How to be extremely evil

    • How to be extremely evil

      Is it by nature? can you train youself?

      markmanson.net/being-an-asshole
      medium.com/@dangobeats/18-thin…elfish-prick-15654ef6deff

      literally started studying..

      If you trained yourself and you are a goodie goodie how do you start.. i though albion online would of been easy for me to become evil but it seem it's a habit for me to stay who im... Sometimes when there is a fight i wait for them to finish the 2v2 fight in hellgate and i just wait for the fight to be over and full heal before i go in with my partner back then....However, this is not for this game.. it's just something that i want to learn generally.. and it's quite hard... almost like wall or psychi wall build to prevent me from doing so...

      And by evil i mean being worst than the worst... if you are one of those give me some tip as im still googling.
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • I think you are looking at this wrong. Being the worst of the worst is probably (hopefully) outside your boundaries. The trick to joining the dark side for me is to find something in yourself that aligns with playing the darkside and hit it hard. I like efficiency so when I want to play a baddy I go for the ruthless angle as that is a logical extension of efficiency.
    • Taniwhaa wrote:

      I think you are looking at this wrong. Being the worst of the worst is probably (hopefully) outside your boundaries. The trick to joining the dark side for me is to find something in yourself that aligns with playing the darkside and hit it hard. I like efficiency so when I want to play a baddy I go for the ruthless angle as that is a logical extension of efficiency.
      and can you give an example of this? maybe through albion or real life experience [can conversation if youlike] just need one little example so i can find my own
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • An example. For most of the time spent playing Eve I ran a pirate corp. We weren't out to make people cry or be mean but we definitely wanted to blow up their ships and take their stuff. I wasn't used to playing the bad guy so our motivations were different to most pirates who lived off the tears generated by their activity. A standard evil pirate will go out of their way to generate tears even if it is not profitable - for example suicide ganking miners in safe space. Our alternative was to focus on being good enough at extracting loot from prey to live off that loot. This aim structured our existence.

      It took awhile as the corp was built up around newer players so we used affordable ships with good insurance payouts. Everyone donated isk (money) to cover fighting cost at the start and we flew remote repair doctrines where everybody could repair everybody else - in a good fight we would often lose nothing and thus maximize profit. All loot went to the corp and the corp provided fully equipped combat ships. Our gear got better and the focus moved from ganking to finding brawls. We seeded the area with scouts so we could catch players moving out from high sec (safe space), running low sec missions, other pirates engaged in camping gates or any other low sec groups up for a fight. Using cloaked scout ships we would get close to our prey and only then enter the system and attack at the least convenient moment - often using bait ships to draw out targets. If things went according to plan we would arrive out of nowhere, ruin peoples parties, loot and run before we got blobbed. We didn't speak in local except to 'gf' as efficiency demands focus. We used out of corp alts for scouts and later to start fights with locals who became increasingly less keen to fight us.

      The result of our way of operating was that we controlled engagements and that breeds it own type of fear in our opponents. As we won most of the time without casualties some opponents saw us as risk adverse gankers - even though we would often beat them outnumbered. People trying to get a rise out of us would pollute local with abuse trying to get us to fight on their terms. But we just did our thing. Ruthless, efficient, polite killers. It is the closest I've come to being evil.

      Hope this is of some use.
    • Taniwhaa wrote:

      An example. For most of the time spent playing Eve I ran a pirate corp. We weren't out to make people cry or be mean but we definitely wanted to blow up their ships and take their stuff. I wasn't used to playing the bad guy so our motivations were different to most pirates who lived off the tears generated by their activity. A standard evil pirate will go out of their way to generate tears even if it is not profitable - for example suicide ganking miners in safe space. Our alternative was to focus on being good enough at extracting loot from prey to live off that loot. This aim structured our existence.

      It took awhile as the corp was built up around newer players so we used affordable ships with good insurance payouts. Everyone donated isk (money) to cover fighting cost at the start and we flew remote repair doctrines where everybody could repair everybody else - in a good fight we would often lose nothing and thus maximize profit. All loot went to the corp and the corp provided fully equipped combat ships. Our gear got better and the focus moved from ganking to finding brawls. We seeded the area with scouts so we could catch players moving out from high sec (safe space), running low sec missions, other pirates engaged in camping gates or any other low sec groups up for a fight. Using cloaked scout ships we would get close to our prey and only then enter the system and attack at the least convenient moment - often using bait ships to draw out targets. If things went according to plan we would arrive out of nowhere, ruin peoples parties, loot and run before we got blobbed. We didn't speak in local except to 'gf' as efficiency demands focus. We used out of corp alts for scouts and later to start fights with locals who became increasingly less keen to fight us.

      The result of our way of operating was that we controlled engagements and that breeds it own type of fear in our opponents. As we won most of the time without casualties some opponents saw us as risk adverse gankers - even though we would often beat them outnumbered. People trying to get a rise out of us would pollute local with abuse trying to get us to fight on their terms. But we just did our thing. Ruthless, efficient, polite killers. It is the closest I've come to being evil.

