Combat Suggestion For SBI: Cleric Robe Balance Pass

• Combat Suggestion For SBI: Cleric Robe Balance Pass

I'll keep this short (for me)

Any and every role in every kind of fight uses cleric robes

It isn't a question of the ability power, but the ability mechanics itself

DPS, Heals, and certain Tank builds use it

Its not that its too powerful, but that everybody uses it for basically everything

Don't change the numbers because that won't change anything

Change the mechanics on the skill, remove the invulnerability, turn it into a straight up heal buff and remove the damage buff and replace it with something else.

I bet your internal metrics show the same thing as well SBI

Make it so people use something besides the cleric robe for everything, not because I don't like it but because its too BORING.
    • Show me the tank in dungeon with cleric robe.
      1)ability have long CD
      2)ability can be removed by cape/black hands/arcane/ etc
      3)this is not the best chest armor for auto-attack build
      4)this is not the best chest for tanks (Did you see tanks in dungeon wearing this robe?Im not.Did you see the tanks wearing this robe on zvz?Im not.)
      5)this is not the best chest for casters,who needs cast speed / agressive dps.

The problem of this robe not because its OP ,just because other armor chests have...sucks save ability?. Fiend mantle doesnt counter range damage/can be block by knight helmet/not the ...true save. Heavy also doesnt have good save and you will not heal in heavy,its just doesnt make any scence. Leather? also doesnt have good save ability in mass pvp. This robe is BALANCED as much as it possible. Many classes doesnt have choice...Cultist have sucks abiliy which can be intrerrupted and doesnt protect well espacialy in group pvp 5x5 or zvz 100x100.

etc.etc.etc
      Cleric robe is BALANCED. Its doesnt give you 50-58% of damage and doesnt give you a lot of armor like cultist.You have to give people another choice and not crying about this item...
    • QuickSwipe wrote:

Any and every role in every kind of fight uses cleric robes

It isn't a question of the ability power, but the ability mechanics itself

DPS, Heals, and certain Tank builds use it

Its not that its too powerful, but that everybody uses it for basically everything
      Omelette is also used pretty much everywhere (probably the most used food in the game), so are healing potions (esp for solo players and now those who run sRDG) - with that logic, lets nerf them as well? Just "cuz boring", right?

Berzal wrote:

4)this is not the best chest for tanks (Did you see tanks in dungeon wearing this robe?Im not.Did you see the tanks wearing this robe on zvz?Im not.)
      I've yet to see a single tank use this. Maybe its a super niche for some city duel (lulkek) build or Tower diving or something?... but we're taking a biiiig stretch here folks...