Please remove item power cap in hellgates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please remove item power cap in hellgates

Hey i have spent alot of time in lvling my specs to 100 and now while i wear t7 or t8 gear i cant have alot of item power in hellgates, some times ppls with t4.1 owercharged gear do similar damage and thats nonsence. Max spec needs to be endgame content, alot of ppls left your game just cause of that. Hellgates is one of my favourite content but with that item power cap i cant enjoy it, its nonsence. High tier gear started to be worthless.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Minoras ().

• Stop being a pussy and go to the blackzone

Ps: I love when people say "a lot of people already left because of this" looooool where did you get that data from? Were there a survey asking people who already left the reasons why?

When r you going to realize this is a game of builds and counters and not of grinding/item power?

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadSkillzDLR ().

• To be completely honest i think people should be rewarded for putting their time into the game and ip caps should be remowed in hellgates. If you cap every single thing in HARDCORE PVP game then whats the point of grind and spending hours in grinding pve? Hellgate rewards are one of the best in game right now and people who actually earn it should be rewarded. Or atleast make softcap 1200ip
    • bishDEFORMED wrote:

To be completely honest i think people should be rewarded for putting their time into the game and ip caps should be remowed in hellgates. If you cap every single thing in HARDCORE PVP game then whats the point of grind and spending hours in grinding pve? Hellgate rewards are one of the best in game right now and people who actually earn it should be rewarded. Or atleast make softcap 1200ip
      Blackzone
    • Owlsane wrote:

bishDEFORMED wrote:

To be completely honest i think people should be rewarded for putting their time into the game and ip caps should be remowed in hellgates. If you cap every single thing in HARDCORE PVP game then whats the point of grind and spending hours in grinding pve? Hellgate rewards are one of the best in game right now and people who actually earn it should be rewarded. Or atleast make softcap 1200ip
      Blackzone
      What do you mean blackzone? Just a regular open world pvp which is full of cheese builds/strategies and zerking gankers? If we're talking about hellgates - as far as i know then black and red hellgates are both linked to eachother which means that blackzone hellgates have ip cap aswell.
    • Owlsane wrote:

Blackzone HG have no ip cap and they are linked only with Blackzone HG.

Funny how people just rely on their specs to get the upper hand. How about trying to outsmart and outplay your opponents even this ip cap?
      I just dont get why people comment on stuff that they have literally no idea about. Open world cheese build warrior commenting on structured 5v5 hellgate topic... Black and red hellgates are BOTH linked to eachother and have 1000 IP softcap. You cant ''outsmart'' opponent in hellgates like you can do in open world, thats why IP matters there A LOT more than in open world. Please dont comment on topics you have no idea about lmao.
    • If both royal and bz 5v5 hg is linked it doesn't matter.

The problem is that you only rely on IP and not skill.

Problem solved for you, get some skill and git gud. You get one shoted by cheeze build? Then build yourself around to counter that cheese. Get guardian boots, gig pot, ice block... there is pleny enough of tools to actually fuck their strat.

Can't actually use thoses tools? Ask ur buds to peel you?

It doesn't matter if i don't have knowledge about that stuff but i know for sure that somebody that knows how his builds works, the strenghts and weakness, get some synergy with pals, do have knowledge about the one shot build will do well against this gimmick.

GTFO with this IP excuses for your weakness.
    • Owlsane wrote:

If both royal and bz 5v5 hg is linked it doesn't matter.

The problem is that you only rely on IP and not skill.

Problem solved for you, get some skill and git gud. You get one shoted by cheeze build? Then build yourself around to counter that cheese. Get guardian boots, gig pot, ice block... there is pleny enough of tools to actually fuck their strat.

Can't actually use thoses tools? Ask ur buds to peel you?

It doesn't matter if i don't have knowledge about that stuff but i know for sure that somebody that knows how his builds works, the strenghts and weakness, get some synergy with pals, do have knowledge about the one shot build will do well against this gimmick.

