Percival Update - Ver. 1.15.382 - Known issues and Hotfix

• Percival Update - Ver. 1.15.382 - Known issues and Hotfix

Hey everyone,

Just a few minutes ago we have successfully deployed the Percival content update and we already see players enjoying new customization options and running (and dying in) solo randomized dungeons :D

Unfortunately, a few bugs snuck into the update:
      • Switching between different chat tabs after zoning does not change the channels in the chat window
      • Abilities sometimes not becoming available from cooldown after zoning
      • Character customization preview window being affected by nearby players

We are planning on deploying a hotfix later today to deal with these issues. The good news is that the fix will be client-side, which means there will be no server downtime.

As always, if you discover any bugs, please report them directly in-game via the /bug command, or post in our Bugs forum section.

Elsa & Dev Team
    • Implement the Solo DGs to improve the game and an option for those who enjoy playing alone. What is happening is that players are skirting the Mobs and going straight into the Bosses of chests and thus leaving a completely useless DG for the player who logs in for fun. Albion with lag problems and these DGs Bizarre Grounds that do not have loot and what little they have is stolen by rats. Albion for me was gone.
    • BUY A SOLO MAP issue fixed ???
      are you serious?

How long it takes to someone roaming map and came into you SOLO MAP to rush for boses?
      And where the SOLO DUNG spawn? 2 -7 locations away?
      So you must take portal (Extra money) or run it by yourself (Extra time) ? Thats a FUN for you?
      OMG....

And btw current price for solo map is about 50k so probably you do not make that money back ...

The definition of SOLO

solo
      adjective [ before noun ], adverb UK /ˈsəʊ.ləʊ/ US /ˈsoʊ.loʊ/

B2 alone; without other people:
      a solo performance/flight
      to sail/fly solo
      He used to play with a group but now he's going solo/pursuing a solo career.

source : dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/solo

SO NO OTHER PEOPELS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.

With this system they just flood Auctions with items.
      This will underprice items and some trades just sell them back to BM. So they make more money.

It will be easier for them put more hidden treasurs with higher loots if peoples don't want to spend time with kiling monesters.

And peoples who went into solo dungeons to farm some fame SOLO, ends without any items or extra combat fame books. Thats not good and many solo players get frustrated by this soon or later.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Holkamagor ().

• VanGlorY wrote:

What is happening is that players are skirting the Mobs and going straight into the Bosses of chests and thus leaving a completely useless DG for the player who logs in for fun. Albion with lag problems and these DGs Bizarre Grounds that do not have loot and what little they have is stolen by rats. Albion for me was gone.
      Funny that I've ran over 20+ dungeons and have not seen this issue... hmmm... how is it possible that Im getting more rewards then you? Oh maybe bacause Im taking a bit more risk, and more risk = more reward?
      Get out of the Blue/Yellow zone, lol...

Holkamagor wrote:

BUY A SOLO MAP issue fixed ???
      are you serious?
      yes - very serious. have you tried it? Looks like not.

Holkamagor wrote:

How long it takes to someone roaming map and came into you SOLO MAP to rush for boses?
      Ugh, more then 10 min... when it takes you less then 10 min to complete the dungeon. And you can kill them too, unless you're in the noobie/starter Blue Zone.

Holkamagor wrote:

You can make it spawn in the same zone as you are. So 0 locations away, or max 2 away.

Holkamagor wrote:

So you must take portal (Extra money) or run it by yourself (Extra time) ? Thats a FUN for you?
      OMG....
      Huh? Are we playing the same game?

