Fix the 2v2 hell gates (GNS)

• Fix the 2v2 hell gates (GNS)

Seriously devs?

How hard is it to make it so if you enter a 2v2 hellgate (SOLO) you have a 200% dmg debuff against you with NPCs AND PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!! These stupid ass, over powered great nature staff builds with living armor can just seriously walk around being fucking stupid, healing, harassing the other builds because guess what it's fucking over powered.... if it's going to be 2v2 , make it so 1 person can't fucking do it alone? how hard is that to accomplish?

Till then you'll still see these fucking overpowered builds because uber dorks will; always take the path of least resistance cause they can't fight without some kinda of advantage....Don't believe me? Look at ARCH or SQUAD as an example of shit pvpers who only do good with bullshit mechanics or numbers.

This makes me sick you haven't even bothered to address how overpowered great nature staff is in 2v2 HG. Don't nerf it though, nerf 1 person entering along, and guess what? problem will be solved. Now are you going to continue to be ignorant and stupid about this or actually fix the issue?

You already shit the bed on "solo" random dungeons... Not to mention you already buffed an already over powered class with the latest update. But what do I know right? i must suck eh? That's why there's a huge number of solo players (who run guess what? great nature staff) in 2 player content?.... If you don't fix this, you can suck the fart out of my asshole and i'll make sure to eat some flowers for you so it doesn't taste as bad.

Talk shit about me or this thread all you want. Continue to see the decline of this game because of stupid ass decisions from the SBI team and lack of foresight when it comes to issues as these...I won't even go into how fucking dumb your solo random dungeon idea is and how great it could of be, but what the fuck do i know.

The post was edited 8 times, last by Farmer_Jerek ().

• Fiend cowl > problem fixed.
      Oh w8, while one of you hitting the chest, other guy zoning rat out of chest - ez.
      If you cant leave the hg after you done cause of rat poking one of ya, get claws\doubleblade and etc stuff on ur dps (flat 4) - problem fixed.

If you cant do that, then pay ransom to rat or die and l2p.
      In some cases i agree, its annoying, but that's how it works, you cant change anything.
    • So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!!

Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...Please....continue to be ignorant... all that'll be left is your stupid ass, lewpac and his gay ass twitch stream and robin's 3 month videos....So kiss my fat, hairy ass.

My issue is there shouldn't be a reason why a solo player can 2v1 in a HG when it's designed for 2v2 combat? Is that too fucking hard to understand? It's garbage mechanics like this that cause retarded "meta" to form like this in the first place.

All i'm saying is if it's supposed to be 2v2, make it 2v2...You can insult my ability and talk crap all you want, but that's literally all i'm complaining about. These same ppl that tell me to "git gud" are the same morons thatjoin ARCH and 20vs1 gank a gatherer thinking they are pvp gods.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Farmer_Jerek ().

• Farmer_Jerek wrote:

So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!!

Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'll be left is your stupid ass, lewpac and his gay ass twitch stream and robin's 3 month videos....So kiss my fat, hairy ass.
      I don't need a Fiend Cowl. I run a silence on my W. Or I equip a silence in the form of a helm.

So..
      1) Fiend Cowl isn't the only counter.
      2) Just because you are bad doesn't mean the community should indulge your tantrums.
      3) Learn and grow as a player rather than throw temper tantrums.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506
    • Farmer_Jerek wrote:

So because one spec is so fucking over powered it forces a 2 man team to use a fiend cowl to counter that? That's fucking stupid and you know it. I already know about the fiend cowl, it's the only fucking counter in a 1 vs 2 situation because guess what the GNS is overpowered!!!!!

Seriously kiss my ass Albion community, you ain't even worth it anymore...and continue to be ignorant and all that'll be left is your stupid ass, lewpac and his gay ass twitch stream and robin's 3 month videos....So kiss my fat, hairy ass.
      Thats how the game works, if you calling gn OP, then you should stop playing i guess?
      Any game where the any class is equal in all situations?
      Any game where's no braindead things?

You cryed on forum, you got an answer and what you did instead? Right, you crying more and have willing to leave the game - so, farewell.
      Dont forget to trade all your stuff to me if you are leaving.
    • TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Thats how the game works, if you calling gn OP, then you should stop playing i guess?Any game where the any class is equal in all situations?
      Any game where's no braindead things?

