New Seasonal Rewards are Here

    • Whelp, another month of me not going to renew my prem. Unless you make Skins for mounts people actually take into BZ or RZ your argument about people not taking reward mounts into BZ and RZ is a moot point. -.- Make skins for Armored horses, Dire wolves, and Swiftclaws, if you want to see skins in BZ and RZ. Get a clue of your own player base sheesh. Also last month you guys said you realized that the skin thing made alot of people up set and that you would consider our feed back. WAY TO GO on that. or rather not.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Oriel ().

    • For me its not about that cash, but having a docket of interesting content and mysteries to fill in the calendar. Like DC comics heating up, or the Breaking Bad movie.

      The new mount used to be something to look forward to, but now its not. Is it gonna be a giant moose? perhaps a panda bear. The spectral boar will likely be the last adventure mount ever.

      I bought a sheepdog and while the jousting horse is cool, it seems like a good one to pass over. There will always be a new month new skin for those who want to participate in the holy silver sink.

      Unless you're stupid rich like a Derrick or Vasort, for the 99% its not wise to try and catch em all.
    • Bruges wrote:

      Last month you said you were going to listen to the complaints and no more skins for challenge reward. Skins are so lame. They aren't worth much money compared to a real mount. I personally would never use this stupid cart thing that was already a founders reward. Why did I pay for a reward that I have to earn again. Is this going to be the new normal? Two thumbs down devs. Another sucky month of challenge reward.

      ExoDrazos wrote:

      "Hey, thanks everyone for your feedback. I see a lof here are disapointed with a mount skin as a reward.



      Here is an explanation why we went for a mount skin:


      We were never really 100% happy with the Adventurer Challenge Mounts for the following reasons:
      • Basically the strongest regular mounts in the game came exclusively from the Adventurer Challange, which is not ideal for the game economy if these mounts are system generated, instead of player crafted
      • This effect is not huge, because the mounts are very rare, but each month we have been adding more and the pool of available ADC mounts in the game increases more and more
      • The vast majority of players where using these mounts for flexing only and didn't take them out in dangerous zones, because they are afraid of losing them


      That is why we wanted to try and streamline the system with the mount skins now:
      • A skin can be taken out in the open world be everyone
      • We also wanted to try to streamline the system more, by focusing more on skins instead of unique mounts


      We understand that the spell and stats made them more unique and fun to use. Also that our core players use them in the open world and hence sometimes some of these mounts get also trashed on death. Additionaly this scarcity also increased their trading value.


      We have taken note of your feedback and we will re-evaluate how we proceed next month.


      Cheers,
      Retro"




      The above from last month post, yeah you took our feedback and threw it down the trash.

      I understand about mounts not being viable but you could at least tried new types of rewards like
      -One time fame buff
      -Labor potion etc,

      Thank you for not taking our feedback and have a nice day.


      Roccandil wrote:

      I'm just glad I was a new player while they were giving out mounts, and not useless skins.

      Anyhow, monthly rewards are no longer anything much to look forward to. :(
      SBI should hire Creative Director who would be asking the Community what kind of new Mount/Cosmetic they want. It's kinda starting to look like Valve *just* adding something so there is "content". Do not be stingy about spending money on development of something that has direct effect on the number of Active Premium subscriptions. If you (theoretically) just lost 100 Premium users because they did not like this Months reward what if for half that money one extra person was hired to work... Instead, you have some displeased players and a problem?

      @CEO of SBI hire extra person instead of agreeing for "variants" of Skins like with the Cart.
      Each Month *should* bring something original so your Active Subscriptions would have a spike if you are going to stay cheap it will cost you more Money...
      Im więcej ludzi na ZvZ tym Surfy i Poe będą mniej hajsu chcieli za nie wyjebanie waszej ziemianki. Wojna Polsko Polska AO. Wesołe Ziemniaczki.
    • I'm only buying premium for the zvz mount at the end of the season. that will allow me to get 1 skin every 3 months, and i'll just buy the other skins off the market. For nothing

      Premium other then the skin(mount) has its uses, till your max spec in your build, then its just paying for being able to water crops, and gather, which I don't do anymore anyways.
    • Can someone explain me why someone will pay the premium only and only for the monthly reward ? Not the focus, not the bonus fame, not the resource bonus, no no, fork that, i pay premium for the monthly reward only.......... can someone explain me ? I can't, my brain can't understand that.

      I still prefer the monthly reward to be a skin for mounts, just enjoy your extra stuff
    • Saabotage wrote:

      I'm only buying premium for the zvz mount at the end of the season. that will allow me to get 1 skin every 3 months, and i'll just buy the other skins off the market. For nothing

      Premium other then the skin(mount) has its uses, till your max spec in your build, then its just paying for being able to water crops, and gather, which I don't do anymore anyways.
      Will probably end up being a mount skin :p
    • jwhite179 wrote:

      My frustration with these skins, is the account bound application.. Alts getting the reward are pretty much pointless. I don't think this was factored in, and ultimately reflects a poor planning aspect towards the devs.
      Imo no game should ever plan with alts. No game I've ever played was better because of alts. If SBI is progressing to a game that makes alts obsolete I'm happily looking forward to it.
    • Tiaryn wrote:

      jwhite179 wrote:

      My frustration with these skins, is the account bound application.. Alts getting the reward are pretty much pointless. I don't think this was factored in, and ultimately reflects a poor planning aspect towards the devs.
      Imo no game should ever plan with alts. No game I've ever played was better because of alts. If SBI is progressing to a game that makes alts obsolete I'm happily looking forward to it.
      They won’t be as alts generate revenue.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter