Scythian - The Lord of Ash

• Scythian - The Lord of Ash

The smoke filled air has yet to clear, the once majestic guild hall is now a pile of ash. The smell of death lingers in the air, an all too familiar stench. All my work turned to ash by the might of my enemy and my own folly.

My thoughts are lost in the maze of my mind as my legs carry me on all too familiar paths, paths that are now littered with trash that was once mighty armour.I wanted an honourable fight, but there is no honour in war. I killed peasants for the silver and thought nothing of it, I scoffed at the guilds that would use tricks to earn victory and when the greatest of my enemy brought an army to my territories I did not see his intent. My honour and pride has given me a great reputation but they have turned me into a fool. For there is no honour in war. It matters not how you win it is that you win that matters.

And as I drift off into the endless sleep, my legs too tired to carry me, I see The Lord of Ash, he is smiling for all that happened was his doing and Guilt has no hold on him.

- Scythian

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Scythian ()

• A little hell gate story.

Once you are through the gates of hell the world you left behind is forgotten. A past that no longer holds sway, a past banished beyond memory. Now you are in the realm of darkness, the realm the light cannot reach. It is the home of the dark lady, she who defeated both the Leviathan and Lucifer the most powerful of the fallen. Now you are in her realm and it will only bring you death.

She has a name, a name all here know. But I shall not speak of it, I the Lord of Ash, her greatest servant will only say that she is the Lord of Flies, the Devourer, and the Devil.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Scythian ()

• In the land of Albion. As the winter wains the screams of dying soldiers can no longer be heard.

Spring has arrived and the fighting has fled in its wake. However the souls that fought those great fights will remember the names of their enemy, while they are gathering their troops and making new alliances they will remember their foes and they will seek vengeance.

The great guild of old still stands firm while many of their greatest enemies have fought amongst themselves. Others have stood the test of time and there will be no end to their bravery. There is however a new player in the mix, a shadow from the previous war, he brings with him talent from a foreign land.

What does this summer have to offer… Only time will tell.

-Scythian
    • ALBION

What world have i stumbled upon. Behind these shadows in the corners darkness awaits. This path I've chosen was destined. what is this fear, coldness i'm feeling, what is this scream im hearing i must travel fast through this island i'm not alone. The souls are not at and have been following me since I've arrived. This ALBION everyone rumored about is real. I must prepare here tonight and camp and journey in the morning into the bloody grounds i've yet to see which has been rumored "red zones". I feel my life has been *hour-glassed* since I've arrived. I cannot stay here tonight I will spring on my mount far west for safe-keeping. I must claim this island at once and bring forth my fearless army of three hundred casual's united! Together we will form an alliance that will share light in every dark corners of this island! We will travel to hellsgate and shed blood; let them know this land is ours for taken and we are here to stay!
      come forth and show yourself s we await you for yet to see your path will lead you to your death!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Highope ()

• The lost children of Mahal have left the great halls of Khazad-dum to explore a new world, a world that no Gonnhirrim has yet to step foot on. For an age these dwarfs have longed for adventure, unsatisfied with repairing merchant’s roofs or rich wives jewellery. There once rich cities poor after all these millennia.

No they long for the battle rush, to break the bones of their enemy, to feel their axe sink into flesh. They long to mine good hard stone, to craft thing a world needs, and to make wonders. They long for the glory that their proud race once boasted.

Only the Lord of Ash knows what this change brings, for of all the people on Albion, it was he who was at Khazad when the Seven Dwarf Kings took their first breath. He knows their power, their craft and their secrets. He knows the God that created them.

- Scythian

This is for you dwarf folks / who says we elves hate you. :)
      @Dworf @Khor
    • A shadow stalks the dark zones beyond our home. There in the darkness he prowls amongst the Servants of Morgana, biding his time… waiting. Killing without remorse or pity, for in that darkness he is the only god that matters.

Those poor souls that have been resurrected speak of a dark archer, clad in the armour of his victims, wielding a bow that shines with the light of its runes, a bow made from the sweat of his allies and the souls of his enemies, a bow made for death.

There in the darkness he waits for us all… there in the darkness he waits for you.

This one's for you @DeltaOne
    • Scythian schrieb:

A shadow stalks the dark zones beyond our home. There in the darkness he prowls amongst the Servants of Morgana, biding his time… waiting. Killing without remorse or pity, for in that darkness he is the only god that matters.

Those poor souls that have been resurrected speak of a dark archer, clad in the armour of his victims, wielding a bow that shines with the light of its runes, a bow made from the sweat of his allies and the souls of his enemies, a bow made for death.

There in the darkness he waits for us all… there in the darkness he waits for you.

This one's for you @DeltaOne

Nice, Scythian.
    • Morgana

I met her once, before the war. Even then her song was a sad one, but beautiful. That beauty was the curse I fear, she was a sorcerer beyond compare both wise and cunning, yet when people looked at her all they saw was the beautiful women, nothing more.

I saw her, I saw her as she was, and I heard her song. I still hear it now all these years later. Deep into the shadows of the world she has fled, but I can hear her song still. That sad beautiful song…

• I met him once, before the war. Even then his song was a sad one, but beautiful. That beauty was the curse I fear, he was a sorcerer beyond compare both wise and cunning, yet when people looked at him all they saw was the beautiful man, nothing more.

I saw him, I saw him as he was, and I heard his song. I still hear it now all these years later. Deep into the shadows of the world he has fled, but I can hear his song still. That sad beautiful song and his scream how he did fall on the ground and couldnt do anything. He was surrounded and had to surrender.

And it's how this story ends. Rip Scythian ! :(
    • Has the long winter finally ended? Is that the dawn appearing on the horizon? Do the drums of war still sit covered in dust?

Is this the end of Misery or will Despair linger on?

Ooh how I miss this world, my enemies, and my friends. How I long to stand once again next to the might of my guild, Staff in my hands bow on my back. How I wish to hunt dire bears with my old friends and grind in the heart of our territories.

Instead here I sit at this computer and with all my heart I wish I was in Albion.

Ooh come now mighty black cocks and crow to the world for dawn will soon break the darkness of Night.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Scythian ()