Fix the 2v2 hell gates (GNS)

• FriendlyFire wrote:

You're calling yourself competitive when you are losing 2v1? Come on now...

Farmer_Jerek wrote:

Have you ever taken a moment to realize why everyone solo in 2 man HG is running the same build? Yep can't be OP at all...
      They're not? I've run a bunch of solo gates myself (never with great natures) and while I've ran into the build, I've ran into more solo's running something else. I also have not yet died to a GN in a hellgate. They either run away or die.
      You want me to post some videos of beating great natures solo with fire staff? Would you rather me explain how to beat it?

I'm not trying to be toxic. GN is indeed a reasonably strong solo build, but it isn't the best by any means. If you are losing 2v1 versus it, you are being outplayed. There is nothing else to it.

outfit wrote:

1 - make it impossible to go in alone on 2vs2 HG - (it's a 2vs2 content, it's kown that 99% of solo players goes to steal and run, not to fight, and that's not the purpose there)

2 - Change the round shape of it, an infinite route is not the best idea for a fight and opens too much space for these runner builds. (again people that does not want to fight)

3 - Minimum IP

There are many threads about how frustrating and how bad it is today the way it is, I can't see any dev sayng anything about it, it's a problem that is persisting through a lot of time, through a lot of updates, maybe they are just happy with it. I say the dev's themselfs should try it, because they obviously don't.
      Finally someone actually gets it.
    • Malvado wrote:

New account? It's called an alt account i've had for months...You wanna be a coward and block me yet post this shit and think I can't defend myself think again asshole.
      A) Just stick with one account and maintain the reputation.
      B) I never said you couldn't defend yourself. I said I didn't want to talk to you in private.
      Discord: Abydon#9506
    • Abydon wrote:

Malvado wrote:

New account? It's called an alt account i've had for months...You wanna be a coward and block me yet post this shit and think I can't defend myself think again asshole.
      A) Just stick with one account and maintain the reputation.B) I never said you couldn't defend yourself. I said I didn't want to talk to you in private.
      Internet reputation really? Fuck off. Don't wanna have a private discussion yet tarnish me online, yep gotcha, lets take another play out of the douche bag's handbook.
    • Malvado wrote:

Abydon wrote:

Malvado wrote:

A) Just stick with one account and maintain the reputation.B) I never said you couldn't defend yourself. I said I didn't want to talk to you in private.
      Internet reputation really? Fuck off. Don't wanna have a private discussion yet tarnish me online, yep gotcha, lets take another play out of the douche bag's handbook.
      I'm just suggesting you get help out of concern for you given your behavior is aberrant enough to qualify as someone who has anger management problems.
    • LOL Internet reputation, Malvado = Jerek = I don't fucking care what you fucking nerds online think? I'm just not going to be silent when you fucking douche bags wanna talk shit and be assholes about something as simple as only allowing a team of 2 in a HG against a team of 2....OMG i'm so fucking ignorant it's unbelievable, please accuse me of being a trump supporter with a MAGA hat even though i'm Canadian since that's all you losers like to do anyways. OMG he's pointing out the fact there is an imbalance in a specific game mode? Reaction = You're just bad. This my friends is part of the problem, a toxic community and ya before you fucking say it, i'm part of that problem too asshole. I've had enough of this garbage for a century. If I wanted to puke this month I would have drank 3 bottles of Scope.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Malvado ().

• Abydon wrote:

Malvado wrote:

Abydon wrote:

Malvado wrote:

I'm just suggesting you get help out of concern for you given your behavior is aberrant enough to qualify as someone who has anger management problems.
      I'm suggesting you're just some Internet know it all douche bag, and you aren't concerned with my mental stability what so ever, but just choose to use (and weaponize) it, so you look like a victim and I'm the asshole (of course)...I think that's more on point. Just saying don't post your in game discord info if you don't want to debate someone over your ignorant, stupid comments, how about that? Have a good night.. I may have slight anger problems, but at least i'm not some bird sticking my head in the ignorant sand of bullshit like you do.

Just remember the original point of this thread was to call out how stupid it is to have 2v2 HG and yet have an overpowered (sorry but it is) healing spec able to 2v1 in it. That's all it was about until you all decided to go personal and so I wasn't about to sit idle with my ass in the air for you to fuck.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Malvado ().

• Malvado wrote:

Abydon wrote:

Malvado wrote:

Abydon wrote:

Malvado wrote:

I'm suggesting you're just some Internet know it all douche bag, and you aren't concerned with my mental stability what so ever, but just choose to use (and weaponize) it, so you look like a victim and I'm the asshole (of course)...I think that's more on point. Just saying don't post your in game discord info if you don't want to debate someone over your ignorant, stupid comments, how about that? Have a good night.. I may have slight anger problems, but at least i'm not some bird sticking my head in the ignorant sand of bullshit like you do.
      Just remember the original point of this thread was to call out how stupid it is to have 2v2 HG and yet have an overpowered (sorry but it is) healing spec able to 2v1 in it. That's all it was about until you all decided to go personal and so I wasn't about to sit idle with my ass in the air for you to fuck.
      You started with the personal attacks against other people in this thread.