You cryed on forum, you got an answer and what you did instead? Right, you crying more and have willing to leave the game - so, farewell.
      I didn't "cry" on the forums you fucking asshole, i'm stating a fact. So when i join a 5 man premade, I expect 5vs5. When I join a 2v2, i expect 2v2.. You want me to leave? Cool keep saying that logic and guess what the servers will get shut down eventually because most competitive ppl aren't going to put up with that kind of bullshit you like to spew. Sorry I need more tissue, can I borrow your wife's gown? There is a reason why this game has shit ratings on steam and has seen a decline i population. Yes DDOS for sure, but pieces of garbage like you and your bullshit comments are another reason to turn off gamers. A bunch of toxic crap and that's the end of this discussion here for me. I'm sure the devs won't do shit, and you'll continue to see this game decline until it shuts down. Have fun. Just know it was never about ego it was about a balanced playing field. Unfortunately when dealing with narcasstic, ignorant assholes like those on these forums you will never get progress. This game will just be another failed MMO in Walmart's Bargin Bin.

Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all....I'm done arguing on the Internet with a bunch of theory crafting man children who most likely haven't seen the light of day out of their parent's basement in years. You can't win against ppl like that. So have it all!!, Don't complain when you have nobody to test your so called "skill" against.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Farmer_Jerek ().

• Farmer_Jerek wrote:

TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Thats how the game works, if you calling gn OP, then you should stop playing i guess?Any game where the any class is equal in all situations?Any game where's no braindead things?

I didn't "cry" on the forums you fucking asshole, i'm stating a fact. So when i join a 5 man premade, I expect 5vs5. When I join a 2v2, i expect 2v2.. You want me to leave? Cool keep saying that logic and guess what the servers will get shut down eventually because most competitive ppl aren't going to put up with that kind of bullshit you like to spew. Sorry I need more tissue, can I borrow your wife's gown?
      First there's 25-50 people in whole albion dat i can call playing COMPETITIVE< if you are one of them, give me some proofs like kb or gvg played or something like dat.
      Second - 2v2's r not COMPETITIVE or etc stuff, most of the time its shitshow with cheasy builds (why you not crying about that btw) or its completely broke boyz with flat4 gear.
      Third - probably the wrong game for "competitive", go play soma mobas or etc stuff.

Again, 2 people adviced you what to do and how to counter, you still complaining about not related shit at all.

Claws are nearly superior in ganking, why you dont call these op? You know why, cause you barely struggling them inside your hg, but i guess some people will call it OP, cause they are getting ganked 24\7.
      Same with nature, its good vs nuvs\unprepared people, so guess who you are (lel), but again, is it op?
      Same for other weapons like 1h dagger its completely trash in any aspect of PvP, but why there's not that much posts about dat, ohhh, everything op, fix my dagger i can smack people...
    • Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all....I'm done arguing on the Internet with a bunch of theory crafting man children who most likely haven't seen the light of day out of their parent's basement in years. You can't win against ppl like that. So have it all!!, Don't complain when you have nobody to test your so called "skill" against.
      Yes, i know why people doing rat runs - cause its decent money/fame income) Why noone running regular dungeons\around worldbosses and etc stuff? Cause its not worth it and guess what? Ratting is worht it. You looking at game from your perspective and you are blind, also, the toxic person is only you here, calm down, you alr said you leaving, still w8ing for your stuff (accepting any citty btw)
    • Farmer_Jerek wrote:

TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Thats how the game works, if you calling gn OP, then you should stop playing i guess?Any game where the any class is equal in all situations?Any game where's no braindead things?

I didn't "cry" on the forums you fucking asshole, i'm stating a fact. So when i join a 5 man premade, I expect 5vs5. When I join a 2v2, i expect 2v2.. You want me to leave? Cool keep saying that logic and guess what the servers will get shut down eventually because most competitive ppl aren't going to put up with that kind of bullshit you like to spew. Sorry I need more tissue, can I borrow your wife's gown? There is a reason why this game has shit ratings on steam and has seen a decline i population. Yes DDOS for sure, but pieces of garbage like you and your bullshit comments are another reason to turn off gamers. A bunch of toxic crap and that's the end of this discussion here for me. I'm sure the devs won't do shit, and you'll continue to see this game decline until it shuts down. Have fun. Just know it was never about ego it was about a balanced playing field. Unfortunately when dealing with narcasstic, ignorant assholes like those on these forums you will never get progress. This game will just be another failed MMO in Walmart's Bargin Bin.
      A) You did throw a tantrum on the forums as shown by all the personal insults.
      B) Good riddance.