      Hope this is of some use.

      Thanks im already on the work. thanks
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Taniwhaa wrote:

      An example. For most of the time spent playing Eve I ran a pirate corp. We weren't out to make people cry or be mean but we definitely wanted to blow up their ships and take their stuff. I wasn't used to playing the bad guy so our motivations were different to most pirates who lived off the tears generated by their activity. A standard evil pirate will go out of their way to generate tears even if it is not profitable - for example suicide ganking miners in safe space. Our alternative was to focus on being good enough at extracting loot from prey to live off that loot. This aim structured our existence.

      It took awhile as the corp was built up around newer players so we used affordable ships with good insurance payouts. Everyone donated isk (money) to cover fighting cost at the start and we flew remote repair doctrines where everybody could repair everybody else - in a good fight we would often lose nothing and thus maximize profit. All loot went to the corp and the corp provided fully equipped combat ships. Our gear got better and the focus moved from ganking to finding brawls. We seeded the area with scouts so we could catch players moving out from high sec (safe space), running low sec missions, other pirates engaged in camping gates or any other low sec groups up for a fight. Using cloaked scout ships we would get close to our prey and only then enter the system and attack at the least convenient moment - often using bait ships to draw out targets. If things went according to plan we would arrive out of nowhere, ruin peoples parties, loot and run before we got blobbed. We didn't speak in local except to 'gf' as efficiency demands focus. We used out of corp alts for scouts and later to start fights with locals who became increasingly less keen to fight us.

      The result of our way of operating was that we controlled engagements and that breeds it own type of fear in our opponents. As we won most of the time without casualties some opponents saw us as risk adverse gankers - even though we would often beat them outnumbered. People trying to get a rise out of us would pollute local with abuse trying to get us to fight on their terms. But we just did our thing. Ruthless, efficient, polite killers. It is the closest I've come to being evil.

      Hope this is of some use.
      This is very close to my Eve experience and "somewhat" of a conversion to the "dark side". Although I became more of a "Ruthless solo player" (obviously not from the start, I started as a fluffy carebear miner, trying to help people, by making a little bit of isk and trying to work together with people. But slowly learned that this approach would not yield greatest results and greatest fun. It also put me on the "victim" side as miners were often looked down upon and often ganked - very similar as to how gatherers are looked at in Albion).

      So I took up PVP and actually joined a bunch of corps (guilds). This is when I learned about all the politics, back-stabbings, corporate thefts and drama (almost like IRL), so that made me quit the "multiplayer" life of Eve and that is when I went full solo. I was more of a glorified mercenary/pirate/bounty hunter type of guy. But I ganked people, a lot of people. But not in the safe space. I never suicide ganked (that was too low for me), I only fought people who entered the low sec (red zone equivalent) space.

      Also I live by the principle of "Be mild with the mild, shrewd with the crafty, confiding to the honest, rough to the ruffian, and a thunderbolt to the liar. But in all this, never be unmindful of your own dignity." - John Brown

      But a valuable TLDR that Eve had taught me (and then another person re-iterated it for me IRL) is that you have to get things done yourself and that nobody will get it done better then yourself. (or as they say - "if you want something done - you gotta do it yourself"). For me - that's ruthless efficiency.

      So I started seeking out other pirates who were hunting people or doing some baiting shenanigans, and tried to beat them or counter them. That is where I learned about traps, how baiting works and all other kinds of "evil" mechanics that players use in a Sandbox game to "win" and kill/defeat other players.
    • 4. Well, the funny thing is, I ended up getting only 1 item that looked like some smokey shadow vfx shit. Maybe it’s a black wisp? Never seen it before. Icon was completely black, didn’t have a tier number, title was ‘???’ and description said “-297.02, 269.19 Rowanwood”. I swear I’ve never seen this item in all my years of playing Albion before. Does anyone know what this is? Some treasure chest item or something?
    • MadDog.B wrote:

      Well, the funny thing is, I ended up getting only 1 item that looked like some smokey shadow vfx shit. Maybe it’s a black wisp? Never seen it before. Icon was completely black, didn’t have a tier number, title was ‘???’ and description said “-297.02, 269.19 Rowanwood”. I swear I’ve never seen this item in all my years of playing Albion before. Does anyone know what this is? Some treasure chest item or something?
      huuuuh?!?

      what are you talking about?!!!?

      Can you post SS plz?
    • How to be extremely evil?
      There are so many way :D
      But envolve creativity...or just copy what other people do.

      1. Interupting just 1 guy from joining a Hgs 2v2 ...if u can...the healer
      2. Trap and kill people at black zone entrance...buy some trash then suicide at black zone entrance...then come with an assasin jaket
      3. Use windwall to move afk people in yellow zone...to red zone
      4. Killing flag noobs in blue zone
      5. Party with people in LFG...doing dungeon in red-black zone and call your guild to help you looting them
      ...