Opening mass of 1k Silver Bags/Fame Books

• Opening mass of 1k Silver Bags/Fame Books

Hey,

because I was exhausting today to open hundreds of 1k Silver Bags I wanted to ask how you handle that?
      And another question: Are mouse makros allowed to open them?

But hopefully the devs also already think about to change something here, e.g. let the player exchange them to higher tiers of them or just add a "use all" button.

Regards, Sharaal
    • Sharaal wrote:

Hey,

because I was exhausting today to open hundreds of 1k Silver Bags I wanted to ask how you handle that?

But hopefully the devs also already think about to change something here, e.g. let the player exchange them to higher tiers of them or just add a "use all" button.

Regards, Sharaal

Hi, unfortunately mouse macros are not allowed. However, we have passed on feedback about having a 'use all' feature for silver bags to the UI team.

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Sharaal wrote:

Hey,

Regards, Sharaal
      Hi, unfortunately mouse macros are not allowed. However, we have passed on feedback about having a 'use all' feature for silver bags to the UI team.
      @Mytherceria its been over 12 months since you posted your response.

You dont want people making mouse macro's yet a simple issue like this has not been addressed.

Any update?
      ItsNewbie
      ----------------------
      https://www.aoherald.com/
    • Best option if the use all button doesn't work for the devs. Merg the bags. 10 1k bags becomes 1 10k bag. 5 10k bags become 50k silver bags and 2 50k silver bags become 1 100k bag. Simple and the bags already are ingame. There is 1k bags 10k silver bags, 50k silver bags, and 100k bags. Maybe there is higher ones after that but i do know theses.
    • Neef wrote:

Best option if the use all button doesn't work for the devs. Merg the bags. 10 1k bags becomes 1 10k bag. 5 10k bags become 50k silver bags and 2 50k silver bags become 1 100k bag. Simple and the bags already are ingame. There is 1k bags 10k silver bags, 50k silver bags, and 100k bags. Maybe there is higher ones after that but i do know theses.
      a better option would be to remove silver bags from the game and have the same raw value drop.
      no more system processing ppl opening tons of bags, filling chat logs, overhead visual spam etc etc....

silver bags are not needed and is redundant code.
    • ItsNewbie wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Sharaal wrote:

Hey,

Regards, Sharaal
      (...)

Oof. A year?
    • xCasey wrote:

Neef wrote:

Best option if the use all button doesn't work for the devs. Merg the bags. 10 1k bags becomes 1 10k bag. 5 10k bags become 50k silver bags and 2 50k silver bags become 1 100k bag. Simple and the bags already are ingame. There is 1k bags 10k silver bags, 50k silver bags, and 100k bags. Maybe there is higher ones after that but i do know theses.
      a better option would be to remove silver bags from the game and have the same raw value drop.no more system processing ppl opening tons of bags, filling chat logs, overhead visual spam etc etc....

Silver bags are not guild taxed, This is the reason they are needed.
    • Neef wrote:

xCasey wrote:

Neef wrote:

a better option would be to remove silver bags from the game and have the same raw value drop.no more system processing ppl opening tons of bags, filling chat logs, overhead visual spam etc etc....
      Silver bags are not guild taxed, This is the reason they are needed.
      Or guilds could just lower their tax to account for the change.
    • ItsNewbie wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Sharaal wrote:

Hey,

Regards, Sharaal
      You dont want people making mouse macro's yet a simple issue like this has not been addressed.

Any update?

Hi, sorry it's been taking so long as the devs were busy with a number of features in the previous updates. I've chased up on this with them and they'll look into it.

Mytherceria#3744