Pinned The Current Albion Online Round Table

• To be fair the RT should be more transparent, why not open the forum of RT to all to see ? Why all this cloak and dagger ?Most don't understand some NDA changes to weapons ,per example, but maybe since we didn't see the discussion that precluded those changes , we will never understood some changes or what is the meaning of changing x or z .
    • pesadelo wrote:

To be fair the RT should be more transparent, why not open the forum of RT to all to see ? Why all this cloak and dagger ?Most don't understand some NDA changes to weapons ,per example, but maybe since we didn't see the discussion that precluded those changes , we will never understood some changes or what is the meaning of changing x or z .
      In the RT forum there is no NDA clause so there is no NDA changes. Is more a discussion about the overall state of different systems of the game.
    • Gabumon wrote:

pesadelo wrote:

To be fair the RT should be more transparent, why not open the forum of RT to all to see ? Why all this cloak and dagger ?Most don't understand some NDA changes to weapons ,per example, but maybe since we didn't see the discussion that precluded those changes , we will never understood some changes or what is the meaning of changing x or z .
      In the RT forum there is no NDA clause so there is no NDA changes. Is more a discussion about the overall state of different systems of the game.
      An why there is not discussions around balancing weapons since they are the core of the game around all the other systems?

There is absolutely anyone on RT that is pulling balancing changes on combat regarding HG's? You guys should totally open the discussion around it with experienced players that actually play the combat mechanic on other contents than not only CDG's or Large Scale PVP.
    • Anonxinho wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

pesadelo wrote:

An why there is not discussions around balancing weapons since they are the core of the game around all the other systems?
      There is absolutely anyone on RT that is pulling balancing changes on combat regarding HG's? You guys should totally open the discussion around it with experienced players that actually play the combat mechanic on other contents than not only CDG's or Large Scale PVP.
      Because the purpose of the RT is not about weapon balance: General forum can be used for that, as well as test server.
    • Gabumon wrote:

pesadelo wrote:

which begs to question why it is hidden from view from everyone.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Georg51 wrote:

Gabumon wrote:

pesadelo wrote:

which begs to question why it is hidden from view from everyone.
      I do not know. But there is nothing crazy there, I promise.
    • On that point it should be more dynamic in its nature at the time

maybe using a notoriety function too make a short list of people who's views would be more highly received would be a good idea

careful tho, streamers rarely play the same game like everyone else and they know it.
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stormlord ().

• Hello everyone I am K.C. of Reaper K and crew. I am doing a video investigating Albion's community and would like to find out as much as I can about the Round Table. If you can provide any information it would be greatly appreciated. Supporting your information with screenshots will also help out a lot. Thank you to anyone who responds.
    • he probably wants to know what actually goes on in the round table
      and who/what kind of people are in it which shapes the game
      what criteria is needed for people wanting to be part of the round table

long story short from my point of view at least
      we have many types of people at the round table

we have emotional solo people like me who care about the game like me who very vocaly support the devs and they way they do stuff. by giving feedback to improve the game but have tendency to be very emotional when the things they love gets ruined by devs "combat balance" ahem

then we have the guild masters who talk about ZvZ and their love hate relationship with it

then we have super old players from alpha like Midgard here who play since the game started and have deep knowledge on the good old days of albion

then we have the devs and admins who handle the quality of life in the game and also bugs

and finnaly we have some of the tryhard people who spent time grinding so much they do not show up in the round table often

we talk many different things ranging from faction point balancing to zvz balancing, hideouts, open world bosses and mobs, crafting and gathering.
      but not combat balances changes though. those topics does not come up often in the round table or if ever at all. they go to the proper channels
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

• The_Support_God wrote:

he probably wants to know what actually goes on in the round table
      and who/what kind of people are in it which shapes the game
      what criteria is needed for people wanting to be part of the round table

long story short from my point of view at least
      we have many types of people at the round table

we have emotional solo people like me who care about the game like me who very vocaly support the devs and they way they do stuff. by giving feedback to improve the game but have tendency to be very emotional when the things they love gets ruined by devs "combat balance" ahem

then we have the guild masters who talk about ZvZ and their love hate relationship with it

then we have super old players from alpha like Midgard here who play since the game started and have deep knowledge on the good old days of albion

then we have the devs and admins who handle the quality of life in the game and also bugs

and finnaly we have some of the tryhard people who spent time grinding so much they do not show up in the round table often

we talk many different things ranging from faction point balancing to zvz balancing, hideouts, open world bosses and mobs, crafting and gathering.
      but not combat balances changes though. those topics does not come up often in the round table or if ever at all. they go to the proper channels
      this actually explains a lot...
    • at least i do better in explaining why nature nerfs for throns had to happen then why the healing buffs have to happen to make nature be able to stand to holy
      then give feedback on what can be improved

while you only cry to the devs about your nature nerf and complain why it was not broken when it actualy is @Trial_hard

nature with old throns had more sustain and dps than hallowfall back when rise of avalon patch started
      it was a bloody terror in CD if players did not know how to deal with it or did not had purge/damage to deal with great nature E or druidic staff E

the only saving grace on why nature was not on the leader boards for most meta item is because it had 0 mobility and cant deal with things like frost or the likes of black hands which was very popular at the time
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode