New Seasonal Rewards: Mount Skins!

• So I think its fine that they rotate in a few skins with the monthly adventure bonus.

The issue is mainly that the stag is the least used mount in the game. Even donkeys are more used in the newb zones and as cheap burner mounts.

The Frost Ram bottomed out at about 450k iirc. The Frost Ram in speed, cargo and attributes is basically a "super stag."

Divine Stag I expect will be by far the lowest market value adventure reward ever, and its value over time will barely increase since they'll never be looted or trashed, they'll be bind-on-equipment to all characters per account and everyone will have one.

And the sheepdog is amazing; well done. While the Divine Stag is drastically underpowered and underwhelming in every way possible, the sheepdog offsets that it in its awesomeness.
    • the mounts from the previous months in some way could redistribute some wealth from the rich to the poor. (help out the casual player that wants to be able to die couple of times) I think that is a good thing and helps the game and the economy. but the mounts could be slightly less powerful some months (like the frost ram).
    • Nice, 2nd time I bought premium, mostly because I was angry about missing the Giant Horse and the Raven despite filling up the challenge bar, got my Spectral Boar and was very happy with that, and what flies in my face now? A skin.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Inb4: Not gonna argue with all these idiots telling people to shut up and be happy about this. I bought premium mainly for the mount rewards, because I like earning items (especially mounts) on my own instead of buying shit off some market place.

May be not the way the pros play the game, but I don't give a flying fuck. To me, the mounts were the biggest incentive to get premium, because I could earn them on my own that way.
      Oblivion, holy empress
      In your lap we crave to heal
      Abiding by your every command
      We have long forgotten ourselves
    • MorbidDreamer wrote:

I bought premium mainly for the mount rewards, because I like earning items (especially mounts) on my own instead of buying shit off some market place.
      so you paid 6m to get a mount via premium when you could have bought it from the market at a fraction of the cost.

#losing
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

MorbidDreamer wrote:

I bought premium mainly for the mount rewards, because I like earning items (especially mounts) on my own instead of buying shit off some market place.
      so you paid 6m to get a mount via premium when you could have bought it from the market at a fraction of the cost.
      #losing
      If you read his entire post (difficult for you apparently, reading your posting history) you would've seen he said he likes to earn the mount, implying he likes to collect the keys to receive it, not go to the market and instantly buy it.

It's funny to me how SBI lets these toxic manchildren be master of coin, master of war, etc
    • Midgard wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

I thought you said it was free.
      It is ... no $ cost.
      GFY
      Then it's still not free because it's time invested, to invest the time to earn it. Besides, how do you know he wasn't paying for premium by credit card? Either way, still not free.

Oh please respond to this so I can go back to having fun at your expense. It was fun before and I imagine it will be just as fun this time too.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

It is ... no $ cost.GFY
      Then it's still not free because it's time invested, to invest the time to earn it. Besides, how do you know he wasn't paying for premium by credit card? Either way, still not free.
      Oh please respond to this so I can go back to having fun at your expense. It was fun before and I imagine it will be just as fun this time too.
      Youre boring the fuck out of me. Youre dismissed.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

It is ... no $ cost.GFY
      Then it's still not free because it's time invested, to invest the time to earn it. Besides, how do you know he wasn't paying for premium by credit card? Either way, still not free.Oh please respond to this so I can go back to having fun at your expense. It was fun before and I imagine it will be just as fun this time too.
      Youre boring the fuck out of me. Youre dismissed.
      Yeah, good luck with that! Are you really as delusional as you are ignorant of the definition of free?

That said, you are free to leave the conversation. You have my blessing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dc1a0 ().

• Also extremely disappointed with the change. I don't care about cosmetics at all and It's disappointing that they made this change without consulting players who have bought premium for months in advance and now many are regretting that choice.

I hope they at least add some value to the chests because we are now getting about 900k less reward than the worst reward month in memory.

Edit:

Honestly sad to see they are spending their time making the game worse. I am so frustrated I am not enjoying playing right now and am wondering why I support this game when devs do this slimeball shit.
    • Midgard wrote:

MorbidDreamer wrote:

#losing
      No, I paid (and still pay) real money because this is what actually drives a company, m8. I'm not interested in ingame trade at all as long as I can sustain myself ingame, so idgaf about silver pricings of said special mounts which were my main incentive to buy premium at all.

As I said, I'm not playing the game like you or some other advocates like you do, and I'm not interested at all in why you think this or that is wrong or right. It simply doesn't matter to me.

What matters is if SBI can afford losing people who are paying real money, not your funny 6m silver. I lol'd at your response, which apparently lost touch to some realities outside of the game. Thanks for that, and go try at someone else ;)
      Oblivion, holy empress
    • SHARKY wrote:

MorbidDreamer wrote:

Such a contradiction. That's not earning anything. It takes fuck all play to get to the end of the challenge, so in essence you have just bought that mount with your premium.
      It may contradict your view on this reward system, m8, but yet again, neither you nor any1 else ain't telling me how I'm looking at this topic. If you think it's for free like Midgard does, that is well within your rights, but I got a time schedule not allowing me to

1) buy premium mounts for millions of silver
      2) buy premium months for millions of silver

in combination with

3) maintaining gears worth millions of silver

So I choose to pay SBI in dollars for the first two checkpoints (which they were offering for quite some time even before I started playing this game), the first checkpoint being the dealbreaker for me, because I can stand the grind involved with the loss of premium bonus fame, resources and whatnot.
      Alas, we might have different ideas about the term "free", and one might get the idea they designed those first two checkpoints as an option to buy for real money for people with a limited time schedule - like me - or MinMaxers wanting to take everything out of this game to its maximum.

I'll have a look at the next few upcoming months and see if I'll regret paying anything, but still that's none of your business, this is a business between a particular customer (me) and the service provider (SBI). The whole point of me posting here was letting the service provider (SBI) know what I am thinking of their service lately (turning mount rewards into utterly useless skin rewards - from my perspective). How would you be of any relevance in this particular event?

I really do hope I made this unmistakably clear for you and everyone else... it's not that hard, guys, is it?
      Oblivion, holy empress

The post was edited 3 times, last by MorbidDreamer: Clarification. ().