Free-to-Play FAQ

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• /uninstall.

I have played this game since beta 1 and could understand most of the choices that have been made. I'm even a bit pissed they go F2P since i still see a lot of new players coming in. Last 2-3 weeks even a few of my old trial keys got changed into packs.

Anyway. going F2P is a big nono for me. Best of luck to SBI and Albion.

P.S. Your issue isn't getting new players. It's keeping players to play this game.
      Looking for a guild with experienced players that choose quality > quantity? Apply here!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dhivine ().

• BuXLoW wrote:

Why only 3 days of premium? We are believe in the game and pay! Give us two or three month or a gold so that at least a couple of month of premium. Or better, something what will do us unique toward F2Players possibly without drop system or TAG or like this. Because wolf will lost in the first battle and in the future, you dont know who is who (like in warframe they gave to players Excalibur prime and no one else cant ever get it and its players will not able to sell or lose it) . So surely be honest with respect to those who bought the game. >=(
      I would love that. Since this mount is a once in a life time reward it would be great if it was bound to character and not a dropable item.
      And also have it put in the albion store so any character on the account can claim it and reclaim at any time as many times as you want.
      Something like star trek online ingame store.
    • Finalhecate wrote:

SHARKY wrote:

While I'm happy with the bonus rewards the current pay-to-play players will be getting, one thing I would REALLY like is a unique Avatar Border, that sets us apart from the F2P players.

I'm thinking of a border similar in presence to the ones that the Legendary and Epic Founders got.
      omg this ^,^
      If you ever completed a single adventurer's challenge - those avatar borders will not be able to be obtained by F2P players. So this is already in place.

MissBehave wrote:

If I purchased more than 1 founder or starter pack on a single account will I get these rewards for each pack purchased and redeemed?
      I believe so - each founder pack purchased is what will get the rewards.
    • Veetus wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

SHARKY wrote:

While I'm happy with the bonus rewards the current pay-to-play players will be getting, one thing I would REALLY like is a unique Avatar Border, that sets us apart from the F2P players.

I'm thinking of a border similar in presence to the ones that the Legendary and Epic Founders got.
      omg this ^,^
      If you ever completed a single adventurer's challenge - those avatar borders will not be able to be obtained by F2P players. So this is already in place.

MissBehave wrote:

If I purchased more than 1 founder or starter pack on a single account will I get these rewards for each pack purchased and redeemed?
      I believe so - each founder pack purchased is what will get the rewards.
      I have it look ugly as fuck the one i just got. and i mean exclusive like something that showed we are the founder who supported the game until f2p.. maybe neon color hmmm... maybe black. hmmm..... anyway ^<^
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Evoque wrote:

Will there be restrictions for free accounts?
      Free accounts will have no game-play restrictions and can take part in all aspects of the game. Since the business model remains unchanged, Premium status will remain purchasable with either real money or in-game currency for all account types.
      Wow, this is huge. Will free account be able to do the seasonal events? I mean one could just collect and sell a bunch of mounts and purchase few months of premium with that....
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion
    • Ravenar wrote:

Evoque wrote:

Free accounts will have no game-play restrictions and can take part in all aspects of the game. Since the business model remains unchanged, Premium status will remain purchasable with either real money or in-game currency for all account types.
      Wow, this is huge. Will free account be able to do the seasonal events? I mean one could just collect and sell a bunch of mounts and purchase few months of premium with that....
      If everyone would do that, there would be more mounts on market so it would be average less profitable.

BRiCK wrote:

You're the reason games are shit nowadays
    • Nieogar wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Evoque wrote:

If everyone would do that, there would be more mounts on market so it would be average less profitable.
      that is true but would that not devalue every mount in the game at the same time? I mean, if game is flooded with generated mounts, who will craft them anymore?
      Join Albion
    • Ravenar wrote:

Evoque wrote:

Currently, seasonal events are open to anyone with Premium. Can't see that changing, so I'd guess that If a F2P player has Premium, the challenge will be open to them. Remember, they still have to play or pay like the rest of us, to get Premium!
    • barsyk wrote:

Please consider the opportunity to make a reward according to the purchased package. It is not fair to give everyone the same.
      Sure its is not fair with the diferrent package purchase. Look my idea!

Evoque wrote:

What about existing players who already purchased the game? Do they get anything?
      Absolutely! After all, without the tremendous support of all our players, Albion Online would not be where it is today.

As a thank-you gift, all accounts that have redeemed a Founder or Starter Pack before April 10, 10:00 UTC will receive the following:

The Specter Wolf mount – an exclusive ghostly mount that has the same stats as a Direwolf and will not be available at any other point in the future

1,000 Gold

3 Days of Claimable Premium
      I propose for REAL COMPENSATION for the support we gave Albion. We need a different reward for each package that was purchase, like this:

Veteran: 1.000 Gold
      Epic: 2.500 Gold
      Legendary: 4.000 Gold

PS. If the problem in Albion is get some money, if u do this, probably some many guys will update your account for take the bonus gold.

Best Regards
      Emp1r35
    • SHARKY wrote:

Ravenar wrote:

Evoque wrote:

Currently, seasonal events are open to anyone with Premium. Can't see that changing, so I'd guess that If a F2P player has Premium, the challenge will be open to them. Remember, they still have to play or pay like the rest of us, to get Premium!
      Correct. My bad!
      Join Albion
    • What are you going to do to prevent

- Naked scouts
      - Bots (easy anti cheat, i know, however, bots will still be there and with F2P, there will be more)
      - Other ways of cheating
      - Premium price / silver sink
      - Spammers
      - Gold sellers
      - MORE ZvZ lag
      - Filling zones with F2P accounts
      - Trolls
      - Scammers (now you do nothing most of the time, but there will be a lot more with F2P accounts)

What are you going to do to make sure that the players who will try out this game will actually stay? If you can't let a lot of the players stay that actually paid for Albion?
      Looking for a guild with experienced players that choose quality > quantity? Apply here!