GTFO with this IP excuses for your weakness.
      Ofc if both red and black are linked it doesnt matter - i think its good for the game that they are linked. I literally havent said anywhere that i rely only on IP lmao, where are you getting this information from? Im not getting oneshotted by cheese builds - thats literally why im avoiding open world cancer fights and fight structured pvp. All your statements are just dumb and wrong, as i said you have no knowledge about structured pvp content and how it works. As i said i just think that people who put their time into the game SHOULD be rewarded a lot more. If they remove IP caps it just FUCKING PROVES your point, that other people can outplay me, right? It literally proves your point - if they remove caps then other people still ''can outplay with skill'', literally what you said. Game should reward people in some way if they are putting their time into the game. All the grinding and time put into the game is just a less valuable for these people. I have never said that im high ip or i benifit from that, its just fair. As i stated previously i think ip cap should stay but it should be 1200 ip softcap instead of 1000 ip, and all these ''good and skilled'' people could still ''outplay'' those with higher ip, right?
    • You said nothing but your way of acting and arguing just make it like you actually care.

So basically if you want to be rewarded by flexing with a "big" ip there is BZ 2v2 HG, openwolrd and stuff. Tbh i will say again IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.

You want something as a reward? How about thinking that, having specs makes you buy cheaper sets in comparison of people that has no specs and need to invest silver to match that 1000ip?

For example i can go with t4 flat items and basically having as much IP as somebody that invest t8 flat items without specs. To invest only 100k silver at most vs 600k for the guy is quite a good reward for the times you invested. When you die you loose and he gets almost nothing but the guy if he dies he loose a shit ton of silver. The simple moment i think about how i can ruin his day by killing him while when i die i can regard 36000 times is soo rewarding.

You just proved my point, can't fucking see further than the digits of you IP lmao. Don't argue with me anymore and GTFO. Fucking carebears that whine for a stupid ip cap that nobody care than carebears.

And i do 5v5 HG so GTFO with this weak shitty "YA PROVE ME DAT U NO DO 5V5 HG U HAV NO KNOLEGE"
    • Owlsane wrote:

You said nothing but your way of acting and arguing just make it like you actually care.

So basically if you want to be rewarded by flexing with a "big" ip there is BZ 2v2 HG, openwolrd and stuff. Tbh i will say again IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.

You want something as a reward? How about thinking that, having specs makes you buy cheaper sets in comparison of people that has no specs and need to invest silver to match that 1000ip?

For example i can go with t4 flat items and basically having as much IP as somebody that invest t8 flat items without specs. To invest only 100k silver at most vs 600k for the guy is quite a good reward for the times you invested. When you die you loose and he gets almost nothing but the guy if he dies he loose a shit ton of silver. The simple moment i think about how i can ruin his day by killing him while when i die i can regard 36000 times is soo rewarding.

You just proved my point, can't fucking see further than the digits of you IP lmao. Don't argue with me anymore and GTFO. Fucking carebears that whine for a stupid ip cap that nobody care than carebears.

And i do 5v5 HG so GTFO with this weak shitty "YA PROVE ME DAT U NO DO 5V5 HG U HAV NO KNOLEGE"
      you literally have 1m hellgate fame, so idk if you're the one who should discuss that. Its only fair to make ip cap higher since 1000 ip is achievable with like 1 day PVE'ing and 4.1 oc gear which costs exactly nothing aswell. If people invest shitton of money without any spec then thats their fault, right? Game should make PVE more rewarding, since its ''part of the grind''. Make ip cap 1200 atleast in hardcore zones - black and red. If people want to learn hellgating or test their builds/gear they can do yellows with tier4 gear. And u still are trying to offend me while im just peacefully discussing. I am going to mention it again - i have never stated that im high spec player, i can see further than my ip, but the topic is about IP, thats why im mentioning it. Re-read the topic title, please. :o

Azlen wrote:

Sorry but I thought the IP caps on hellgates in at the very least Blue and Yellow zones got removed in the recent updated that removed the IP caps in those respective zones? Did this not affect those hellgate IP caps? and if so, would someone be able to tell me what the current IP caps for hellgates are?
      wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Hellgate

The post was edited 1 time, last by bishDEFORMED ().

