The truth about cartels ... and Vasort broke nothing

• The truth about cartels ... and Vasort broke nothing

There is no cartel or none to break , just indivudals who play the most boring aspect of the game …

Players like Saya , Bananapudding , T101 , Riddler and all in BW before … all lone wolfs just playing solo to keep that empire going …

I left BW shopkeeping and so did sevens right after , so BW like martlock is a mess , Lymhurst is still controlled in fees so what broke there ?

FS is a mess thanks to Saya :) and the swamps are price controlled since launch ,

Caerleon shops are worthless(in costs) since end game zone , you can pick them up easy in biddings when you are a t8 gatherer with some time to kill lol
      Caelis ,The Skeleton King of Bridgewatch
      Boradir, Duke of Caerleon
    • boradir wrote:

There is no cartel or none to break , just indivudals who play the most boring aspect of the game …

Players like Saya , Bananapudding , T101 , Riddler and all in BW before … all lone wolfs just playing solo to keep that empire going …

I left BW shopkeeping and so did sevens right after , so BW like martlock is a mess , Lymhurst is still controlled in fees so what broke there ?

FS is a mess thanks to Saya :) and the swamps are price controlled since launch ,

Caerleon shops are worthless(in costs) since end game zone , you can pick them up easy in biddings when you are a t8 gatherer with some time to kill lol
      I left Fort Sterling in better shape than when I found it :)
      Bank of Albion
      Investments & Third-Party Services (ROFLMAO)
      Contact me via the Forums or Discord: Saya#4434