Holkamagor wrote:

And btw current price for solo map is about 50k so probably you do not make that money back ...
      Yeah, there is this thing called economics. When something new comes out - people will hype it up and over-price it (also Demand will be high at first and price will be high, but will go down in a couple of weeks)

SOLO means you can complete that dungeon alone by yourself, just like your definition says. It has nothing to do with other people. Solo dungeon is in regards to PVE content - i.e the content is "soloable" or can be completed "solo". So far this is correct.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

VanGlorY wrote:

What is happening is that players are skirting the Mobs and going straight into the Bosses of chests and thus leaving a completely useless DG for the player who logs in for fun. Albion with lag problems and these DGs Bizarre Grounds that do not have loot and what little they have is stolen by rats. Albion for me was gone.
      Funny that I've ran over 20+ dungeons and have not seen this issue... hmmm... how is it possible that Im getting more rewards then you? Oh maybe bacause Im taking a bit more risk, and more risk = more reward?Get out of the Blue/Yellow zone, lol...

It is "NICE" from you that you laught at user when you do not know what is his play style, play time etc.
      Not everyone is willing take risks especially when they are now to the game.

Holkamagor wrote:

are you serious?
      yes - very serious. have you tried it? Looks like not.

YES ILL TRY IT but i making lvl 4-5 SOLO and they do not make that much return.
      So if you run BZ lvl 6-8 SOLO do not compare them with safer zones.

Holkamagor wrote:

Ugh, more then 10 min... when it takes you less then 10 min to complete the dungeon. And you can kill them too, unless you're in the noobie/starter Blue Zone.

Yes I am at noobie starter one Is this a problem???
      Not everyone is skilled like you. (Now sure if you are)

Holkamagor wrote:

You can make it spawn in the same zone as you are. So 0 locations away, or max 2 away.

PLEASE BE THAT KIND and show me how YOU can MAKE a solo map spawn at you...
      I think it is "random" and yes I have to travel from Bridgewatch to Thetford locations.
      So if you want to run them just count how much zones you need to run.

Holkamagor wrote:

OMG....
      Huh? Are we playing the same game?

I do not know what game you playing but maybe you wrote on wrong forum...

Holkamagor wrote:

Yeah, there is this thing called economics. When something new comes out - people will hype it up and over-price it (also Demand will be high at first and price will be high, but will go down in a couple of weeks)
      SOLO means you can complete that dungeon alone by yourself, just like your definition says. It has nothing to do with other people. Solo dungeon is in regards to PVE content - i.e the content is "soloable" or can be completed "solo". So far this is correct.

YES I AGREE WITH THAT.

BUT check steamcharts.com/app/761890#6m

and after FTP boom players just leaving and leaving.
      And this game probably ends with just few fans Like EVE Online even EVE has more players. eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

So if this game just hold PVP in every part of the game peoples do not stay and play because they will be ganked, abused by skilled to BOOST THEIR EGOS.
    • Holkamagor wrote:

are you serious?
      Yes,all your problems are gone,with your wife,childs and many other things!Just buy a map!

Captainrussia wrote:

Funny that I've ran over 20+ dungeons and have not seen this issue...
      The work of god!

Tinoor wrote:

when the chat in the game is repaired because it does not work for a few days
      When the time is right!Be patient as Buddha and you get everything!
    • Holkamagor wrote:

The definition of SOLO

solo
      adjective [ before noun ], adverb UK /ˈsəʊ.ləʊ/ US /ˈsoʊ.loʊ/

B2 alone; without other people:
      a solo performance/flight
      to sail/fly solo
      He used to play with a group but now he's going solo/pursuing a solo career.

source : dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/solo

SO NO OTHER PEOPELS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO ENTER.

With this system they just flood Auctions with items.
      This will underprice items and some trades just sell them back to BM. So they make more money.

It will be easier for them put more hidden treasurs with higher loots if peoples don't want to spend time with kiling monesters.

And peoples who went into solo dungeons to farm some fame SOLO, ends without any items or extra combat fame books. Thats not good and many solo players get frustrated by this soon or later.
      Based on your definition of SOLO... “Alone. Without other people” then they are correctly named. They can be completed “alone”, “without other people”

I think what you’re look for is an instanced dungeon, which this was never meant to be. Try engaging your brain before posting.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter