Stream Sniping

    • Drake_IronHeart wrote:

      So you want SBI to ban their players that create them money through premium and now Skins transactions, so that you dont die to gankers in a PVP game and get a few more viewers on your Twitch?

      Go take a walk mate and get some fresh air, too much sitting indoors doing Streams has messed with your mind and you not thinking straight

      SBI dont need your streams or anyones really, they already have their own channel which they use as that is the OFFICIAL one!!
      Any other streams by other players is Free marketing for them and they wont move a finger, If you go, someone else will take your place... and the cycle carries on...
      He's exaggerating and you are extremely short sighted, not sure you are in a better position
    • Drake_IronHeart wrote:

      So you want SBI to ban their players that create them money through premium and now Skins transactions, so that you dont die to gankers in a PVP game and get a few more viewers on your Twitch?

      Go take a walk mate and get some fresh air, too much sitting indoors doing Streams has messed with your mind and you not thinking straight

      SBI dont need your streams or anyones really, they already have their own channel which they use as that is the OFFICIAL one!!
      Any other streams by other players is Free marketing for them and they wont move a finger, If you go, someone else will take your place... and the cycle carries on...
      Lol, yikes bud.

      PS - I get more viewers than every other Albion Stream, including Albion Online unless it's reset day. Maybe they don't want to shoot their free marketing in the foot, no?
      BoM, In our hearts and minds.
      Twitch
      Youtube

      The post was edited 1 time, last by JonahVeil ().

    • JonahVeil wrote:

      Drake_IronHeart wrote:

      So you want SBI to ban their players that create them money through premium and now Skins transactions, so that you dont die to gankers in a PVP game and get a few more viewers on your Twitch?

      Go take a walk mate and get some fresh air, too much sitting indoors doing Streams has messed with your mind and you not thinking straight

      SBI dont need your streams or anyones really, they already have their own channel which they use as that is the OFFICIAL one!!
      Any other streams by other players is Free marketing for them and they wont move a finger, If you go, someone else will take your place... and the cycle carries on...
      Lol, yikes bud.
      PS - I get more viewers than every other Albion Stream, including Albion Online unless it's reset day. Maybe they don't want to shoot their free marketing in the foot, no?
      Lol.

      Seriously, all the AO streams are tiny compared to other games.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506

      Neighborhood Watch is always recruiting!
    • Abydon wrote:

      JonahVeil wrote:

      Drake_IronHeart wrote:

      So you want SBI to ban their players that create them money through premium and now Skins transactions, so that you dont die to gankers in a PVP game and get a few more viewers on your Twitch?

      Go take a walk mate and get some fresh air, too much sitting indoors doing Streams has messed with your mind and you not thinking straight

      SBI dont need your streams or anyones really, they already have their own channel which they use as that is the OFFICIAL one!!
      Any other streams by other players is Free marketing for them and they wont move a finger, If you go, someone else will take your place... and the cycle carries on...
      Lol, yikes bud.PS - I get more viewers than every other Albion Stream, including Albion Online unless it's reset day. Maybe they don't want to shoot their free marketing in the foot, no?
      Lol.
      Seriously, all the AO streams are tiny compared to other games.
      Completely agree, I wonder why that is?
      BoM, In our hearts and minds.
      Twitch
      Youtube
    • i cannot believe what some people writing here ... did some of u ever make a step outside of albion? Did u ever take a look into twitch?

      JonahVeil helps the Game to grow up with his streams, like every other Albion Streamer and Youtuber do! Some 10 Years old Kids wanna get him Sniped, in other Games they will get banned for it, thats NORMAL on Twitch!
      So u say to Jonah, he should say Nothing, cause its a PvP Game?

      DUUUUUUDDEEE ur Crazy! Nobody know that its a PvP Game, HOLY SHIT !!! WOOOOWWW u ruinned my whole World :O
      God damn and every Streamer means that the BLACKZONE where he is, is a Friendly Location with pink Horses to ride WOW :O

      Wtf rly, just think about it - Streamers are not Stupid - what about fairness? Just try to snipe somebody in Fortnite and u will get a ban when they can confirm that ur a stream sniper.
      Why? CAUSE THE STREAMER HELPS THE GAME TO GET MORE POPULAR!

