do yo usecretly lowered item drop rate in solo dugons ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• do yo usecretly lowered item drop rate in solo dugons ?

yes 10 epicchest no items only runes somtimes only coin punach and 1 kind of runes in t5 map zone on solo dugon start frist day of patch iven rare chest droped items now not iven chance to see ther items not mention of epic one chests are you screwing us secretly lowering drop rate ?explein you self !!!
      post drop rate % for chest rarity !!!
    • The players in the game have lowered the drop rates. When new updates drop, and PvE activity goes up substantially, the BM (Which controls drops) goes up in activity and starts to burn through its inventory at a faster rate. Once the old inventory is burned up, it is up to players to replace that inventory by buying resources and crafting items. Which causes the prices of resources and items to go upwards. Because the new prices are higher, it takes more PvE activity to create the same drops it would at lower resource prices.

The way you get more drops is to either have less PvE activity relative to BM pricing, or have more gathering/refining activity in relation to PvE activity. Neither of those things is occurring at the moment.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • all i wone know is the exacly % of drop rate per chest rarity or it big secret ? it streang and unusual that fristday of patch almost evry cheasts droped items now it hard to iven get drop item from epic one chests so cut taht crap of Black market activity and pve activity of players show us the % of drop rate per chest rarity or stop secretly chenging things you wone do it ok do it but sey it you do it !!!dont hide it dont do it in secret it fastes way to lose community trust !!!
    • Atena26 wrote:

all i wone know is the exacly % of drop rate per chest rarity or it big secret ? it streang and unusual that fristday of patch almost evry cheasts droped items now it hard to iven get drop item from epic one chests so cut taht crap of Black market activity and pve activity of players show us the % of drop rate per chest rarity or stop secretly chenging things you wone do it ok do it but sey it you do it !!!dont hide it dont do it in secret it fastes way to lose community trust !!!
      You don't get what piddle was saying. Black market stock determines chest loot. If you want more items in chests, people need to fill up the black market.
    • Atena26 wrote:

all i wone know is the exacly % of drop rate per chest rarity or it big secret ? it streang and unusual that fristday of patch almost evry cheasts droped items now it hard to iven get drop item from epic one chests so cut taht crap of Black market activity and pve activity of players show us the % of drop rate per chest rarity or stop secretly chenging things you wone do it ok do it but sey it you do it !!!dont hide it dont do it in secret it fastes way to lose community trust !!!
      You need to read up on how black market works then you will have an understanding on why the gear drop is lower now than 1st of patch. Black market price is pretty high now, so ppl need to do more to get drops. At the same time, gathering will make more since resources price are high due to more demand for crafting and selling to black market. This is a interesting way of balancing the market/game. if everyone is doing pve, then the profit of doing that will decrease, so ppl will choose to do other activities.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Adding the black market to royal cities would help (whatever other downsides there might be).
      Honestly, I think that would end up causing finding T2-T3 gear in gold chests, as anyone would be able to put items in. I'm pretty sure it's also why you can't use the travel agent to port to Caerleon with items on you at any price.
      That's not how the black market works. Black market stock levels don't change what items you get. They determine if you get items at all.
    • If you open a chest in an SRD

Server rolls on the theoreticall loottable of every possible item

E.g.

Guardian boots 5.1
      Assa chest 6.3

And then asks black market.. ey, this is my shopping list

BM now goes through stock and gives everything that is available to Chest

But

If Assa 6.3 is not there, it does not drop
      Instead the buy order is increased

If price is high enough player in carleon fills stock..
    • SirusX715 wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Adding the black market to royal cities would help (whatever other downsides there might be).
      Honestly, I think that would end up causing finding T2-T3 gear in gold chests, as anyone would be able to put items in. I'm pretty sure it's also why you can't use the travel agent to port to Caerleon with items on you at any price.
      That's not how the black market works. Black market stock levels don't change what items you get. They determine if you get items at all.
      I guess I should have explained the tweak that would have to be made for that to come about.

If the black market was in the royal cities, and anyone could throw gear in there. T3 and T4 stuff would be brimming. Hence in T3, 4 and maybe even T5 dungeons would have more loot than T6,7 and 8. Then people would complain that they don't get hardly anything for doing the higher tier dungeons compared to the lower tier dungeons.

Based on the things I've read how SBI handles these types of situations, (case in point hellgates,) What do you think would happen next? They would likely unlock the tiers and the T3 and 4 stuff would be as loot to higher chests, as that would technically solve the problem without going overboard on the time of life spent programming metric.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

SirusX715 wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

I guess I should have explained the tweak that would have to be made for that to come about.
      If the black market was in the royal cities, and anyone could throw gear in there. T3 and T4 stuff would be brimming. Hence in T3, 4 and maybe even T5 dungeons would have more loot than T6,7 and 8. Then people would complain that they don't get hardly anything for doing the higher tier dungeons compared to the lower tier dungeons.

Based on the things I've read how SBI handles these types of situations, (case in point hellgates,) What do you think would happen next? They would likely unlock the tiers and the T3 and 4 stuff would be as loot to higher chests, as that would technically solve the problem without going overboard on the time of life spent programming metric.
      I don't think adding black market to royal is going to happen. Careleon is supposed to be the hub of royal where ppl go to trade and black market is a key feature for Careleon. ppl make $$ by transporting cheaper gears from royal to careleon because the royal city crafting bonus makes certain gears cheaper at royal cities.