FIX this Bullsh*t Tactic in Solo Dungeons

• albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/43520708

lol oops feel the ned to solo dive with 4 players these solo dungeons are so fucked right now there just death traps. i myself am guilty of diving them and in 1 day alone have made almost 8mil profit from ganking and skipping to chests. for all you folks who where defending this shit before patch released saying that ohh large groups arn't going to waste time going around dungeons ganking 1 player, how fucking wrong where they? lol
    • Yeah I agree these noobs must be kicked in the ass hard that they can't sit down for weeks, I am stabbing them mercilessly making them feel for what they are: noob and skill less. Nothing more to say because no respect for them they are not worthed more words.
      My only complaint is for the dev team who must reward more the skilled players ( independently that they do random pvp, ganking, zvz,gvg, etc...) and humiliate the one neuron noobs until they quit the game.
    • Elsa wrote:

It is not intended that you are unable to leave the zone with the safety bubble active. We are looking into this and will make changes with an upcoming update.
      what about 2vs2 HG Elsa? the problem is pretty similar, one guy that destroy others experience by stealing and running, there are many topics about it already and I can't see any position from the dev team about it.
    • outfit wrote:

Elsa wrote:

It is not intended that you are unable to leave the zone with the safety bubble active. We are looking into this and will make changes with an upcoming update.
      what about 2vs2 HG Elsa? the problem is pretty similar, one guy that destroy others experience by stealing and running, there are many topics about it already and I can't see any position from the dev team about it.
      Two thieves are better than one. If one person steals from you, you and a friend both steal from them. Someone using great nature staff solo? Run 2 great nature staffs and steal all the loot.
    • The best counter play to this is buying a solo dungeon map.
      Skipping all the way to chest while getting the buffs on your way.
      You either buy a map or take the risk of getting ambush.
      I play solo also but i do not mind if the portal of sRD are like that.
      It gives the challenge to solo players anyway.
    • CDEEKS wrote:

albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/43520708

lol oops feel the ned to solo dive with 4 players these solo dungeons are so fucked right now there just death traps. i myself am guilty of diving them and in 1 day alone have made almost 8mil profit from ganking and skipping to chests. for all you folks who where defending this shit before patch released saying that ohh large groups arn't going to waste time going around dungeons ganking 1 player, how fucking wrong where they? lol
      Different people have different experiences, whilst you can show this one example, i could post 100's of examples of SRDs completed by my guildmates without getting ganked. Yes there are some issues, such as the one highlighted in this thread, for me the biggest annoyance is people skipping, caused me far more issues than gankers. Also this content is new, so of course players are going to focus on it, give it a couple of weeks and some tweaks by the devs before making up your mind.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Moosius ().

• CDEEKS wrote:

yeah the quality of OOPS alliance has been decreasing as of late... thats what happens when you let in so many new players...

Regarding sRDG - the people who wanted them were not wrong. These same people are enjoying sRDG content every hour of the game and already made plans to not get dived. Its the people who cannot think outside the box who are having issues.
    • AIEQ wrote:

The best counter play to this is buying a solo dungeon map.
      This ^

Player112 wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

you have to find a good zone where you don't get ganked.
      Finding a zone = skill
      It's not possible to hide from agent smiths. Very shortly, we are going to have posts from ganked people declaring their quitting.
      As Darwin said - "survival of the fittest". If lemmings leave... so be it.
    • Hempbeard wrote:

Oh hey, that's my clip.

Please don't use highlights of my stream to push your care-bear agenda.

With that said, the whole channeling aspect of entering or exiting a dungeon is fundamentally fucking dumb.

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…nes-Looking-for-feedback/ it wouldn't have been dumb if it was made like this.. but it isn't... so bad designed if it was intended or lazy as hell to check their game..

i quote Goal
      • Improve the solo play experience in full loot PvP zones
      • Create a full loot PvP/PvE zone where all combat is 1vs1 only and there cannot be any zerging.
      • Combined this with a dungeon crawler experience where you scavenge different rooms of a dungeon for loot.
      • Do not force combat as in hell gates, but create a balance between ganking and escaping
      but nope ^,^..
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
      Random dungeon https://bit.ly/2L5TxnS
      Outnumber https://bit.ly/2YEU56n
      Arena https://bit.ly/2ZKD3or
      Hudini: https://bit.ly/2XTonBI
      HGguidance https://bit.ly/2Ymu1gs
    • Finalhecate wrote:

Hempbeard wrote:

Oh hey, that's my clip.

With that said, the whole channeling aspect of entering or exiting a dungeon is fundamentally fucking dumb.
      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…nes-Looking-for-feedback/ it wouldn't have been dumb if it was made like this.. but it isn't... so bad designed if it was intended or lazy as hell to check their game..

i quote Goal
      • Create a full loot PvP/PvE zone where all combat is 1vs1 only and there cannot be any zerging.
      • Combined this with a dungeon crawler experience where you scavenge different rooms of a dungeon for loot.
      • Do not force combat as in hell gates, but create a balance between ganking and escaping
      but nope ^,^..
      You’re quoting a 2 year old post.

It’s not rly a good reference. Much has changed
    • owensssss wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

Hempbeard wrote:

Oh hey, that's my clip.

i quote Goal
      but nope ^,^..
      You’re quoting a 2 year old post.
      It’s not rly a good reference. Much has changed
      Im quoting a 2 year old because they had the right mindset how can you not even see that, you of all people ^,^...
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs
    • Haha, you will not believe it..

T8 dungeon, I enter, see cleared

Think ..let's see, maybe I get a fight..

I Sprint down, in the hope they not yet out..

Contact..

Oh wait, that is 5 tags, someone downed

Thinking..5? One downed?

1 thought...I did take the wrong exit and rush group dungeon?? Check -nope

2 thought..ah 2 party fighting..

Moek - wrong, downed gets up, all 5 run behind me...

They was fame farming with 5 people ...

That is so funny..I had to share
    • Finalhecate wrote:

Im quoting a 2 year old because they had the right mindset how can you not even see that, you of all people ^,^...
      I don’t think solo zones are the right mindset. It’s been shown countless times these zones only benefit self heal builds solely. You like solo enjoy 5 builds or you die slowly. I can’t say yes that’s a good goal, or a good Goal established years ago by a dev team who had most likely changed its values considering f2p or any patches since. It’s not the current climate
    • owensssss wrote:

Finalhecate wrote:

I don’t think solo zones are the right mindset. It’s been shown countless times these zones only benefit self heal builds solely. You like solo enjoy 5 builds or you die slowly. I can’t say yes that’s a good goal, or a good Goal established years ago by a dev team who had most likely changed its values considering f2p or any patches since. It’s not the current climate
      -are you talking about inside dungeon or outside zone cause my bolded on post 56 in big letter is commending the solo dungeon 1v1 scenerio and i already explained why they wouldn't go this route everwhere around imgur.com/a/9sSELdZ

-Thank you im going to use these specific word to essence my argument in reddit. nothing better than being right [look at the link imgur i say the same].. the dev can still try even though we will see the same thing. however i want to warn you, me and caprussian had this disscussion where i already said the same thing at the solo content ONLY which is a 1v1 scenerio and we worked on a specific build that is great vs 1v1 of any other weapon and 1v1 in killing a healer wether greater nature or druid [holy doesn't stand a chance] imgur.com/a/io8QF1e as i was making a vid and uploading it to youtube, i made sure not to include that vid on the picture [i was doing defends against diver as a healer without being in party].. after that , we returned home and i went with magus on the island.. this is what we do alot even in march 25 in random dungeon. we set to the island and we try out all weapons we can on different style of fight... we came up with a build that would defeat the healer in solo and can defend themselve against other players who come in the dungeon as well as a 2v1 fight [not good against 3v1 or more]... the build is none healer no nature or holy.. But incase these changes does take place, i cannot show something that will be copy by the majority of albion communit....

