NDA - Dive the healer

    • Wow really? I already get dove in pvp and am forced to heal myself constantly.
      If I have a really bad group they won't even assist in peeling people off me. I have to stand there and just heal myself.
      I hate the sound of this. People will just stop playing healers. What is happening!?!?!

      Edit:
      Where is everyone getting all this information from? I can't seem to find all this anywhere.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Hekubas ().

    • Hekubas wrote:

      Wow really? I already get dove in pvp and am forced to heal myself constantly.
      If I have a really bad group they won't even assist in peeling people off me. I have to stand there and just heal myself.
      I hate the sound of this. People will just stop playing healers. What is happening!?!?!

      Edit:
      Where is everyone getting all this information from? I can't seem to find all this anywhere.
      Info found here:
      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=944648#post944648
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

      I definitely agree. Especially after I found my favorite build for doing SRDs in and was looking into modifying the build for other applications. Now, they're going to potentially screw it up. Granted, it might not be as bad or ominous as it sounds, but if it is, it has the potential to really damage the nature staff line.
      The description is also kinda vague. Is it a base 25 or 25%?
      Why not just nerf the numbers if they were a problem instead of making it a problem to heal yourself?
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

      Hekubas wrote:

      Thanks, and still. WHY!? NO!!
      I definitely agree. Especially after I found my favorite build for doing SRDs in and was looking into modifying the build for other applications. Now, they're going to potentially screw it up. Granted, it might not be as bad or ominous as it sounds, but if it is, it has the potential to really damage the nature staff line.
      protip: that’s why they did it. Solo pple abusing self heals. Congrats.

      Everyone crying havoc. Meta will adapt as it always does. I don’t think no healer meta will happen if it died SBI will rework as it’s obviously not intended
    • owensssss wrote:

      protip: that’s why they did it. Solo pple abusing self heals. Congrats.
      Everyone crying havoc. Meta will adapt as it always does. I don’t think no healer meta will happen if it died SBI will rework as it’s obviously not intended

      Dreamerbg wrote:

      That is their way of handling 2v2 hgs (healers in them)...
      There's better ways to nerf specific play styles or 2v2 compositions instead of putting a debuff on all self heals.
      Put the self heal de-buff in the instance. Restrict healers to certain item sets in certain instances.

      I've barely started and used tons of learning points in holy staffs which already struggle against nature staffs.
      Now I'll get a de-buff for doing what I'm supposed to do.
      I don't do damage, and now I am put at a disadvantage for doing what I'm supposed to do, to myself.

      It's easy to say the meta will adapt as a veteran player when you likely have multiple maxed specs or other characters you can play.

      Whether 25% or just 25 it's a lot the lower or higher you go.
      Starting out Flash Heal is like ~75. -25 that 1/3 healing gone.
      Starting out for generous heal is about ~200-300 healing. -25% you're getting 150-225.

      From my understanding these kinds of changes are added without testing.
      Changes need to be tested on a live test server with competent players.
      Maybe I'm exaggerating on how bad it will be, but I guess we'll see.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Hekubas ().

    • I think it is 25 in total in order to fix running non fighting solo nature

      A chest rat nature is in plate cause of windwall

      3q do a 58 heal, now subtract 25..

      Blessing will cover some, but it definitely has a problem

      On the other hand, if kite in group do one q on your party mate all good


      The thing where it does shit is on holy if you are attacked by double DPS and your lifetouch now not heals for 170 per tick but for 145

      Dead because it happens 5 or 6 casts the e
    • Hekubas wrote:

      There's better ways to nerf specific play styles or 2v2 compositions instead of putting a debuff on all self heals.Put the self heal de-buff in the instance. Restrict healers to certain item sets in certain instances.

      I've barely started and used tons of learning points in holy staffs which already struggle against nature staffs.
      Now I'll get a de-buff for doing what I'm supposed to do.
      I don't do damage, and now I am put at a disadvantage for doing what I'm supposed to do, to myself.
      ye healer was never meant to be a self sustain fatigue class, so this is in line with Dev vision. dont care how many points you stacked into it. smite does a lot of dmg dont try to pity around your sustain healer build. thats not what youre "suppose" to do

      Hekubas wrote:

      It's easy to say the meta will adapt as a veteran player when you likely have multiple maxed specs or other characters you can play.
      yes it is because ive seen many adaptations of the game and many things that pple claimed would "kill the game" and none have. players will adapt it has nothing to do with specc im a 1600/1600 hammer tank



      Hekubas wrote:

      Whether 25% or just 25 it's a lot the lower or higher you go.
      no, this is a fundamental misunderstanding of numbers... jesus... the difference between a flat 25 and a 25% is incredible


      Hekubas wrote:

      Starting out Flash Heal is like ~75. -25 that 1/3 healing gone.
      Starting out for generous heal is about ~200-300 healing. -25% you're getting 150-225.

      From my understanding these kinds of changes are added without testing.
      Changes need to be tested on a live test server with competent players.
      Maybe I'm exaggerating on how bad it will be, but I guess we'll see.
      these changes are tested on a test server by invited top tier players. you dont know wtf youre talking about. stfu
    • owensssss wrote:

      ye healer was never meant to be a self sustain fatigue class, so this is in line with Dev vision. dont care how many points you stacked into it. smite does a lot of dmg dont try to pity around your sustain healer build. thats not what youre "suppose" to do
      By all means if that's the "dev vision". But if I can't heal through atleast 1 person and only have mana problems then I'm playing the wrong class. I don't use smite because what I play doesn't require it. And pity?! Lol wut.

      owensssss wrote:

      yes it is because ive seen many adaptations of the game and many things that pple claimed would "kill the game" and none have. players will adapt it has nothing to do with specc im a 1600/1600 hammer tank
      gratz. yet somehow I don't think all that skill a gameplay makes up for that BM.

      owensssss wrote:

      no, this is a fundamental misunderstanding of numbers... jesus... the difference between a flat 25 and a 25% is incredible
      Duh. You misunderstood me.

      owensssss wrote:

      these changes are tested on a test server by invited top tier players. you dont know wtf youre talking about. stfu
      Cool, and idk make me?

      tabooshka wrote:

      i guess thats why we have new frost q, bow, crossbow, broken melee, graveguard boots and much more
      Lol so he's wrong...

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Hekubas ().

    • owensssss wrote:

      ye healer was never meant to be a self sustain fatigue class, so this is in line with Dev vision. dont care how many points you stacked into it. smite does a lot of dmg dont try to pity around your sustain healer build. thats not what youre "suppose" to do
      So, you're saying it's not truly a sandbox after all, And you're not supposed to mix and match equipment to fit your play style as SBI advertised Albion was supposed to be? Lots of sandboxes have allowed for fatigue classes as they know there are players that like the chance to win epic battles that one-shot mindset players couldn't win.