Fix the fireaxe

    • Fix the fireaxe

      The fireaxe build is just broken. It dismounts the players with 100% chance at any location, there's no way to escape it.
      All gankers now use it and people are getting ganked everywhere. I am tired of dying 3-5 times per day ONLY to the fireaxe, that is running faster than any mount.
      No skill should allow the player to sprint that fast and have a guaranteed dismount on other players, this is bs.
    • G0dfrey wrote:

      The fireaxe build is just broken. It dismounts the players with 100% chance at any location, there's no way to escape it.
      All gankers now use it and people are getting ganked everywhere. I am tired of dying 3-5 times per day ONLY to the fireaxe, that is running faster than any mount.
      No skill should allow the player to sprint that fast and have a guaranteed dismount on other players, this is bs.
      Lol?
      Do you have spells to kill him actually?
      If not then something is for sure broken but actually not the fireaxe build...
    • Owlsane wrote:

      G0dfrey wrote:

      The fireaxe build is just broken. It dismounts the players with 100% chance at any location, there's no way to escape it.
      All gankers now use it and people are getting ganked everywhere. I am tired of dying 3-5 times per day ONLY to the fireaxe, that is running faster than any mount.
      No skill should allow the player to sprint that fast and have a guaranteed dismount on other players, this is bs.
      Lol?Do you have spells to kill him actually?
      If not then something is for sure broken but actually not the fireaxe build...
      Mate, I'm getting killed by 5+ people that are following the axe, not by the axe itself. I'm just saying that the guaranteed dismount build that is sprinting faster than a panther is completely imbalanced. Needless to say, it dismounts almost anything below mammoth.

      The post was edited 4 times, last by G0dfrey ().

    • owensssss wrote:

      all I hear from my guildmates is executing the axe player and then just dashing off in their travel set.
      the theory Crafters.. I have heard..though it is no problem..

      That you can next time discuss educated:

      1) the fireaxe is never allone but comes with a group of blood letter and warbows
      2) not everyone is always on bloodletter, some people e.g. fame farm srds in playable gear
      3) a typical "fireaxe" has on top giga pots and guardian helmet
      Reason: can burn longer, take less damage

      A good burner dismounts you, while still above 60% life and then immediately spins away cause the job is done..
      It is just the tackler/dismounter then it uses it's crazy mobility to go back to its lines where the rushing in friends are


      So dear Owen, from theory crafting to reality, now you can comment educated if you capable..
    • discuss educated with low tier players btw

      Me: sorry did not know Owen is noob, but now his post make sense..

      maybe you shouldnt be alone as well

      Me: we talk about gank situation, if I have people you don't run away..you take the fight..but that's not the discussed situation

      you can just execute him and he already lost more than you

      Me: as I wrote for execute u need a BL, which is not always the case.. and certain health condition of the target, which they avoid if not stupid

      If burning man is stupid and unskilled there is a lot u can do but we talk about an educated ganker
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      A good burner dismounts you, while still above 60% life and then immediately spins away cause the job is done..
      Uh oh mate, this shit tells me that you don't know jack shit about the build. You actually need to use the spin with every other movement speed to catch up somebody. Talks about being educated lmao...

      I will tell you something. I use the fire axe build when i gank with pals, like you said with BL and warbows. The only moment i dismount somebody it's either they use t3-4 horses and Oxes (basically it's free candy), they got taged by a mob or they don't try to make my job hard enough to fail. So basically you rely 100% on their mistake. If you tell me that a bloodletter trow a poison pot then it's not the fireaxe build the problem.

      So as i said i was the fireaxe build and i got victim by the fireaxe build. I got caught one time (they didn't even killed me) and since that day no fireaxe build got me.

      I will also tell you one more thing. Even if the fireaxe build gets nerf for wathever reason. I have plenty other exotic builds that can do the exact same thing without using this gimmick and the results of you escaping will be the same. It's just that atm this build is more consistent to use than the others.

      Git gud that's all i have to say.
    • I also wrote also if you do no mistakes you're safe and even if the fireaxe build get nerfed to be unusable, i have still 36000 builds that can make the same job as a fireaxe and makes you as mad as being dismounted by them.

      And also git gud.

      Funny how you only hear what you like to hear but you are deaf when somethink is not right.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:


      So dear Owen, from theory crafting to reality, now you can comment educated if you capable..
      yea i struggled through your “comment educated” with it’s rough grammar and was able to comprehend a couple of your points.

      yes groups are strong and hard to fight solo. that has nothing to do with the fireaxe.

      Not everyone carries bloodletter for travel, that’s their issue for not bringing appropriate equipment for traveling thru dangerous areas. Nothing to do with fireaxe, who’s fault it is when someone wears a bad build for their activity? The person wearing the bad gear.

      Fireaxe busts everything to catch and dismount you, he’s so far he’s ahead of his group. he doesn’t save CDs or he wouldn’t be fast enough.

      Please if you’re gonna try to call me a uneducated theory crafter you first need to be right, and second be able to craft sentences correctly.

      Hollywoodi wrote:

      now you can comment educated if you capable..