EDIT:
      C) Adding people on Discord to continue to hurl insults is pretty sad. Please look into anger management. You need it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Abydon ().

• TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

I didn't "cry" on the forums you fucking asshole, i'm stating a fact. So when i join a 5 man premade, I expect 5vs5. When I join a 2v2, i expect 2v2.. You want me to leave? Cool keep saying that logic and guess what the servers will get shut down eventually because most competitive ppl aren't going to put up with that kind of bullshit you like to spew. Sorry I need more tissue, can I borrow your wife's gown?
      Please twist my words more, whatever, have fun playing with a game that is just going to die a slow, painful, death.
    • You're calling yourself competitive when you are losing 2v1? Come on now...

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all...
      They're not? I've run a bunch of solo gates myself (never with great natures) and while I've ran into the build, I've ran into more solo's running something else. I also have not yet died to a GN in a hellgate. They either run away or die.

You want me to post some videos of beating great natures solo with fire staff? Would you rather me explain how to beat it?

I'm not trying to be toxic. GN is indeed a reasonably strong solo build, but it isn't the best by any means. If you are losing 2v1 versus it, you are being outplayed. There is nothing else to it.
    • Abydon wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

I didn't "cry" on the forums you fucking asshole, i'm stating a fact. So when i join a 5 man premade, I expect 5vs5. When I join a 2v2, i expect 2v2.. You want me to leave? Cool keep saying that logic and guess what the servers will get shut down eventually because most competitive ppl aren't going to put up with that kind of bullshit you like to spew. Sorry I need more tissue, can I borrow your wife's gown? There is a reason why this game has shit ratings on steam and has seen a decline i population. Yes DDOS for sure, but pieces of garbage like you and your bullshit comments are another reason to turn off gamers. A bunch of toxic crap and that's the end of this discussion here for me. I'm sure the devs won't do shit, and you'll continue to see this game decline until it shuts down. Have fun. Just know it was never about ego it was about a balanced playing field. Unfortunately when dealing with narcasstic, ignorant assholes like those on these forums you will never get progress. This game will just be another failed MMO in Walmart's Bargin Bin.Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all....I'm done arguing on the Internet with a bunch of theory crafting man children who most likely haven't seen the light of day out of their parent's basement in years. You can't win against ppl like that. So have it all!!, Don't complain when you have nobody to test your so called "skill" against.
      A) You did throw a tantrum on the forums as shown by all the personal insults.B) Good riddance.
      Yep my point exactly...You wanna talk crap I add you and you block me because you are nothing more then a coward who likes to twist words. You are a clown without the red nose.
    • Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Abydon wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

TribalForce wrote:

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

I didn't "cry" on the forums you fucking asshole, i'm stating a fact. So when i join a 5 man premade, I expect 5vs5. When I join a 2v2, i expect 2v2.. You want me to leave? Cool keep saying that logic and guess what the servers will get shut down eventually because most competitive ppl aren't going to put up with that kind of bullshit you like to spew. Sorry I need more tissue, can I borrow your wife's gown? There is a reason why this game has shit ratings on steam and has seen a decline i population. Yes DDOS for sure, but pieces of garbage like you and your bullshit comments are another reason to turn off gamers. A bunch of toxic crap and that's the end of this discussion here for me. I'm sure the devs won't do shit, and you'll continue to see this game decline until it shuts down. Have fun. Just know it was never about ego it was about a balanced playing field. Unfortunately when dealing with narcasstic, ignorant assholes like those on these forums you will never get progress. This game will just be another failed MMO in Walmart's Bargin Bin.Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all....I'm done arguing on the Internet with a bunch of theory crafting man children who most likely haven't seen the light of day out of their parent's basement in years. You can't win against ppl like that. So have it all!!, Don't complain when you have nobody to test your so called "skill" against.
      A) You did throw a tantrum on the forums as shown by all the personal insults.B) Good riddance.
      Yep my point exactly...You wanna talk crap I add you and you block me because you are nothing more then a coward who likes to twist words. You just fucked up
      ? I'm perfectly fine with talking to you here. I don't see the need for a private conversation with someone who needs anger management classes badly.
    • 1 - make it impossible to go in alone on 2vs2 HG - (it's a 2vs2 content, it's kown that 99% of solo players goes to steal and run, not to fight, and that's not the purpose there)

