[Thetford][PVE] Ancient Travelers - New players welcome.

• [Thetford][PVE] Ancient Travelers - New players welcome.

Who are the Ancient Travelers?

We are an English speaking group, on Albion online whos main focus is tackling the PVE, trading, farming elements of the game, This includes doing dungeons together as a guild. In albion you can have parties up to 20 members and i would love to see 20 member dungeon raids!

A little about us.

The Ancient travelers are a close group, like a family (some of us are even actually family in the real world) but we treat each other fair and with respect, and we lend a hand where help is needed. The stronger and richer each of us are, the better we are as a guild, which is why i'm so focused on building up every single member instead of some other guilds who solely focus on themselves. While we do mainly focus on PVE, if you wish to PVP in yellow/red zones that is completely up to you. Some members plan on doing PVP later when we have more members, so it's a possibility the guilds focus could change at a later date.

A few things we look for in our members.

• To be active. - We understand most people have jobs, or school and can't be on a lot and that is completely okay. If weekends only works for you, that is fine by us!
      • To participate in guild & alliance chat! - Albion is a very social game, and it get's pretty lonely without some chit chat.
      • Maturity. - This doesn't mean you need to be 18+ however it does mean you need to keep your head on your shoulders. Be kind, respectful and most importantly stay level headed. (Those who cause players grief and make people feel unwelcome will be removed. Simply put.)

FAQ's

Q: What City are you based out of?
      Thetford

Q: Is there tax?
      Indeed there is, however every coin that is taxed from a player through killing mobs is saved to make improvements to the guild island. When most of the upgrades have been made to the island, the tax will be removed as it would no longer be needed.

Only a low fee on our buildings to pay for the upkeep costs. Otherwise, 0% guild tax.

Q: When did you start the guild?
      The beginning of august (2019) - We are a pretty new guild but we have to start somewhere! We already have some pretty nice improvements to the island and are constantly on the grind to improve.

Q: How many members are there?
      Only 20 so far, hoping to reach out and have a lot more friendly faces

Q: Do you have an alliance?
      Yes, we are a part of the [REGAL] Sacred Alliance of the West.

Q: I'm interested, how do i get in?
      Join our discord and leave me a message in the recruitment channel. :thumbup:
      discord.gg/BU5AeZF

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tumeden ().

• Hello!
      I'm a fairly new player, just started about a week ago and really like the game, and i would like to get better at it.
      I want to join your guild because it seems like a nice place for someone like myself to improve in the grindy aspect of the game. I would really like if you accept me to join your guild.
      Thank you :)
    • Amn3s1ac wrote:

Hello!
      I'm a fairly new player, just started about a week ago and really like the game, and i would like to get better at it.
      I want to join your guild because it seems like a nice place for someone like myself to improve in the grindy aspect of the game. I would really like if you accept me to join your guild.
      Thank you :)

BellaDonna wrote:

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Would love to chat more and am happy to contribute to the guild island or whatever the guild is working to accomplish.
      I've sent a private message to both of you with the discord link if you are still interested!
    • Hello there I'm Dbangz and if I'd be so lucky to join you guys I'm learning been playing 2 days straight, looking for guidance on learning to PvE, my goals are to reach end game content asap, and to learn how to be a strong tank/meele DPS, I've been working hard on my grind, but I've been suggested to invest my time is a guild as it's a group based game- :saint: - much love - :thumbup: -
    • Dbangz wrote:

Hello there I'm Dbangz and if I'd be so lucky to join you guys I'm learning been playing 2 days straight, looking for guidance on learning to PvE, my goals are to reach end game content asap, and to learn how to be a strong tank/meele DPS, I've been working hard on my grind, but I've been suggested to invest my time is a guild as it's a group based game- :saint: - much love - :thumbup: -
      Hey there, I've sent you a private message. I'll get you invited as soon as i can
    • Tumeden wrote:

Therese wrote:

Hi there, in which city are you based. I'm in Thedford
      We're in Thetford!
      Hi there. I would love to join your guild. I am a healer T6 only. I can craft potions up to t8 and can make food up to T7 I love gathering. Not good at PVP :). I use T6 gathering gear. I work so i try to play as much as I can :) I would love to help improve guild island. What procedures should i follow to join guild? Thank you. My discord: discord.gg/2hF6n5. My discord name:
      1Rose#0614

The post was edited 2 times, last by Therese ().

• Hi Tumeden,

My hubby and I are keen to join the Ancient Travelers. We have returned to AO and played for about a week, having been Founders and active in beta. We play daily and have years of experience in a range of MMO's. A guild with a PVE focus and membership in a large alliance sounds perfect. Although we both have PVP experience in other games, we prefer to fight only if provoked. I am Beldame in the game and Operose#9417 in discord. Hubby is Zorqas in game and Tauser#9013 in discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    • Therese wrote:

Tumeden wrote:

Therese wrote:

Hi there, in which city are you based. I'm in Thedford
      We're in Thetford!
      Hi there. I would love to join your guild. I am a healer T6 only. I can craft potions up to t8 and can make food up to T7 I love gathering. Not good at PVP :). I use T6 gathering gear. I work so i try to play as much as I can :) I would love to help improve guild island. What procedures should i follow to join guild? Thank you. My discord: discord.gg/2hF6n5. My discord name:1Rose#0614

Mabugg wrote:

Hi Tumeden,

My hubby and I are keen to join the Ancient Travelers. We have returned to AO and played for about a week, having been Founders and active in beta. We play daily and have years of experience in a range of MMO's. A guild with a PVE focus and membership in a large alliance sounds perfect. Although we both have PVP experience in other games, we prefer to fight only if provoked. I am Beldame in the game and Operose#9417 in discord. Hubby is Zorqas in game and Tauser#9013 in discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.
      Good morning :) I've sent a private message to you both.