Ganking and how it ruins the game.

    • Well, for my part I close the debate.
      Sayings and discussion topics:

      Is Albion a hardcore game?
      R) No, it is not. Demonstrated by facts.


      Is Albion a lamer game?
      R)Yes, Yes it is. Checked.


      Gank Squad is overpower (broken)?
      R)Yes it is.
      Tested by middle and upper class Sologankers (who can gank quietly alone, without help), checked by Jhon Forbes Nash and checked by the same public statistics of pvpfame available at albion.


      Is the antizerg shield obsolete and needs a rework?
      R)Yes it is.Checked.
      The shield needs an update and complexity


      And so the debate ends ... The truth you did not contribute much, you still lack the seriousness and rigor to commit to analyze a specific issue, but we appreciate your participation.

      Greetings.
    • Particularly I see no fun, fun or advantage in going to collect some resource and not knowing if in the end I will return with them intact to the market. I see no point in a bunch of guys surrounding you out of nowhere. To me they are all cowards. Nothing more, nothing less. No wonder I hate PvP.

      For me it's the biggest negative point of Albion Online.


      Porto Alegre, Brasil
    • marg93 wrote:

      Well, for my part I close the debate.
      Sayings and discussion topics:

      Is Albion a hardcore game?
      R) No, it is not. Demonstrated by facts.


      Is Albion a lamer game?
      R)Yes, Yes it is. Checked.


      Gank Squad is overpower (broken)?
      R)Yes it is.
      Tested by middle and upper class Sologankers (who can gank quietly alone, without help), checked by Jhon Forbes Nash and checked by the same public statistics of pvpfame available at albion.


      Is the antizerg shield obsolete and needs a rework?
      R)Yes it is.Checked.
      The shield needs an update and complexity


      And so the debate ends ... The truth you did not contribute much, you still lack the seriousness and rigor to commit to analyze a specific issue, but we appreciate your participation.

      Greetings.
      Stop crying like a baby man, In your own video's your beating gank groups with you vs 5 and more but they need a nerf, Crazy man just crazy. Most big gank groups suck balls what do you want to beat them even harder I do not understand why you are even here posting. Its an open world pvp game with guilds and allliances there will always be gank groups get over it and stop crying about it on the forums.
    • Crying?Hahaha
      In this discussion the only one who has put arguments is me, solid arguments

      Statisticians:Squadgankers players have awesome pvpfame , His fame is shared among many, so why do these players have so much fame? it is simply because the number of victims they execute is abysmal .. High Reward, low risk ... (if you think it is a great risk, it is because the ganksquad is extremely noob, since a decent ganksquad should have a very high high of cost effectiveness)

      Theorists:Jhon forbes Nash and their "Nash Equilibrium"-Theory of the game , show you why the ganksquad are so broken.
      You dont believe in a nobel guy? LOL

      Empirics :My experience and the other skilled sologanker players, indicates that ganksquad are not necessary.

      The evidence is solid, that I am a genius does not mean that gank groups are not broken.
      My position is very solid, the only reason why this mechanic does not receive changes is because of the emptiness that it would generate in the game content, since there is no replacement content for this broken content, this very poor activity is still being promoted.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by marg93 ().

    • marg93 wrote:

      Crying?Hahaha
      In this discussion the only one who has put arguments is me, solid arguments

      Statisticians:Squadgankers players have awesome pvpfame , His fame is shared among many, so why do these players have so much fame? it is simply because the number of victims they execute is abysmal .. High Reward, low risk ... (if you think it is a great risk, it is because the ganksquad is extremely noob, since a decent ganksquad should have a very high high of cost effectiveness)

      Theorists:Jhon forbes Nash and their "Nash Equilibrium"-Theory of the game , show you why the ganksquad are so broken.
      You dont believe in a nobel guy? LOL

      Empirics :My experience and the other skilled sologanker players, indicates that ganksquad are not necessary.

      The evidence is solid, that I am a genius does not mean that gank groups are not broken.
      My position is very solid, the only reason why this mechanic does not receive changes is because of the emptiness that it would generate in the game content, since there is no replacement content for this broken content, this very poor activity is still being promoted.
      Why is it a high reward? Pvp fame has no use in the game.

      And the bigger the group, the less the rewards because the more they have to share.

      Hiw many times have I told you this? How hard.it is to understand something so simple?

