Rdgs and Solos Rush

• Rdgs and Solos Rush

Anyway to apply some Sort of HCE mechanics on Rdgs and solos?
      Some Sort of clear x% of the dungeon in order to get loot from the chest or chest Respawn? The rushing Is killing the game for the players who actually wants to play the dungeons in the way they were meant to be played.
      We clear the dungeon, get the fame from mobs, just to reach the boss room to find out its done and the chest cleared, so we get the fame but not the rewards.
    • You could have noticed on the way shrines are empty and small chest are empty too or mobs missing or silver on the floor at which point you can know someone is ahead of you and the chest is likely empty. So why do you keep farming a used dungeon?

I said it in another thread: skipping to the end yourself, doing the boss first and then farming from the back to the front is the way to go. Just deal with it. It's much safer too since divers have to deal with all the mobs and can't just rush in on you and burst you down while you are on some mobs.

Skip it all, start in the back. Makes life so much better, trust me. Just pick up all the shrines on the way in so they don't use them against you later. Ironically each and every one of these small shrines makes skipping a lot easier. So use the shrines to help you skip better.
      Head of the 'Traders and merchants guild'

The post was edited 4 times, last by Rixlette ().

• Rixlette wrote:

You could have noticed on the way shrines are empty and small chest are empty too or mobs missing or silver on the floor at which point you can know someone is ahead of you and the chest is likely empty. So why do you keep farming a used dungeon?

I said it in another thread: skipping to the end yourself, doing the boss first and then farming from the back to the front is the way to go. Just deal with it. It's much safer too since divers have to deal with all the mobs and can't just rush in on you and burst you down while you are on some mobs.

Skip it all, start in the back. Makes life so much better, trust me. Just pick up all the shrines on the way in so they don't use them against you later. Ironically each and every one of these small shrines makes skipping a lot easier. So use the shrines to help you skip better.
      I have done several dungeons where not a single thing was touched until the final boss but I do agree about doing the dungeons backwards, works v well