Video showing proof that its not isp problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I guess the only thing we can do is wait for sbi to change data center. They really need to speed up that process. Albion is getting famous for having conection issues.

And the biggest problem is that people are losing gear because of this. We are also losing premiun days.

On June I lost an entire week of premuin because could not play dcing every 3-5 minutes. July came, I got a new premiun because the issues stopped...niw they are back. Seems im going to lose another week of premiun.
    • Holoin wrote:

I guess the only thing we can do is wait for sbi to change data center. They really need to speed up that process. Albion is getting famous for having conection issues.

And the biggest problem is that people are losing gear because of this. We are also losing premiun days.

On June I lost an entire week of premuin because could not play dcing every 3-5 minutes. July came, I got a new premiun because the issues stopped...niw they are back. Seems im going to lose another week of premiun.
      Why do you need to worry about losing premium? Didn't you say you could make xxx K per minute? Just go get some more from the same place and then you are good to go.
    • Player112 wrote:

Why do you need to worry about losing premium? Didn't you say you could make xxx K per minute? Just go get some more from the same place and then you are good to go.
      Unlike you who have absolutely no idea about economy, I do care if I lose time. Premiun is worth it only if I can use it. If I get dc every 5 minutes, I cant get the most out of premiun. So basically, The time It took me to get the premiun gets wasted. Even if its1 or 2 hours wasted, it is still time wasted.

You making such a comment is proof of how little you know about economy.

You need to learn a bit about wasting time, as you are wasting most of your time crafting without premiun. Not that I care anyway, I already told you its your time. You waste it however you want.

And why the hell you come to another thread to talk shit? This thread topic is about disconections issues.

Please, stop spamming other threads with out of topic comments.
    • Holoin wrote:

Unlike you who have absolutely no idea about economy, I do care if I lose time. Premiun is worth it only if I can use it. If I get dc every 5 minutes, I cant get the most out of premiun. So basically, The time It took me to get the premiun gets wasted. Even if its1 or 2 hours wasted, it is still time wasted.
      You making such a comment is proof of how little you know about economy.

You need to learn a bit about wasting time, as you are wasting most of your time crafting without premiun. Not that I care anyway, I already told you its your time. You waste it however you want.

And why the hell you come to another thread to talk shit? This thread topic is about disconections issues.

Please, stop spamming other threads with out of topic comments.
      I just want to help. I don't get dc much, maybe once in quite a few days. Since your silver is wasted. It would make sense if you use the premium on my account. If you tell me how to make xxx silver per focus point, I will make the silver for you but I take a % commission on it. Sounds good?