Lag super lag

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lag super lag

What s up? Better servers? Excuse me? My ping got 50 point worse, a minimum of 2-3 players action and is a super lag show! Player disappear and reappear where only you can see the name tag, ability that doent work and randomly go to cooldown even if never used, really ridicolous. Absolutly unacceptable at least dont say we changed server to better server because it sounds like a bad joke.
    • hypnoticshadow wrote:

What s up? Better servers? Excuse me? My ping got 50 point worse, a minimum of 2-3 players action and is a super lag show! Player disappear and reappear where only you can see the name tag, ability that doent work and randomly go to cooldown even if never used, really ridicolous. Absolutly unacceptable at least dont say we changed server to better server because it sounds like a bad joke.

I fully agree with all the statements.
      I even posted a print, however, no action has been taken so far. Apparently...

Porto Alegre, Brasil
    • hypnoticshadow wrote:

same. from ~180 to ~230.

what the heck have you broken now? @PrintsKaspian
    • I usually have an 150 ping, and that is too much for any gaming experience - regardless of game style.

Many times playing daily my ping is when stable 145 - 165 but jumps into 250 and even 400 sometimes.

I contacted support@albiononline.com and received an answer from them saying this:

Albion Online Support wrote:

I am sorry but there is only the one server that everyone in the world connects to. There are no regional servers. But the game is optimized to play with what would normally seem like high pings - as the combat style is more MOBA with deliberate movements/skill use as opposed to something like a shooter where having a low ping is crucial to landing shots.

Albion Online should have different regions for servers... NA / EU / Asia and perhaps Australia aswell.

There is way too much lag spikes that occur every single day playing.

Junior Recruitment Officer @ Bloodlusts.
      Bloodlusts is apart of the [REGAL] Alliance.
    • Fierian wrote:

I usually have an 150 ping, and that is too much for any gaming experience - regardless of game style.

Many times playing daily my ping is when stable 145 - 165 but jumps into 250 and even 400 sometimes.

I contacted support@albiononline.com and received an answer from them saying this:

Albion Online Support wrote:

I am sorry but there is only the one server that everyone in the world connects to. There are no regional servers. But the game is optimized to play with what would normally seem like high pings - as the combat style is more MOBA with deliberate movements/skill use as opposed to something like a shooter where having a low ping is crucial to landing shots.
      Albion Online should have different regions for servers... NA / EU / Asia and perhaps Australia aswell.

There is way too much lag spikes that occur every single day playing.

Yeah, Albion has only one server and someone is playing with less 45 ping and others with more than 300 ( this means a casting time of 0.3 seconds on all skills and a movement delay of 0.3 seconds, hard to aim and dodge and do combat situations, really ridiculous).
      So just with this no respect to all players with less than 50 ping who win a fight or do any kind of successful action because with that ping difference also my grandmother can do, play with my ping and let's see how good you are. One server is fine but slow down the ping of ALL players to 200.

Anyway this thread was not about located server instead I want to know from Devs why they promised to change server to low down the lag/ ping instead the new server raised up the ping and created more shitty lag every time you move also in small groups for example very often when we move in 2 players team we see the other player horse teleporting from one place to another, really ridiculous because Albion is not also a game with incredibly heavy graphics or animations.

The post was edited 6 times, last by hypnoticshadow ().

• Same problems since the change of the server. Some maps 200 ping and the next one increase 50 ping (even with exitlag or without it).
      Now i have a new problem. There are so many lag spikes in zvz (100 ppl) which make the game unplayable because i see players jumping on place on other like teletransportations or getting a 6 seconds freeze (which means death in zvz).
      Im from Argentina with a Telecentro ISP. I really want to play this game but with this lag the game isnt funny at all.
    • AZneA wrote:

Same problems since the change of the server. Some maps 200 ping and the next one increase 50 ping (even with exitlag or without it).
      Now i have a new problem. There are so many lag spikes in zvz (100 ppl) which make the game unplayable because i see players jumping on place on other like teletransportations or getting a 6 seconds freeze (which means death in zvz).
      Im from Argentina with a Telecentro ISP. I really want to play this game but with this lag the game isnt funny at all.
      Sounds terrible.. i really, really hope that the technical team will do something about this.

Low and smooth pings is something needed to have a good gaming experience.

Albion Online has a lot of skill shots you need to dodge from NPC's and also PVP is difficult with a high ping.

And yes, for me 145 to 175ms ping is too much to actually enjoy the game.

Usually on a Europe server i have 50 to 90ms on other games.
      Junior Recruitment Officer @ Bloodlusts.
      Bloodlusts is apart of the [REGAL] Alliance.