Testserver Patch Notes - Percival Patch 1

• Testserver Patch Notes - Percival Patch 1

Percival Patch 1

Anniversary Decorations

Albion Online is celebrating its second anniversary! To spread the festive mood, decorations have been added to all cities.

Changes and Improvements

Solo Randomized Dungeon Exits Updated
      Leaving a Solo Randomized Dungeon no longer requires a channeling spell - now they can also be exited by walking into a highlighted exit area, as with other dungeon types. Leaving via the channeled "Exit Dungeon" spell (Hotkey: A) is still available at all times.

Other Changes
      • Added a new error message for when login failed due to island upgrade in progress or cluster being full
      • Improved and polished audio for Armor and Helmet spells
      • Updated loading screens for Keeper and Undead dungeons
      Combat Balance Changes

Swords
      • Parry Strike (new W spell introduced with Percival):
        • Energy Cost: 6% → 9%
        • Cooldown: 8s → 12s
      Fixes
      • Behavior of Fearless Strike (Carving Sword) has been standardized - the spell now always deals damage after armor reduction is taken into account
      • Fixed an issue where Rising Blow was not knocking characters airborne as intended
      • Mount skins can no longer be applied to the Spectral Direboar
      • Additional minor worldmap, UI, terrain, and localization fixes
    • Gank wrote:

agonyclutch wrote:

I'm not a sword player by all means I'm a forge hammer main but be careful nerfing swords new W so fast do minor tweaks try cd first than still a issue throw little mana cost or just going to be a dead W
      There is no way a sub 15 second aoe silence reflect invuln will ever be a dead spell.
      Lmao will be a dead ass spell if the energy cost and cd spike to 20 sec cd and a 11% cost which I bet they will push for dead spell
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Swords
      • Parry Strike (new W spell introduced with Percival):
        • Energy Cost: 6% → 9%
        • Cooldown: 8s → 12s
      Fixes
      • Behavior of Fearless Strike (Carving Sword) has been standardized - the spell now always deals damage after armor reduction is taken into account

God... I can't believe you finally put a good W skill on swords and you already want to nerf it.

Swords already have a very big problem with energy consumption. At least you should tried 8‰ and 10s of cd. It doesn't has a high dmg by the way nor a high aoe (in comparison to q skill). But imo the skill is good right now and it doesn't need a nerf. Better think in axes, almost 2 years being OP and you are not having any troubles to put a broken W skill on them. Same on spears.

And thanks for fixing Carving sword bug. It needed some love.