      And fairness is in every god damn game a Part! Or do u wanna have Cheaters here in Albion? No? So Stfu and support this streamer!
      My Gosh i cant believe how somebody thinks here...

      so ok after rageing enough here i could give a better way for this:

      @Devs: Just make an Streamer Option into the Game that the Player can activate or not.
      Means when i activate it, every Zonename will gets hide and mob levels too.an maybe to hide the minmap / map itself

      Think that would be enough - u cant protect everybody from snipers thats right, but the devs can help streamers to make it harder for snipers

      Greetings, a other Streamer and Youtuber and not a kid like some others who posted here :)
      Lynatix

      ~~ Evil Inside ~~
      Entdecke das Böse in dir!
    • JonahVeil wrote:

      Abydon wrote:

      JonahVeil wrote:

      Drake_IronHeart wrote:

      So you want SBI to ban their players that create them money through premium and now Skins transactions, so that you dont die to gankers in a PVP game and get a few more viewers on your Twitch?

      Go take a walk mate and get some fresh air, too much sitting indoors doing Streams has messed with your mind and you not thinking straight

      SBI dont need your streams or anyones really, they already have their own channel which they use as that is the OFFICIAL one!!
      Any other streams by other players is Free marketing for them and they wont move a finger, If you go, someone else will take your place... and the cycle carries on...
      Lol, yikes bud.PS - I get more viewers than every other Albion Stream, including Albion Online unless it's reset day. Maybe they don't want to shoot their free marketing in the foot, no?
      Lol.Seriously, all the AO streams are tiny compared to other games.
      Completely agree, I wonder why that is?
      Game isn't popular enough to attract streamers with large audiences.
      Discord: ChaosCircle#9506

      Neighborhood Watch is always recruiting!
    • Lynatix wrote:

      i cannot believe what some people writing here ... did some of u ever make a step outside of albion? Did u ever take a look into twitch?

      JonahVeil helps the Game to grow up with his streams, like every other Albion Streamer and Youtuber do! Some 10 Years old Kids wanna get him Sniped, in other Games they will get banned for it, thats NORMAL on Twitch!
      So u say to Jonah, he should say Nothing, cause its a PvP Game?

      DUUUUUUDDEEE ur Crazy! Nobody know that its a PvP Game, HOLY SHIT !!! WOOOOWWW u ruinned my whole World :O
      God damn and every Streamer means that the BLACKZONE where he is, is a Friendly Location with pink Horses to ride WOW :O

      Wtf rly, just think about it - Streamers are not Stupid - what about fairness? Just try to snipe somebody in Fortnite and u will get a ban when they can confirm that ur a stream sniper.
      Why? CAUSE THE STREAMER HELPS THE GAME TO GET MORE POPULAR!

      And fairness is in every god damn game a Part! Or do u wanna have Cheaters here in Albion? No? So Stfu and support this streamer!
      My Gosh i cant believe how somebody thinks here...

      so ok after rageing enough here i could give a better way for this:

      @Devs: Just make an Streamer Option into the Game that the Player can activate or not.
      Means when i activate it, every Zonename will gets hide and mob levels too.an maybe to hide the minmap / map itself

      Think that would be enough - u cant protect everybody from snipers thats right, but the devs can help streamers to make it harder for snipers

      Greetings, a other Streamer and Youtuber and not a kid like some others who posted here :)


      Shut up, you twelve year old.

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      It's bannable to stream-snipe? Why?

      So the game promotes the idea of spies, thieves, and murderers... but God forbid if a streamer (who can add a delay) dies to a viewer lmao.


      Because Twitch rules are a fucking joke. Put right next to cheating, hacking, botting, or tampering twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/


      #1 Silent Panzerfaust assassin

      The post was edited 2 times, last by KatherineKore ().