Cruelest thing you've ever done.

• Cruelest thing you've ever done.

As title says...

I had a friend in high school. He had paranoid schizophrenia. Once, he thought he was Hitler and wanted to take over the world. He had followers too. Also made a microwave gun from scratch. Was gonna give it to me. But homeland security took it away.

I convinced him I was his imaginary friend. It was great.

Good times, good times.
  • In about 2nd or 3rd grade, our desk were in quads (groups of four) and the student next to me was sneakily eating chicken. I asked him for some but he rudely said no so I came up with a plan. While everyone was sitting on the rug, I sat in the back toward the desks. I was watching the student who I was stealing from as I reached into his desk searching for the bag of chicken (I was so loud, suprised noone had spotted me yet). After I fumbled around trying to find the opening to the bag I peeled a small piece of chicken off and ate it. It was cold but good so I took another and just as I had swallowed he had spotted me. The evidence was on my face and fingers but surprisingly nothing happened to me, no suspension or parent contact. Never again did we speak or have contact.