Pinned The Current Albion Online Round Table

• New

Parallel wrote:

I am not sure who I should send my application to. I am qualified to join the round table and have attached a resume with past experience.

I was #3 in PvP Kill Fame for the months of September, November 2019, #1 in PvP Kill Fame for the month of March 2020. I have held a position in the top 10 - top 100 every month since last summer.

Currently I am #9 overall PvP Kill Fame in the game.
      Sorry, a small 5-10 man ganking guild with zero territory, former ARCH alliance member, and can be found regularly ganking outside of Morgana's Rest doesn't qualify you to the round table.

You're missing 2/3 of the major requirements, but keep up that fame farming!
    • New

ProfessorZee wrote:

Parallel wrote:

I am not sure who I should send my application to. I am qualified to join the round table and have attached a resume with past experience.

I was #3 in PvP Kill Fame for the months of September, November 2019, #1 in PvP Kill Fame for the month of March 2020. I have held a position in the top 10 - top 100 every month since last summer.

Sorry, a small 5-10 man ganking guild with zero territory, former ARCH alliance member, and can be found regularly ganking outside of Morgana's Rest doesn't qualify you to the round table.

How do I join the Albion Online Round Table?
      In order to qualify, you must meet one of the following requirements:

I met one of the requirements three different times. Two of the times I met the requirements I never ganked at all. Also, I made a serious post. I am sorry if we have drama in game but it is easy to look at my stats and see that I do not only gank around Morgana's Rest.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Parallel ().

• New

Parallel wrote:

ProfessorZee wrote:

Parallel wrote:

Sorry, a small 5-10 man ganking guild with zero territory, former ARCH alliance member, and can be found regularly ganking outside of Morgana's Rest doesn't qualify you to the round table.You're missing 2/3 of the major requirements, but keep up that fame farming!
      How do I join the Albion Online Round Table?
      In order to qualify, you must meet one of the following requirements:

I met one of the requirements three different times. Two of the times I met the requirements I never ganked at all. Also, I made a serious post. I am sorry if we have drama in game but it is easy to look at my stats and see that I do not only gank around Morgana's Rest.
      I'm just busting your balls, in all honesty we need to diversify the RT as some of the more recent additions like cluster queue have been terrible implementations and AOTV has been quoted saying RT were the main proponents in getting it added and/or tested. Founders, BETA/Alpha players, and people who experienced this game in it's more RAW form (2016/2017) including older Sandbox MMOs (UO/Darkfall/etc) should have their feedback valued more then ever as although I really enjoy how far the game has come, we've strayed so far from what it was originally designed to be.

- Cluster queue system is terribly designed, constant bandaid fixes are simply taking up development time attempting to fix a problem that should have never existed
      - Crystal GvG matches should NOT match one guild against each other, especially if there are other available opponents, it completely defeats the purpose of having a competitive point system
      - Crystal League should not be solely determined by cGvG matches, Queen looked to focus on more open-world content but S9 has been dictated by cGvGs alone, this should be easy to evaluate from a data perspective
      - Having the RT consist of purely top-ranked GMs begs the question as to whom/who is ever advocating for changes outside of PvP like gathering, city plots, and small-scale play

- I miss Bercilak & MadDave

That's all for today
    • New

While they do not appear to mention it in the requirements I noticed the majority of RT members are also frequent forum posters. So my assumption is they also want to consider those actively discussing items on the forum on a regular basis as they probably figure those that never talk on the forum probably would also never talk on the RT. Naturally after posting this I reread and noticed that yes it is mentioned in item 3. Hate it when that happens.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• New

ProfessorZee wrote:

Parallel wrote:

I don't think all 3 of those are requirements, i see people on that list who qualify for none of the 3.
      To quote one of the greatest fighters in the world.. See attachment A
      Images
      • wtfitg.png

90.94 kB, 411×264, viewed 8 times
    • New

ProfessorZee wrote:

Parallel wrote:

ProfessorZee wrote:

Parallel wrote:

Sorry, a small 5-10 man ganking guild with zero territory, former ARCH alliance member, and can be found regularly ganking outside of Morgana's Rest doesn't qualify you to the round table.You're missing 2/3 of the major requirements, but keep up that fame farming!
      How do I join the Albion Online Round Table?In order to qualify, you must meet one of the following requirements:

I'm just busting your balls, in all honesty we need to diversify the RT as some of the more recent additions like cluster queue have been terrible implementations and AOTV has been quoted saying RT were the main proponents in getting it added and/or tested. Founders, BETA/Alpha players, and people who experienced this game in it's more RAW form (2016/2017) including older Sandbox MMOs (UO/Darkfall/etc) should have their feedback valued more then ever as although I really enjoy how far the game has come, we've strayed so far from what it was originally designed to be.
      - Cluster queue system is terribly designed, constant bandaid fixes are simply taking up development time attempting to fix a problem that should have never existed
      - Crystal GvG matches should NOT match one guild against each other, especially if there are other available opponents, it completely defeats the purpose of having a competitive point system
      - Crystal League should not be solely determined by cGvG matches, Queen looked to focus on more open-world content but S9 has been dictated by cGvGs alone, this should be easy to evaluate from a data perspective
      - Having the RT consist of purely top-ranked GMs begs the question as to whom/who is ever advocating for changes outside of PvP like gathering, city plots, and small-scale play

- I miss Bercilak & MadDave

That's all for today
      and just like that, credibility gone LOL.

They invite people with constructive ideas and concise feedback. Also guild leaders of ranked guilds.