      Your arguments make no sense. What about being able 1 v 4 gankers? You are getting huge reward for your skill.
    • Holoin wrote:

      marg93 wrote:

      Crying?Hahaha
      In this discussion the only one who has put arguments is me, solid arguments

      Statisticians:Squadgankers players have awesome pvpfame , His fame is shared among many, so why do these players have so much fame? it is simply because the number of victims they execute is abysmal .. High Reward, low risk ... (if you think it is a great risk, it is because the ganksquad is extremely noob, since a decent ganksquad should have a very high high of cost effectiveness)

      Theorists:Jhon forbes Nash and their "Nash Equilibrium"-Theory of the game , show you why the ganksquad are so broken.
      You dont believe in a nobel guy? LOL

      Empirics :My experience and the other skilled sologanker players, indicates that ganksquad are not necessary.

      The evidence is solid, that I am a genius does not mean that gank groups are not broken.
      My position is very solid, the only reason why this mechanic does not receive changes is because of the emptiness that it would generate in the game content, since there is no replacement content for this broken content, this very poor activity is still being promoted.
      Why is it a high reward? Pvp fame has no use in the game.
      And the bigger the group, the less the rewards because the more they have to share.

      Hiw many times have I told you this? How hard.it is to understand something so simple?

      Your arguments make no sense. What about being able 1 v 4 gankers? You are getting huge reward for your skill.
      to be honest, I fully understand marg93 argument. These are precise and easy to follow.

      On the other side there is Holonin just trying rhetoric without content that doesn't belong to discussion like "stop crying". There was no cry Marg argued solid..which Holo did not!
    • I'm a noob. Like, <20 hours in the game noob. I didn't quite understand the Faction mechanics, but I joined one and then stepped into a T4 blue zone to fish in a lake.

      About two minutes in, a group of three members from a different faction show up, one starts shooting me with a bow. So I think "oh shit! I have all my stuff with me" and then used the boot sprint skill to get away. And I made it back into the safe zone with about 40% health. I thought I was really lucky.

      But then I thought about it for a minute; I'm a complete noob with 0 PvP encounters before then and wielding a fishing pole, and *three armed & armored players* who were there specifically to hunt my faction simultaneously couldn't catch and kill me.

      I don't know if this changes dramatically at higher tiers, but based off of what I've read here, ganking isn't the free ticket to loot that this thread kinda makes it seem. It sucks to die and lose everything, sure, but if you die because a group of players had to work together and strategically take your ass down, well maybe they earned it.

      Anywho, this feedback is probably worthless because of how new I am but I definitely want to stay and see how this game goes.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Zuraith: spellcheck ().

    • Holoin wrote:

      And the bigger the group, the less the rewards because the more they have to share.

      Hiw many times have I told you this? How hard.it is to understand something so simple?
      Again again again and again the same stupid question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      This will be the last time I will explain this ... Holy God is not so difficult to understand, by God ...
      Friend I try to be polite and courteous ... But it is difficult for me when it is raised 1000 times.
      I like to know that I debate with moderately intelligent people ... Discussing with brutes or with people who don't pay attention DOESN'T HAVE ANY SENSE.

      UNDERSTAND IT! THE FUCKING NOBEL OF ECONOMY EXPLAINS YOU WITH APPLES! DO YOU KNOW READ OR NOT? DO YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION?
      GANKSQUAD MECHANIC IS A NASH EQUILIBRIUM
      Please, I ALSO LEAVE YOU THE LINK en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium ... Between reading the theory and understanding it superficially it does not take you more than 15-30 min FUCKING MINUTES, you have a lot videos , a lot information...



      I understand that people are gross but this already reaches absurd levels ...
      Do you understand what you read? I WILL SUMMARY YOU ...
      IN MANY OCCASIONS SHARING IS MUCH MORE PROFITABLE Than COMPETE ... THE SUSTAIN REWARD IS NOT LESS, THE OPTIMIZATION OF THE PROCESS,RISK REDUCTION ,THE REDUCTION OF COSTS AND UNDERSTANDING THE BEHAVIOR OF THE PARTNER ... That tells you the NASH FUCKING EQUILIBRIUM , GANK SQUAD IS A FUCKING NASH EQUILIBRIUM, GOD !!UNDERSTAND IT!! ...

      Objetive/Game : Gain a lot money ganking people
      Mean Factors:
      Numbers of the players
      Risk of death (losing money)
      Murder Capacity


      Group type 1: Less players, implies more gross profit, less killing capacity and more risk of death.(Sologanker for example)

      Group Type 2:More players means less gross profit, more killing capacity, less risk.(Squadganker for example)

      If we consider the players in question with strict and exactly equal skills we have to:
      Group Type 2 always > Group Type 1 , Why?
      Group 2 apparently earns less money, but its risk is much lower and its killing capacity is higher ...The utility is superior and the marginal utility is only present when the groups are too large (10+)

      Group type 2 It has a lower threat level, a lower risk of death level, a higher murder capacity ... Which in the long run can be summed up in many gains ...I could continue describing this and make it more specific, more detailed and more characteristic ... But people don't read, don't understand or don't want to understand. Anyway ... This will be my last intervention until I see a decent level of debate according to a human being over 10 years old.

      The post was edited 4 times, last by marg93 ().

    • marg93 wrote:

      Again again again and again the same stupid question!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This will be the last time I will explain this ... Holy God is not so difficult to understand, by God ...
      Because English is clearly not your first language and sadly a lot of what you write is very difficult to understand.

      I hate to pee on your candles but why to you think that OPEN WORLD PvP should be based on skill not numbers? By definition open world PvP content is based on a number of factors, skill, equipment, positioning AND NUMBERS. If you want purely skill based content then go play a game with fixed team sizes, 1v1, 5v5, 10v10. You choose to play Albion, which has open world PvP, where numbers are a key factor.

      The fact that YOU think the game should be completely skill actually counts for precisely zero.

      All I can see if someone complaining that a game is not how THEY think it should be. Quite common thing amongst gamers, particularly in this game - solo gankers. Very keen on telling us about how great they are, telling us how the game should be changed to suit there gamestyle but in the bigger picture completely insignificant.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Moosius ().

    • Zuraith wrote:

      I'm a noob. Like, <20 hours in the game noob. I didn't quite understand the Faction mechanics, but I joined one and then stepped into a T4 blue zone to fish in a lake.

      About two minutes in, a group of three members from a different faction show up, one starts shooting me with a bow. So I think "oh shit! I have all my stuff with me" and then used the boot sprint skill to get away. And I made it back into the safe zone with about 40% health. I thought I was really lucky.

      But then I thought about it for a minute; I'm a complete noob with 0 PvP encounters before then and wielding a fishing pole, and *three armed & armored players* who were there specifically to hunt my faction simultaneously couldn't catch and kill me.

      I don't know if this changes dramatically at higher tiers, but based off of what I've read here, ganking isn't the free ticket to loot that this thread kinda makes it seem. It sucks to die and lose everything, sure, but if you die because a group of players had to work together and strategically take your ass down, well maybe they earned it.

      Anywho, this feedback is probably worthless because of how new I am but I definitely want to stay and see how this game goes.
      No, you're right, and your feedback is very important.

      Lots of cry-babies, whiners, and generally bad players, can complain about ganking all day long. It doesn't provide the full scope of picture or information to new players.

      Truthfully, ganking can be very difficult, and running can be very difficult. There are exceptional gankers, and exceptional runners.


      Don't let the whiners change the essence of this game.
    • Moosius wrote:

      marg93 wrote:

      gain again again and again the same stupid question!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This will be the last time I will explain this ... Holy God is not so difficult to understand, by God ...
      ...The fact that YOU think the game should be completely skill actually counts for precisely zero.

      All I can see if someone complaining that a game is not how THEY think it should be. Quite common thing amongst gamers, particularly in this game - solo gankers. Very keen on telling us about how great they are, telling us how the game should be changed to suit there gamestyle but in the bigger picture completely insignificant.
      Of course ?? Tell me where I say "this game must be a complete skill" ... Jesus ... this topic is a joke ... people don't read and don't want to read.

      They only say "crying here, crying there" They absolutely contribute nothing to the discussion, it is my fault to try to discuss something in an MMO activity where a large part of the public has 0 reasoning. I may be wrong, I may be right, but the minimum is to argue.

      Holoin wrote:

      marg93 wrote:

      We do not ask to eliminate it ... Since it is solid "content" for casuals, newbies and lamers. This content is vital for the game, just look for a REWORK ... transform 80% numbers, 20% skills to 70% numbers 30% skills.

      Tell me ... Is there say that I think it should be a purely skill game? Tell me ... It clearly says that the game is 80% numbers and 20% skill.

      I propose to transform that into 70% numbers and 30% skill ...

      I insist, where the hell I put that I want a 100% skill game, if you are going to talk and discuss, MINIMUM do it without distorting the facts or sayings.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by marg93 ().

    • marg93 wrote:

      Holoin wrote:

      And the bigger the group, the less the rewards because the more they have to share.

      Hiw many times have I told you this? How hard.it is to understand something so simple?
      Again again again and again the same stupid question!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This will be the last time I will explain this ... Holy God is not so difficult to understand, by God ...
      Friend I try to be polite and courteous ... But it is difficult for me when it is raised 1000 times.
      I like to know that I debate with moderately intelligent people ... Discussing with brutes or with people who don't pay attention DOESN'T HAVE ANY SENSE.

      UNDERSTAND IT! THE FUCKING NOBEL OF ECONOMY EXPLAINS YOU WITH APPLES! DO YOU KNOW READ OR NOT? DO YOU HAVE READING COMPREHENSION?
      GANKSQUAD MECHANIC IS A NASH EQUILIBRIUM
      Please, I ALSO LEAVE YOU THE LINK en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nash_equilibrium ... Between reading the theory and understanding it superficially it does not take you more than 15-30 min FUCKING MINUTES, you have a lot videos , a lot information...



      I understand that people are gross but this already reaches absurd levels ...
      Do you understand what you read? I WILL SUMMARY YOU ...
      IN MANY OCCASIONS SHARING IS MUCH MORE PROFITABLE Than COMPETE ... THE SUSTAIN REWARD IS NOT LESS, THE OPTIMIZATION OF THE PROCESS,RISK REDUCTION ,THE REDUCTION OF COSTS AND UNDERSTANDING THE BEHAVIOR OF THE PARTNER ... That tells you the NASH FUCKING EQUILIBRIUM , GANK SQUAD IS A FUCKING NASH EQUILIBRIUM, GOD !!UNDERSTAND IT!! ...

      Objetive/Game : Gain a lot money ganking people
      Mean Factors:
      Numbers of the players
      Risk of death (losing money)
      Murder Capacity


      Group type 1: Less players, implies more gross profit, less killing capacity and more risk of death.(Sologanker for example)

      Group Type 2:More players means less gross profit, more killing capacity, less risk.(Squadganker for example)

      If we consider the players in question with strict and exactly equal skills we have to:
      Group Type 2 always > Group Type 1 , Why?
      Group 2 apparently earns less money, but its risk is much lower and its killing capacity is higher ...The utility is superior and the marginal utility is only present when the groups are too large (10+)

      Group type 2 It has a lower threat level, a lower risk of death level, a higher murder capacity ... Which in the long run can be summed up in many gains ...I could continue describing this and make it more specific, more detailed and more characteristic ... But people don't read, don't understand or don't want to understand. Anyway ... This will be my last intervention until I see a decent level of debate according to a human being over 10 years old.
      You talk about nash equilibrium when you have no Idea what a nash equilibrim is..

      When you have a group of gankers sharing loot, they do share the loot to make sure everyone obtain the same amount of silver, that is a nash equilibrium. Everybody wins...well, atleast they win something. Lets say that you have 5 gankers. They kill a naked guy that only had a t1 stone in his inventory. The gankers sell the stone for 5 silver, then they share 1 silver each so they all get the same. Thats when squad gankers meet nash equilibrium. That does not means that squad ganking is too profitable for their risk or skills.

      You do have a decreased risk for having more numbers, but your silver per hour also decreases.

      .You can kill every unskilled player that passes through your ganking zone with 3 players. Skilled players will be able to avoid gankers most of the time no matter the number. That means that kill capacity is already maxed with 3 players. Anything above 3 players, and the silver per hour drastically increases.

      "oh, but with greater numbers you can also take on bigger groups" True, here you are also increasing the risks(they can fight back), and if one of the victim sacrifices, the rest can very easily escape decreasing the silver per hour dramatically.

      No matter how you put it, the silver per hour of squadganking is pretty low in comparition to most other activities.

      Also, if you only use the maxing kill capacity, wish I say is 3 players, 3 players can actually be beaten by 1 single player.

      So, why do squad gankers need a nerf, when their silver per hour is lower than almost all other activities, and when they can fail to kill if their victim is skilled enough? Basically, no matter how skilled the squad gankers are, a very skilled solo player can escape them in most situation. Why do they need a nerf then?
    • marg93 wrote:


      Holoin wrote:

      marg93 wrote:

      We do not ask to eliminate it ... Since it is solid "content" for casuals, newbies and lamers. This content is vital for the game, just look for a REWORK ... transform 80% numbers, 20% skills to 70% numbers 30% skills.

      Tell me ... Is there say that I think it should be a purely skill game? Tell me ... It clearly says that the game is 80% numbers and 20% skill.
      I propose to transform that into 70% numbers and 30% skill ...

