Can't connect to albion servers with AT&T Wifi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mytherceria wrote:

Hi there, it appears that US AT&T users experienced this issue for about 2 hours on Sunday night, which corrected itself after. Could I check in with you whether you and others you know are able to login to the game now?
      So seems I am now having this issue. Getting the Failed to connect to server. Nothing new has happened at the house. Logged off to go Mow my grass and came back and now I can't log in. Checked my main and my alt account same issue. Restarted my router and my PC still nothing. I am also Hardwired so not a wifi issue. Any information to resolve this would be great. It is currently 20:30 -5 UTC here. I will report back if I find some way to fix the issue.
    • Killough wrote:

So seems I am now having this issue. Getting the Failed to connect to server. Nothing new has happened at the house. Logged off to go Mow my grass and came back and now I can't log in. Checked my main and my alt account same issue. Restarted my router and my PC still nothing. I am also Hardwired so not a wifi issue. Any information to resolve this would be great. It is currently 20:30 -5 UTC here. I will report back if I find some way to fix the issue.

Hi @Killough, can you let me know if this has resolved for you? There was a slight server issue at 0:13 UTC where some players could not login, but this cleared up in about half an hour, so it should be working now.

Mytherceria#3744