[UPDATED 18AUG19. THIS POST HAS EXCEEDED THE CHARACTER LIMIT, SO IT LONGER HAS THE WHOLE LIST UP FRONT. THE REST OF THEM ARE DEEPER IN THE THREAD. I MAY MAKE A NEW THREAD, OR KEEP UPDATING A REPLY POST FARTHER DOWN IN THIS THREAD, NOT SURE YET]
(in-game) - Tataeos
- [CM Response Below] Every unique skill needs it's own icon. It's incredibly confusing to see the same icon used over and over, across both different item slots and types.
- The chat window desperately needs a scroll bar, or at least buttons for "Go to Top", "Go to Present", etc.
- Minimap pings needs to stay visible longer and be more conspicuous, and be visible on the territory map, and have the pinging player's name on them.
- You should be able to see your party's names on the map, either constantly or when mousing over the microscopic dot that represents them on the zone map.
- It is way harder than it should be to determine your party member's locations. "Out of Cluster" is just stupid - why can't their actual zone be displayed?
- There needs to be support for a modifier key to automatically cast ground-targeted spells centered on the current target.
- [CM Response Below] What is up with item stacking? Why can't all identical, stackable items just automatically stack when looted? Some already do, like gathered resources...I don't understand the implementation of this.
- Going downstairs away from the camera is a nightmare.
- Spell ground telegraphs are sometimes not visible when traversing terrain that changes elevation, such as stairs or other slopes. The telegraph often goes straight to the cast point, which causes it to clip through the ground when cast from high ground to low ground, and thus be invisible to the player.
- The Divine Staff is not held at the correct location on the model. This is clear with the character idle stance at the character selection screen; it is ~2 feet off the ground, when the character is supposed to have it planted on the ground and be slightly leaning on it.
- I seriously want to be able to mute the 5x people dancing around the marketplace in town. "mm hmm, ah ah oo oo yea" a hundred times is really annoying.
- [CM Response Below] If I try to change my island's Access Mode to 'Private', I get an error message that says, "You don't have permission to change this." Huh? Actually, I get that message regardless of the mode I choose.
- Why is the Party Finder so ineffective? Spamming LFG channel feels bad in every game; this one is no exception. Does no one use it, or does it suck?
- There needs to be an option to enable spells to cast continuously if their hotkey is held down. Or a proper spell queue system to combat latency.
- In a game where both autoattacks and skill casts are heavily target-based, your character needs to automatically switch to another target that you are in combat with when your current target is killed.
- Autoattacks need to resume after you move your character. It doesn't make any sense to have to restart them after every single reposition, no matter how slight. The space key should be a toggle, not an action that has to be integrated into your rotation.
- A player's crafting speed and crafting quality are totally invisible to the player, as far as I can tell. This is a stat that needs to be retrievable. It makes salads totally meaningless, because there is no context for, "Improves your crafting speed and crafting quality by 33 for 2 minutes." Is "33" a 100% improvement, or a 1% improvement? Players cannot make a determination about whether salads are worth their money.
- [CM Response Below] Shields should have a skill slot. No shield bashing, shield charges, spell reflects, shield walls, etc? Right now they are just stat sticks. Am I wrong, or is there not even a block mechanic in the game? Huh?
- Why are maps "Level X" instead of "Tier X"? What is the Tier-equivalent of a Level 5 map, for example?
- Same question with the color schemes in dungeons. The colors of the chest should be synced with the already-established Tier level colors.
- Is there no hotkey to reply to whisper?
- I don't have any issues with the skill cooldown when mounting/unmounting, or when switching gear... perhaps the demount cooldown is a bit long, but otherwise fine. Except in dungeons. If there are no hostile players nearby, instant skill swapping should be allowed.
- The Destiny Board should reopen in the same position it was closed in, instead of resetting to the center after every single close.
- The Marketplace window should stay in the same vertical location instead of resetting to the top after every transaction. (it sucks having to scroll back down over and over) Add "Scroll to Top" buttons when you add them to the chat window!
- I really want an in-game recipe book or some improved interface for this. Right now it only goes one way - for example, Flour shows you that it requires Wheat to make, but there is no way to see what recipes use Flour. It's the same for all other resources and materials. Having to search through the destiny board and vendors for reagents/ingredients/materials/recipes is a time-consuming chore.
- I wish the Marketplace search results window showed the current Price (=/-% average) that individual item pop-ups show, rather than having to click on individual items one-at-a-time to see the going rates. This would make deciding whether I want to sell my items 100x times faster. There are economic implications here of course, but still. Mockup link: i.imgur.com/BthSTMm.png
- The Marketplace's Search function needs to be added to Banks and chests.
- [My Error] What is the timeframe for the Average Price calculation in the Market History window? It doesn't change from 24hrs/7days/4 weeks, so it's a static date - which is it?
- Red player blobs are visible on the minimap but not on the zone map. This is worthless to me because i play with my minimap zoomed in.
- I just targeted a rival faction flagged player and got a white system message in the middle of my screen that said "Cannot attack other players". Meanwhile he killed me.
- Also, my Retaliate did not reflect Death Curse. Intended?
- It's unclear to me who can read my Faction chat. Is this global, or only my currently flagged faction?
- We should be able to set notes for our friends list. I've forgotten some of these people, and a small note like, 'Good healer" would go a long ways.
- *I'm really starting to wonder if I've reached the end of my solo career here. I cannot go into BZs at my current gear or skill level, since I'm losing more fights than I'm winning and slowly losing silver if I keep returning. I'm starting to get bored. PvP is incredibly rare in the yellow/red zones, and mostly the farmers run away or you run into big gank groups. Dungeons are too easy to hold my attention for much longer - they really need to be significantly harder.
- I want to be able to see my own portrait in the party display window, not just other party members. Its hard to track your own health when it is not co-located with everyone else's health you are tracking.
- Party targeting is very awkward. I want a modifier key or a UI setting to Cast on Hover Target over the party interface, rather than having to manually target every single player for every cast. The current system requires a ton of unnecessary additional clicking when switching friendly targets, and it adds some hassle to healing. This is made worse by the point above, since you cannot click your own portrait in the party frame, so you have to click on yourself in the game world, or use the self-cast hotkey.
- Along with my point above about skill icons, same-class items which share skills should have them in the same slot. IE Scholar Cowl and Mage Cowl both share Energy Regain and Force Field, but they are swapped in position.
- My world map often opens to random locations, rather than centered on me or at the last location I had it opened to.
- All the "Popular and Featured" healing builds on the official Character Builder website are 2+ years old =( This is a great tool that I've played around with a lot, but it really needs an additional filter for Sort By Date Modified, ie. "Updated This Month", "Updated This Year", "Updated This Patch", etc.
- Just found myself wishing I could autoattack in-between casting heals, which made me double-down on my request for a Cast on Hover Target for the party frame, or something similar to tone down the target swapping required for healers. This would allow healers to continue contributing a small amount of DPS in-between casts, regardless of the frequent target switching that is often required.
- I think there should be a risk/reward added to travelling through zones on roads. My initial thought: add a 5% movement bonus when on a road, but add a debuff called "Exposed" that makes your mount takes 25% increased damage.
- There appears to be no way to search for a guild by name, either in-game or on the official website. If you know their position on the leaderboard, or if you have a friend/target you can click on then you can see their guild info. But without either of those things, how do I find a specific guild?
- Why do some skills have a cast time of "0s" while others are "instant"?
- There should be a "Deposit All" button in our inventory when a Bank/Chest is open.
(in-game) - Tataeos
The post was edited 13 times, last by Zalakat ().