Cleric robe + graveguard helm everywhere

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tabooshka wrote:

Ну, вы, ребята, хотели GG Helm Nerf, теперь целитель природы получил огромный NERF из-за этого

Жертвоприношение (Могильный защитный шлем)
      • Количество исцеления теперь не зависит от эффектов исцеления.
      отдых в пепперони
      Хранитель + 5%
    • Rixlette wrote:

Basically everyone i run into in solo dungeons is running this. Often with the swords for even more shields.

The thing is: Why would anyone use a merc jacket or hellion jacket when a cleric robe + graveguard helm heals so much more and increases the damage output too?
      Cleric robe + graveguard beats leather with the selfheal AND damage output. So this is why everyone and their mom is running the same boring build and if i don't run the same build too i won't be able to really compete. So here i am playing cleric robe + graveguard just because i have to. Please nerf.

... or buff leather selfheals.
      So this is where it begins.

Player X requests nerf.

Player X gets lucky as their suggestion is accepted, not Graveguard Helmet is nerfed. Lol
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ « bit.ly/pokerface-albion
    • PenguinSniper wrote:

Rixlette wrote:

Basically everyone i run into in solo dungeons is running this. Often with the swords for even more shields.

The thing is: Why would anyone use a merc jacket or hellion jacket when a cleric robe + graveguard helm heals so much more and increases the damage output too?
      Cleric robe + graveguard beats leather with the selfheal AND damage output. So this is why everyone and their mom is running the same boring build and if i don't run the same build too i won't be able to really compete. So here i am playing cleric robe + graveguard just because i have to. Please nerf.

... or buff leather selfheals.
      So this is where it begins.
      Player X requests nerf.

Player X gets lucky as their suggestion is accepted, not Graveguard Helmet is nerfed. Lol
      Maybe we should all shut up about over powered items and maybe the game will retain some actual balance. Cause I noticed since Beta everytime they change something it not only shifts the gvg scene and PvP in general with meta but it also makes crafters pull their hair out with their investments into certain gear items and when a change is made they are forced to spec into a completely different crafting tier of item that is too low to make a profit from. So lets just stop posting here about what is strong or weak and let SBI find a new balance team. A team that is interested in balancing items based on PVP AND CRAFTING
      *lifts tail* Nya :x
    • Yea, tbh it’s not like they post their NDA changes weeks in advance. there’s not enough time in the day to change or adapt at all with so many RDs and Aspects. As far as balance they should just let OP weapons stay OP and UP weapons fade into oblivion. I’ll know exactly what to wear every day forever and that’s important for refining the game to balance. if you were to incrementally adjust and tune the weapons to balance like every other game you’d really just be breaking the out the gate balance that was pristine.

It’s like when you get new tires it can break your car cause they’re out of balance so now you need to go to the shop. If you’d just stuck with your 10 year old stock tires everything would be already balanced! :thumbup: