Percival is Live!

• These solo dungeons turned out to be a huge crap.
      At very least in the blue zones, people seems to not give a single (insert the f word here) about mobs filling the dungeon, but run directly to the final boss and the chest guarded by him. This is a huge, ykhm, lets say misunderstanding. Imagine that youre a newbie, so excited to go through your first "solo" dungeon located somewhere in the blue zone, and suddenly a random player pops out from nowhere, passes you by and take your destined reward. "That sucks! Tfu!"... you say and click uninstall. Or youre just happy as the devs intended? Dunno, I was mildly disappointed.
    • Sorry for my english. I use translator. I am a solo player and was very much waiting for this update. And what did I get? Extraction from chests trash. In t7 dungeon falls debris T4. Opponents are weak, not interesting. But the most disgusting, is it a dungeon solo ??? Why can a huge mob of gangers come after me and kill me ??? I do not understand the logic of the developers. Well, do you that after me another + 1 player can go. In general, as the game was not for the solo remained. It's disgusting. Delete the game and this time forever. Go
    • WeisioR wrote:

At very least in the blue zones, people seems to not give a single (insert the f word here) about mobs filling the dungeon, but run directly to the final boss and the chest guarded by him.
      What is a blue zone?

WeisioR wrote:

Imagine that youre a newbie, so excited to go through your first "solo" dungeon located somewhere in the blue zone, and suddenly a random player pops out from nowhere, passes you by and take your destined reward.
      Yes - so you learn your first and the most important lesson in the game early on: its very competitive and you have to work for your rewards (and maybe risk a little, to get better rewards?). Risk vs Reward is the name of the game.
      Or you can go back to WoW-WildStar-Allods-[insert-generic-theme-park-hand-holding-MMO-here]-WoWclone

WeisioR wrote:

"That sucks! Tfu!"... you say and click uninstall. Or youre just happy as the devs intended? Dunno, I was mildly disappointed.
      If you uninstall, I heard in WoW you can get to lvl 130 instantly and take 0 risk for that? (and get 0 reward, but hey, seems like you like getting 0 reward?). yes - the DEVs intended this. You learn that the game is risk vs reward on day 1. This is great. If you want more reward at least go to a yellow zone - but better go to Red or Black!

jopa wrote:

Why can a huge mob of gangers come after me and kill me ???
      Because a huge mob of gangers can come and kill you anywhere in the game? (except GvG and HG - everything else is Open World)

jopa wrote:

I do not understand the logic of the developers.
      Do you understand the logic - that on 1st day everyone will be trying out these solo sRDG - including the gankers?
    • My only complaint about the update is why are you able to put a sand salamander skin to your swamp dragon but cannot put it into your swamp salamander, like wtf? same goes for the pigs skins, only usable on direboars and not the wild boars...

Would be really cool if we could use the pig/salamander skins on their ''cheaper'' base mount versions
    • Captainrussia wrote:

If you uninstall, I heard in WoW you can get to lvl 130 instantly and take 0 risk for that? (and get 0 reward, but hey, seems like you like getting 0 reward?). yes - the DEVs intended this. You learn that the game is risk vs reward on day 1. This is great. If you want more reward at least go to a yellow zone - but better go to Red or Black!
      My risk / reward end here. Hello sandbox, how your codeskills? Blue Army wins again?
    • its hard to not call this update shitty one

1) chat broken and u know, in dugeons, or even yellow zones, it takes ages to log off and reconnect

2) solo dungeons look realy lame
      a) as someone said, in t5/blue etc., most ppl skip trash mobs... its just rush to chest - then most are cleared, u have to join 20dungeons in yellow, to get a CHANCE! so its just waste of time
      b) indeed its whole overcrowded, cuz why make it better during release and then lower amount, right?
      c) fame is probably ok, loot is pretty meh in my case
      d) so we will soon see mess in red/black zones, cuz why bother to do solo dung, if we can rip off ppl and dung dive (2vs1 etc.)

3) Blue army season win whatever spam broken after changing zone

4) still lot of rubberbanding and random lags - no fun and u obviously canT fix it... i lost most of my friends, as i came at start of F2P - but they are gone, just your mistakes and solutions taking weeks, but not solving anything at all

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kingpin18 ().

• Great...., old bugs are back also.
      Iff i zoned in Murkweald from tunnel or to Yew Wood from tunnel, i can dismount, but animation does wierd static thing, bubble stays, and after dismounting i don't have any cooldowns going down on any skill (all stay dark). Iff i zone to other zones not combined with a tunnel i got no problem on CD's.
      I have to zone in dungeon to unlock my abilities again, wtf ??!!!

And chat is broken also..

The post was edited 1 time, last by draxionas ().