how it develops, thats my advice.

/f
      Correct.

They need to focus on expanding/enhancing the PvE grind that most players use to gain spec.

They need to put in more hellgate variety (and let people queue up from hellgates in town). (i.e.3v3 Hellgates, 20v20 hellgates)
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506

Neighborhood Watch is always recruiting!
    • Deviator wrote:

Saabotage wrote:

Your company sucks at telling any story what so ever, you expect US the consumer to provide ALL the content
      Isn't that what a Sandbox type of game is? Content created by the players... This isn't WoW where you have quests and has never been advertised that way.
      As a veteran player it took you 2+ years to realise this?

Go play Minecraft and complain to Microsoft there is no content there too...
      You can mock him all you want, but @Saabotage is correct.

This game lacks, heavily. SOLO/Groups RD's are lazy in design, static dungeons are pretty much useless now and only useful to spawn next tier dungeon. The territory maps are lazy, the mob variety is lazy, Faction system is SUPER lazy in design. Territory control is bland. HCE's all I can say is LMAO. Royal Sigils, Faction Capes and the shitty mounts are the only reason the aforementioned are still useful. The new Castle outpost system is incredibly boring (useless.) if not in a mega alliance. The Stag skin is a slap in the face. I love Albion and I keep playing in the hopes that stuff will change... but it doesn't seam likely and I fear it will be too late when it does :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().