2 - Change the round shape of it, an infinite route is not the best idea for a fight and opens too much space for these runner builds. (again people that does not want to fight)

3 - Minimum IP

There are many threads about how frustrating and how bad it is today the way it is, I can't see any dev sayng anything about it, it's a problem that is persisting through a lot of time, through a lot of updates, maybe they are just happy with it. I say the dev's themselfs should try it, because they obviously don't.

The post was edited 3 times, last by outfit ().

• TribalForce wrote:

Btw, have a decent conversation with topic starter ingame - enjoy.

it's the our COMPETITIVE PLAYER with 8mil pvp and 500+ kills 0 gvgs 0 crystals --- puu.sh/DS0i4/8c9fef4007.jpg
      Some of the conversation LMAO puu.sh/DRZOu/0f1a8c9a63.jpg
      puu.sh/DS039/abd032804b.jpg
      puu.sh/DS05G/ccaff8abcd.jpg
      http://puu.sh/DS06E/3310c90835.jp
      Wanna twist my words even more? Keep posting my stats, sorry that I don't live in front of my computer 24/7 for the past 2 years and I'm not part of a huge zerg guild like SQUAD, ARCH, EGO or OOPS. OOPs...my bad bro. You can post all my in game crap on the forums to make you look like a saint, but at the end of the day I challenged you to a duel to take my 30 million and gear, yet you refused. All of this started because I just wanted to have 2 man Hellgates an actual 2v2 fight yet i'm the bad guy? Let me guess, when you aren't playing Albion Online you are dressing up with black clothing with ANTIFA logos and smashing people in the face with bike locks? No you aren't a coward? Oh really , that's not what I see... I'm so sorry to want a more balanced playing field (I already know 100% balance is a pipe dream). Posting my in game stats and conversations just shows how much of a pathetic wimp / rat you really are..At the end of the day, you wanted my stuff but didn't even care to work a little bit to actually get it... So sorry I don't have more time to waste then you, let me know how to not have a life, i'd really like to learn from the best IE you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Malvado ().

• Malvado wrote:

TribalForce wrote:

Btw, have a decent conversation with topic starter ingame - enjoy.

it's the our COMPETITIVE PLAYER with 8mil pvp and 500+ kills 0 gvgs 0 crystals --- puu.sh/DS0i4/8c9fef4007.jpg
      Some of the conversation LMAO puu.sh/DRZOu/0f1a8c9a63.jpg
      puu.sh/DS039/abd032804b.jpg
      puu.sh/DS05G/ccaff8abcd.jpg
      http://puu.sh/DS06E/3310c90835.jp
      Wanna twist my words even more? Keep posting my stats, sorry that I don't live in front of my computer 24/7 for the past 2 years and I'm not part of a huge zerg guild like SQUAD, ARCH, EGO or OOPS. OOPs...my bad bro. You can post all my in game crap on the forums to make you look like a saint, but at the end of the day I challenged you to a duel to take my 30 million and gear, yet you refused. All of this started because I just wanted to have 2 man Hellgates an actual 2v2 fight yet i'm the bad guy? Let me guess, when you aren't playing Albion Online you are dressing up with black clothing with ANTIFA logos and smashing people in the face with bike locks? No you aren't a coward? Oh really , that's not what I see... I'm so sorry to want a more balanced playing field (I already know 100% balance is a pipe dream). Posting my in game stats and conversations just shows how much of a pathetic wimp / rat you really are..At the end of the day, you wanted my stuff but didn't even care to work a little bit to actually get it... So sorry I don't have more time to waste then you, let me know how to not have a life, i'd really like to learn from the best IE you.
      A) Why the new account?

B) Get help man. Seriously, you need it.