Solo dungeon - too easy

• Solo dungeon - too easy

I tested several t8 dungeons, dressed Flat 4

it is completly uninteresting regarding skill..

It is same easy as 2 Man HG mobs

I fighted 3 purple bosses...my healtbar did not even move..

I can if i want avoid gank directly rush the final bosses..

Fame is low probably reflecting how easy it is..

Can we not at least raise the skill bar, that it is challenging in Flat 4?
    • Im wondering what gear you used. I did a few T7 dungeons in T6.1 gear and those mobs hit hard. And im talking about the regular mobs. The bosses hit even harder. 2 regular mobs hit me with an ability and took me down when I was full health. I also did them in T4.1, and dificulty is pretty much the same. Mobs just take a little bit longer.

I think the dificulty is ok. Albion is a game about grinding. Make it too difficult and it becomes anoying.

Do you want to make them more challenging? Thats easy. Do some T5 group random dungeons solo. They give good fame and rewards.

Want even more challenge? Go for the T6 group random dungeons. Thats gonna take everything you can throw at them, however if you manage to finish one of them, the fame and rewards are gonna be really good.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Holoin ().

• Holoin wrote:

Im wondering what gear you used. I did a few T7 dungeons in T6.1 gear and those mobs hit hard. And im talking about the regular mobs. The bosses hit even harder. 2 regular mobs hit me with an ability and took me down when I was full health. I also did them in T4.1, and dificulty is pretty much the same. Mobs just take a little bit longer.

I think the dificulty is ok. Albion is a game about grinding. Make it too difficult and it becomes anoying.

Do you want to make them more challenging? Thats easy. Do some T5 group random dungeons solo. They give good fame and rewards.

Want even more challenge? Go for the T6 group random dungeons. Thats gonna take everything you can throw at them, however if you manage to finish one of them, the fame and rewards are gonna be really good.

Well, that is same easy, you can solo the keeper dungeons inside the keeper dungeons in 4.1. These should be more difficult, too..
    • Balance seemed fine to me,
      The best way to have challenging pve in a pvp context is to have high but avoidable damages (AoEs basically).
      The T8 morgana was actually shredding me (i'm running in cloth T7 +250ip)
      The other dungeons weren't much hard unless you eat the spells of the mobs.
      I like it that way since it allows you to turn on people diving you.

2 side notes:
      - shrines are making the dungeons easy but that's great imo
      - what build were you running? Also saying that you're using T4 while full spec is not really accurate (+300 ip on T4 is higher than T7)
    • Gugusteh wrote:

Balance seemed fine to me,
      The best way to have challenging pve in a pvp context is to have high but avoidable damages (AoEs basically).
      The T8 morgana was actually shredding me (i'm running in cloth T7 +250ip)
      The other dungeons weren't much hard unless you eat the spells of the mobs.
      I like it that way since it allows you to turn on people diving you.

2 side notes:
      - shrines are making the dungeons easy but that's great imo
      - what build were you running? Also saying that you're using T4 while full spec is not really accurate (+300 ip on T4 is higher than T7)
      I as well, am very curious on what build was used