      I insist, where the hell I put that I want a 100% skill game, if you are going to talk and discuss, MINIMUM do it without distorting the facts or sayings.







      But the thing is that the game skill is already more than 20%. As i already said, most of the solo activities are more profitable than squad ganking when you are skilled in them.

      Also, Skilled solo players can easily escape squadgankers more than 60-70% of the time.

      is you mean you want to have a 30% chance of killing a squad that outnumbers you, then you are fking crazy, Albion is not a game about chances. It is a game about skills and strategies.

      A sinlge player should never, but never be able to beat a squad if they are all of equal skill level. And if that player does engages, then he is dumb. Escaping is also a strategy.

      Albion online is not about killing, but about surviving. If you survive an activity, you win. Simple as that. And you can actually survive all activities with skills. Skills reward more than numbers.

      So...when you say that the game is 70% numbers... you have no idea about what you are talking.

      The only exception is ZvZ, and in a future major update players will want to focus more on skills than numbers in ZvZ due some changes that the devs are planning.
    • Holoin wrote:

      You talk about nash equilibrium when you have no Idea what a nash equilibrim is..
      When you have a group of gankers sharing loot, they do share the loot to make sure everyone obtain the same amount of silver, that is a nash equilibrium. Everybody wins...well, atleast they win something. Lets say that you have 5 gankers. They kill a naked guy that only had a t1 stone in his inventory. The gankers sell the stone for 5 silver, then they share 1 silver each so they all get the same. Thats when squad gankers meet nash equilibrium. That does not means that squad ganking is too profitable for their risk or skills.

      You do have a decreased risk for having more numbers, but your silver per hour also decreases.

      .You can kill every unskilled player that passes through your ganking zone with 3 players. Skilled players will be able to avoid gankers most of the time no matter the number. That means that kill capacity is already maxed with 3 players. Anything above 3 players, and the silver per hour drastically increases.

      "oh, but with greater numbers you can also take on bigger groups" True, here you are also increasing the risks(they can fight back), and if one of the victim sacrifices, the rest can very easily escape decreasing the silver per hour dramatically.

      No matter how you put it, the silver per hour of squadganking is pretty low in comparition to most other activities.

      Also, if you only use the maxing kill capacity, wish I say is 3 players, 3 players can actually be beaten by 1 single player.

      So, why do squad gankers need a nerf, when their silver per hour is lower than almost all other activities, and when they can fail to kill if their victim is skilled enough? Basically, no matter how skilled the squad gankers are, a very skilled solo player can escape them in most situation. Why do they need a nerf then?

      "You do have a decreased risk for having more numbers, but your silver per hour also decreases."
      R)Less risk->More Investment->More muder capacity->Less risk --> More silver sustain in the time = Virtuous circle
      If this were false the ganksquad would not exist ... But they exist and it is the most chosen method of gank ... at least 85-90% of the gank is done in a group.
      Why? Because it is easier, less risky and translates into something more profitable.The same inertia of the game shows you.

      "You can kill every unskilled player that passes through your ganking zone with 3 players. Skilled players will be able to avoid gankers most of the time no matter the number. That means that kill capacity is already maxed with 3 players. Anything above 3 players, and the silver per hour drastically increases."
      R) OK Ok, you have a point here, I partially agree with this, however in practice this happens little or nothing, since it is still profitably more profitable to assemble a giant group. WHY, because The numbers are still grossly more awarded than the skill. In any case, your statement is closer to my position than to your initial position
      Ask or looking in Awful company , "Savage" , Vastly Superior.

      "No matter how you put it, the silver per hour of squadganking is pretty low in comparition to most other activities".
      R)However, it is still the most abused activity, since in economics "utility" not only refers to a physical parameter, but also to an emotional parameter, a low risk activity, perhaps in some cases (some gank) I have less profitability ( money) but still having a high utility (satisfaction) ... The activity continues and continues to break the game, which is what is finally sought to correct.