-The value has dramatically change. you can easily see that in expedition changes no? safety = a nono in albion. hence nerf silver [it was 50 but down to 25] and put a random dungeon that outmatch farming in expedition... Solo expedition never even got a HCE version obvious for the same reason as above... The thing is dev try something on test server, however if this is the case why not TRY IT. the key word is try it... if something goes wrong take it back.. yes this i alot of work but they can revert any changes.. IF solo TRUE solo content was establish and something is not liked majorily. it can always be changed..

Remember how we talk about something that is two years ago.. thing changes and they are allow to change it even though some promises doesn't feel like completion. hence the reason i made that joke in the reddit imgur.com/a/2GzPX3M cause of the promise of i.imgur.com/BRZQj4S.png which is even older since it's 2015.. a promise of solo content only and pve only. guess what they did kept that promise in a way, through expedition [pve content ONLY] and t3 t4 t5 solo expedition [solo content ONLY].. though expedition got an upgrade to HCE solo never did. and that ok. albion has changed through out the years as something that need to have corresponded with pvp element [see the story of the 3 gods and how one made a deal to make safe pve a risk pve with random dungeon].... this is what we got now...

I understand, there should be a pvp content with pve i knew this far longer than anyone, however, they could of ATLEAST tried that idea i posted that is 2 year old... i read but i never got the reason why it never was tested in a solo server.. they could of made an event or something to test it out in the solo test something that player testing can earn in real game.. JUST TO SEE....

here is a one example.. people bitched about the HG not having enough people right? I even made a creepy pasta about it... after enough player QQ they made the changes. now we hear about player doing 4.1 for fame only not bringing cloak and lhablhalbhlbhlah, and rats in side for chest and 2-3 bosses blabhlabhlha.... well they could of TESTED!!!! the idea to wait for FREE TO PLAY... before making any changes... if people bitching about wanted a fair fight and how hellgate should be what it was designed for. to right a fair 2v2 bhalbhalbh. they could of waited instead of jumping the gun....

main point is of the above two paragraph, is to TEST something..... just TEST IT if not good, revert changes.. but i guess that too much work isn't..

I actually consider you one of those who have common sense. almost through different when you posted a quote of something that was 2 year ago since my post is just giving an examplery that they could of had the right mind but was never initiated or tested...

INFACT..

Evas_Flarelight

Likes Received573Posts1,171
      Jun 19th 2019
      I'm speculating it's a better version of this idea: [Concept] Solo Zones - Looking for feedback
      Join the fight today!

Finalhecate

Master of Coin

Likes Received640Posts1,973
      Jun 19th 2019+2

This will be a good speculation and a good way to go

if it becomes something that other big group can join it's just going to be gank for tons of fun [im sure the profit will suck but the fun in ganking will be huge, cause hey we have alot of those [insert bigger word than sadistic] in albion... [im sure other will be like "well bring a group to defend you] ain't no body got time for that -.-....
      A solo only content i.imgur.com/BRZQj4S.png, where solo pvp should be in there, than that i agree with [personal opinion btw].. So i hope your Speculation is more into the reality vs speculation part.

Evas_Flarelight and PenguinSniper like this.

his speculation would of been a GOOD TEST.... only... and if it all worked out we would of had what you just said which i already explained about the 1v1 option in best weapon. even using a 2v2 scenerio to make my point clear.... however that is exactly what me and magus or russia worked on. a way to stop that. and obvious that means that 1 weapon and gear style would be coppied but it won't be a nature or a holy...

SPEAKING OF UPLOAD VIDEOS... DING** while i kill time for hytale to come out, im defending my side of the guild with something a player WON'T DO ^,^... and that is to join in as a healer and not be in party to disrupt pve fame and loot ^,^. but if we get dived.. good luck XD

anyway thank you for pointing out the same thing i said about the 1v1. i always need higher player [or what other considered higher player] to essence my point in the 1v1 scenerios XD
      goo.gl/xPMhXU
      goo.gl/GK4CMs