WTF wrong with the server ? low FPS and high MS

• tankme wrote:

Dagother wrote:

tankme wrote:

in the last 2 days the game is unplayable, 5 FPS (not only in citys) and sometimes 400-500 MS, i died too many times, i won't play until you fix your damn servers.
      Hey, low FPS and high ms is client performance, connection to server is ping.
      i haven't change anything in my PC in the last 3 days, so if its an issue with the client, fix the client...
      Could have been a system update, could have been browsing the wrong site (through spoof or whatever means) and contracting malware, could be having too many tabs in a browser open, Lots of things can affect system (and thereby client) performance.
    • Player112 wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

If you were pro-any of what you said you were, you would realize that's not how the internet works.
      Tell SBI that. They don't seem to get it and continue to try this and that. The game itself says to report bug. But I have better things to do.
      There you went completing your demonstration of a total lack of understanding. From everything I've read about player issues, the little I've seen for myself, and SBI's statements, I actually applaud SBI for doing everything they can to mitigate things they have little if any control over. Doubly so for finding solutions in some cases that aren't even their responsibility. Things that are actually an issue between ingrate players, their internet access, and the routes to where the SBI servers. In which the server(s) are actually the only part SBI is responsible for.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dc1a0 ().

• Dc1a0 wrote:

There you went completing your demonstration of a total lack of understanding. From everything I've read about player issues, the little I've seen for myself, and SBI's statements, I actually applaud SBI for doing everything they can to mitigate things they have little if any control over. Doubly so for finding solutions in some cases that aren't even their responsibility. Things that are actually an issue between ingrate players, their internet access, and the routes to where the SBI servers. In which the server(s) are actually the only part SBI is responsible for.
      I don't applaud noobs fixing things that ain't broken. When a man has 100 ping, he has 100 ping. You don't go fix him up with a 4k ping and tell him to report bug. Instead you should git gud.
    • Player112 wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

I don't applaud noobs fixing things that ain't broken. When a man has 100 ping, he has 100 ping. You don't go fix him up with a 4k ping and tell him to report bug. Instead you should git gud.
      I tried holding back, but I got to know. Seriously? That means it is in your best interest to realize there are many things you are completely unable to understand. Apparently, this is one of them.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out insults. ().

• What the hell is going on with the servers for real? Earlier today we couldnt even scrim because it was unplayable with ping being the usual 120-130, ms 13-15 but it was like having 1000 ping, people teleporting around, spells with 1-2 seconds delay or not working at all. Seriously are we going to get an official statement about the poor state of the server and if its going to get better?
      This is getting worse day by day.