      "So, why do squad gankers need a nerf, when their silver per hour is lower than almost all other activities, and when they can fail to kill if their victim is skilled enough?"
      R)Easy answer, They are getting most silver... most kills, less risk... most utility etc I dont repeat this other time more...
      First)Regardless of what you believe or what I believe, squadganking is still the most used ganker activity (and by far) in the game, it is an extremely common activity, which continues to break the game, it is an unfair / unbalanced activity, it needs have a balance (they have already been done, such as the reduction in speed of horses / worms, but it is not enough)

      Second) False...An expert has about 30% of capturing another person with the same ability.
      This 30% is enough, considering that it can increase if the opponent is not skilled However, this is a serious problem with the gatherers, which has many options and escape resources, so the intention(my intention) from the beginning is to make the change to the "antizergshield" / "Focus Fire" which should operate differently for gatherers and non gatherers, and so match things. Increase it in non-gatherers players, decrease it in gatherers and make it more complex so that it is not used as an exploit (zvz for example)

      And that's right ... The squadgankers unconsciously using the principles of nash equilibrium, that's why they exist ... if it wasn't profitable they wouldn't exist, but they exist and lots of it ...

      The post was edited 2 times, last by marg93 ().

    • Holoin, you're wasting your time with this one.

      However, in spite of that, gank groups are easily countered by a competent pvp group of similar size, especially with a healer and tank. Gank groups are also easily duped into baits by said-pvp group.

      So if players really want to stop gankers... build a party and fight them off. Sometimes even this is profitable.
    • marg93 wrote:

      Of course ?? Tell me where I say "this game must be a complete skill" ... Jesus ... this topic is a joke ... people don't read and don't want to read.
      They only say "crying here, crying there" They absolutely contribute nothing to the discussion, it is my fault to try to discuss something in an MMO activity where a large part of the public has 0 reasoning. I may be wrong, I may be right, but th
      e minimum is to argue.
      Sorry but I am really struggling to find your worthwhile points inside all the horrific fonts, capitalisation, colours, underlines and overly complex language a large part of which makes no sense at all. May I suggest that you stop trying to put yourself across as some sort of intellectual heavyweight and discuss the point without the layers of BS and in simple english. You might get a lot more clarity, rather than 50% jibberish.

      I play pretty much solely in BZ and in a group (the only thing I really do solo are sRDs and gathering), I dont play in a group because I am scared or low skilled, i do it because this is an MMO and I play it to play with other people and have a laugh. I do all sorted of activities, fame farming, ZvZ (small and medium scale), ganking, anti ganking, mages raiding, mini castles.

      I would CONFIDENTLY say that the majority of people out group ganking play in a similar way, they are not ganking in groups because they are scared and low skilled, they do it because that was the group of people who wanted to go out ganking. If we have 3 people who want to gank, then 3 people will go out, if we have 7 people, then 7 people will go out. To be honest, most of the serious and most skilled gankers in our guild will not join bigger groups due to the fact they are much lower return.

      As for group ganking risk, every evening this week we have ended up group ganking after doing other things, and EVERY night we have been engaged by ZvZ geared groups to the point that we have gone back to portal to swap out gear to fight them. Something we always do, regardless or whether we are outnumbered or not. NOONE in our group is scared of dieing or gear loss.

      Finally, just wondering, these percentages you are quoting, can you point me to the source or these statistics or are you just making them up?

      Please keep your reply simple, and preferably in the same font / colour, for readability.

      Regarding risk, was out ganking in a 6.1 / 6.2 bloodletter set the other night, riding a husky, around 5.5mil of gear......

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Moosius ().

    • marg93 wrote:

      Well, for my part I close the debate.
      Sayings and discussion topics:

      Is Albion a hardcore game?
      R) No, it is not. Demonstrated by facts.


      Is Albion a lamer game?
      R)Yes, Yes it is. Checked.


      Gank Squad is overpower (broken)?
      R)Yes it is.
      Tested by middle and upper class Sologankers (who can gank quietly alone, without help), checked by Jhon Forbes Nash and checked by the same public statistics of pvpfame available at albion.


      Is the antizerg shield obsolete and needs a rework?
      R)Yes it is.Checked.
      The shield needs an update and complexity


      And so the debate ends ... The truth you did not contribute much, you still lack the seriousness and rigor to commit to analyze a specific issue, but we appreciate your participation.

      Greetings.
      Do you still want discuse of bunch of this morons? Do you have enough power for this? :D
      Most of the people are some idiots with using mathematic/ekonomy and brain.

      Devs said that this is hardkor PvP game and make PvP game for gank squad morons. Some guys can play few hours and can make ganking squads and prety easy kill other players :D
      This is totaly joke on this "hardkor PvP game" You can play years but moron with few hours can join to low risk ganking activity with good revard.

      Affter 5 yeras play in this game i said big fuck off for devs and albion. I always pay a monay for 6 my alts for premium but this is finish.
      Devs make pure content so must give somethink for morons like easy ganking shit.