• 1m on this character maybe, other mill across other characters. Idk what's ur point of me being allowed to have an opinion or not about hellgates. I think i have the legitimate right to have a opinion on everything about the game since i purchased the game. Miss me with that shit argument thanks.

Now back to the subject.

1000ip cap plus a 50% penalty above that. Basically you can still rely on you specs but it's halved. You still have 150 ip per item if you're full spec which you still fill the reward of your griding. It's like having 2 tiers more than without spec with high tier gears.

If SBI put a soft cap there is a reason and it's probably to give the possibility for people quite new to the game to have a challenge against veteran player, without having a huge IP cliff in between them. Also without the cap you will get every full specs player just doing HG and nobody else since it will be an autolose or solo 4.1 rats trying to rat the loot.

I mean i get it dude but uncaping the redzone or even making 1200ip cap is a huge no for me. I can be okay for the black zone to let it uncapped/1200ip cap but absolutely not the redzone.

T8 is like 1060 ip+300 ip from max spec+100 from overcharge makes you at 1460ip => 1230ip in the actuall black zone/redzone hg. You feel the result of your grind on your items...
    • Owlsane wrote:

1m on this character maybe, other mill across other characters. Idk what's ur point of me being allowed to have an opinion or not about hellgates. I think i have the legitimate right to have a opinion on everything about the game since i purchased the game. Miss me with that shit argument thanks.

Now back to the subject.

1000ip cap plus a 50% penalty above that. Basically you can still rely on you specs but it's halved. You still have 150 ip per item if you're full spec which you still fill the reward of your griding. It's like having 2 tiers more than without spec with high tier gears.

If SBI put a soft cap there is a reason and it's probably to give the possibility for people quite new to the game to have a challenge against veteran player, without having a huge IP cliff in between them. Also without the cap you will get every full specs player just doing HG and nobody else since it will be an autolose or solo 4.1 rats trying to rat the loot.

I mean i get it dude but uncaping the redzone or even making 1200ip cap is a huge no for me. I can be okay for the black zone to let it uncapped/1200ip cap but absolutely not the redzone.

T8 is like 1060 ip+300 ip from max spec+100 from overcharge makes you at 1460ip => 1230ip in the actuall black zone/redzone hg. You feel the result of your grind on your items...
      You thought that black are red arent linked and that blackzone hellgates doesnt have ip cap - should be enough for me to assume that u are not experienced or played enough hellgates, simple as that. Your point on new players is completely dumb - thats why theres blue 2v2 hellgates and yellow 5v5's to practice and get into hellgates. Im not trying to prove anything, thats just my point. PVE is hard work and grinding should be rewarded as much as possible, just because its tiring and hard to do. That's exactly why albion has such a big destiny board, and its pretty sad to see that its getting limited. If you want capped fights for new players - as i said there is options, its not like black or red is the only option. If people want to get HIGH rewards then they need to put in their time, its simple as that. Hellgates has one of the best loot in the game right now, thats why ip cap should be made higher or taken off. If its a hardcore game, then it should stay hardcore without any pussy softcaps, or atleast make it more challenging to actually grind pve. Btw no1 is going into hellgates with t8 gear, so what you just wrote is complete waste. + You seem to forget that black + red are both LINKED TO EACHOTHER XD The party who goes into red zone hellgate can face same people who go into black zone hellgate, so i dont get why do you want to uncap black but cap red, makes literally 0 sense to me. And if open world is uncapped why hellgate couldnt?

The post was edited 3 times, last by bishDEFORMED ().